剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
两杯,还是三杯?,再给我们缺席的嘉宾来一杯香槟
Two? Three? Oh, and a glass of Ruinart
for our absent guest.
等等,还有别人要来吗?
Wait, is someone else joining us?
我要矿泉水
Just a Perrier for me.
邓恩在那里直攻别人的要害有点粗俗
I thought Dearn was a little unsophisticated
how she went for the jugular in there.
列文森调查期间,现任的外交大臣也这样拷问过我
I had a similar grilling from our current Foreign Secretary
during the Leveson inquiry.
他已经被你买♥♥通了吧?
He's in your pocket now, isn't he, Nortie?
你确实骇进了休葛兰的手♥机♥吧?
You did hack Hugh Grant's phone, no?
我懒得理你
I'm not rising to that.
够特别的人才不会在那里见光死
It takes a certain person to not wilt under those lights.
你表现得很好
You did well.
对,你朋友荷波发现卖♥♥方会扼杀创意
Yeah, your friend Harper realized
the sell-side is where the fertile minds go to die.
她帮我理财理得有声有色
She's doing rather well with my money.
罗伯,你也该觉醒了
It's time for you to have the same realization, Rob.
这不是咱们未来的首相吗?
Well, if it isn't our future Prime Minister.
杀了我吧
Fuck me!
你表现得很好
Well done in there.
这应该是我职业生涯最惨的一天
This is purportedly the worst day of my career.
我刚还得开除办公室所有的职员
I've just had to let my entire private office go.
香槟呢?
Where's Blanc de Blancs?
真是说曹操曹操就到
Oh, as if by magic.
我要跟詹姆斯和新闻小组,决定明天的头条
Just giving a nod to James and the news team
on tomorrow's headline.
奥萝儿,你的副标题比较想用,"中间路线"还是"新希望"?
Aurore, do you prefer "Third Way" or "New Hope" for the sub?
你决定就好,亚历山大
You know best, Alexander.
预算灾难之后,他们必须找中立派做财务大臣
After that disastrous budget,
they had to put a centrist in as Chancellor,
但是选举前就会让他下台的
but we'll have him out by the election.
这个位子你十拿九稳了
The job's yours to lose.
那个…刑事调查怎么样了?
What about the, um-- Well, the criminal proceedings?
我跟检察总长谈过了
I had a word with the Attorney General.
那个案子在他的收件匣里
It's in his in-tray.
他看过之后,就会出现在别人的收件匣里了
He'll look at it,
then it'll be in someone else's in-tray.
万一媒体找上门来,问一些会浪费氧气的问题…
Oh, and if the press come knocking,
ask something that'll use up oxygen,
像是"女人可以有阴♥茎♥吗?"
like, um, can a woman have a penis?
-奥图…-干吗啦?
Oh, dear.
看来我叔叔做了一些承诺
Well, looks like my uncle made some promises.
幸好他站在我们这边
Good to have him in your favor.
我很意外你居然这么不会瞎扯
I am surprised you are such a bad bullshitter.
牛津的导师课,不是就要教我们瞎扯吗?
Isn't that what the Oxford tutorial system
is meant to teach us?
我们应该来敬酒吧
We should have a toast, shouldn't we?
Um, to England?
敬英国?
不要,就敬…
No, uh, to, uh-- Well, to friends.
朋友
老朋友和…
Old and, uh, new.
新朋友
敬朋友,老朋友和新朋友…
- To friends, old and new. - Friends...
To friends, old and new.
干杯
Cheers.
可惜嗑药造成的心悸不算心肺运动
It's a shame that the, uh...
the heart palpitations you get off shit gear
don't count as cardio.
你有没有…
Did you, uh...
did you ever, you know, get with Yasmin?
你知道的,跟雅思敏有过?
没有,不过她有一次…
No.
Although she did once...
逼我吃掉我喷在镜子上的精♥液♥
make me eat my own ejaculate off a mirror.
我请她晚点来加入我们
I've invited her to join us later.
虽然我不太会因为性事吃醋
And while... I'm not a... I'm not a sexually jealous man,
但我不希望气氛尴尬
I just don't want it to be awkward, you know.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
她是个很好的朋友
She's a very good friend.
我想可能就是她了
I think she might be it.
-她是让我离开战场的子弹 -什么?
The bullet to take me out of the Great War.
What?
天杀的,我好像爱上她了
Oh, for fuck's sake. I think I'm in love with her.
别跟她说
Well, you shouldn't tell her that.
她现在的心理状态还不能听到这种话
She's not in the emotional headspace to hear things like that.
你果然爱她
So, you do love her.
现在的前内阁部长,今天为我们挡了子弹
That now ex-cabinet minister
really took the heat for us in there today.
抱歉丢下你一个人
Sorry I left you high and dry.
管理高层…请自便
Senior management-- help yourself--
已经找到带我们穿过暴风雨的人了
have had their eye on who's gonna sail us through this squall.
现在恭喜你登顶成功会不会太早了?
Is it premature to toast your ascension to the top job?
他们要让你当执行长吧?
They're making you CEO, right?
少来了,你太看得起我了
Please.
I'm honored you think they'd even finger me for that.
不是,有个挺准确的消息来源,说是汤姆沃席
No, I have it on semi-good authority it's gonna be Tom Wolsey.
你在开玩笑?,重振艾克斯班那个人
You're fucking kidding me.
The ex-Bain turnaround guy?
他是个小毛头
He's-- He's a kid.
我想若宣布是他的话,我们就该心里有数
I think if he's announced, it tells us the story.
他要解散我们?
- He's gonna gut us? - Is that a question?
这还要问吗?
私下跟你说
Between us...
我觉得葳勒蜜娜,在背后轻推了一把让林赛退休
I think Wilhelmina was part of the soft pressure
behind Lindsay's retirement.
她会尽可能在沃席面前,推卸永续投资惨剧的责任
She's gonna do everything she can to pass the buck
about the ESG disaster in front of Wolsey.
所以那个毕业生说对了?
The grad was right.
我们的损益表太庞杂,连鉴识会计师都看不懂
Not even a forensic accountant could read our balance sheet.
It's too unwieldy.
但我能告诉你,我们会受到股价重挫影响
What I can tell you is we're not safe from a plummeting share price.
我们还没脱离险境
We're not safe from panic.
艾普斯坦的岛是无趣版的马斯蒂克
Epstein's island was a naff Mustique.
-别说了 -默克绝对不会上飞机的
- Stop! - You won't find the Muck name
- on the flight manifesto. - Don't.
别说了
我听说他是莫沙德的…
Yeah, I heard he was Mossad agent--
-我有话跟你说 -等一下…
- I need talk to you. - Oh, in a bit, in a bit, in a bit.
亨利,我们得谈谈那个女生的事…
Henry, we need to talk about this girl.
真的没什么,小雅,那是空穴来风
Oh, it was nothing, Yas.
It was fucking nothing.
亨利,你嗑药了,你为什么让自已陷进这种麻烦?
You're high, Henry.
Why do you get yourself into these fucking situations?
-我知道…-不对,这是滥权,亨利
- Yeah, I know, I know, I know. - No! No!
It's an abuse of power, Henry.
我谈感情时做什么都是滥权,小雅,我只能找地位比我低的人
Fuck, everything's an abuse of power
with me in relationships, Yas. I can only fuck down.
有哪个地位比我高的女人,可以让我搞吗?
Who can I fuck that's higher status?
希拉里克♥林♥顿♥还是贺锦丽?
Uh, Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris?
-她们不合我的胃口,宝贝 -我喜欢欧蕾咖啡
Not my tempo, babe.
I love a café au lait.
不是啦,我是开玩笑的
Obviously...
Obviously, I'm joking, I'm joking.
别闹了,小雅,我现在跟你在一起
For fuck's sake, Yas.
You know, I'm with you now.
我跟你在一起
I'm with you.
你是我的一切
Yeah? You're everything.
-真的是我的一切 -别说了
You're fucking everything.
听我说,我喜欢你让我能敞开心胸
- Stop. - No, no, listen to me.
I love how vulnerable you make me feel.
Yeah?
-我好喜欢今天早上 -好
- I loved this morning. - Okay.
那是个神圣的时刻
You know, that was a holy moment.
-我们一起露出最脆弱的一面…-好了
When we were that vulnerable with each other...
你尿在我身上
- Okay, I-- - ...when you pissed on me.
你又让女生在你身上尿尿了?
You got another girl to piss on you?
把地板舔干净
Lick it up off the fucking floor.
-小雅 -现在别说
- Hey, Yas. - No, not right now.
Oh, I always liked her.
我一直很喜欢她
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, come on.
别这样
推得可好了
Let's give it a good fucking nudge.
-你知道鲁米那个女生的事吗?-不知道
Did you know anything about this Lumi girl?
我♥干♥吗跟那种人在一起?
- No. - Like, what am I doing
involving myself with someone like him?
-我是有什么毛病?-你没有毛病
Like, what is actually wrong with me?
捅了这么多篓子,问题这么多,我让身边净是这种男人
There's nothing wrong with you.
So many fucked up fucking issues.
I surround myself with these men.
我想要他们渴求我,为什么?
Like-- And I want them to want me.
Why? I don't...
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表