剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
其他永续投资客户现在开始怀疑,是否不该找我们帮他们上市
And now all the other companies in our ESG pipeline
are wondering whether we're the right bank
to take them public. Europa Gaz is up next.
下一个轮到欧洲天然气
我是不是该担心,我们倒向永续投资的决定?
Am I right to be concerned about our ESG pivot?
像艾德勒这样层级的人,紧接在首次公开募股闹剧后退出
Someone of Adler's level dropping out this soon
after the shitshow IPO is very bad PR,
有损我们的形象,也让欧洲天然气更紧张
and it is making Europa even more nervous.
我们必须透过这场座谈会,向客户展现我们的能力
This panel is critical to displaying an air of competency to our clients.
我需要你坐在鲁米执行长身边
I need you to sit next to the CEO of Lumi
让大家觉得这是多赢的局面
and make it seem like the process was hugely beneficial to all parties.
你是要我吹嘘鲁米有多棒?
You want me to oversell it?
这是你的工作
Well, that's your job.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
你对鲁米应该够了解,可以接手吧?
I assume you're fluent enough in the Lumi story to step into the void?
我团队里有人跟执行长很熟,可以跟我报告
I've got someone in my team very close to the CEO
很好,升上合伙人时,上头会让你觉得自己爬到山顶了
who could brief me.
Good. You know, when you make partner,
they make it seem like you're at the top of the ladder.
其实你只是到了另一座山的山脚
But you're actually just at the bottom of a new one.
不对…气候峰会只是打着气候幌子,举办的商业利益会议
No! COP is a conference for business interests
根本没有科学家,我不懂…
hiding behind climate--
But there's loads of scientists there.
-对,这完全无关…-这完全无关科学
- Well, I don't understand. How-- - It has nothing
- to do with science. - It's not about science.
-气候变迁跟科学无关?-我不想这么说
Climate change isn't about science?
I don't wanna be that guy, all right? But at this point, the only solution
但到了这个地步
想解决气候变迁必须从金融着手
to climate change is a financial one.
我跟我的两个老板都要去
Well, both my bosses and I are going.
不过我想其中一个比较能察觉,这都只是一堆屁话
Although, I think one of them is more attuned
to the whiff of bullshit coming off of it.
艾瑞克要我在飞机上报告座谈会的事
Yeah, Eric wants me to brief him for the panel on the flight over.
大家似乎都觉得鲁米和码点,在气候会议的座谈会
Everyone seems to think that Lumi and Pierpoint's panel
是鲁米股票的成败关键
at the climate conference is make or break for the Lumi share price.
干吗…我不够格吗?
What?
- What, 'cause I'm not capable? - No.
不是…
只是艾瑞克也要我去
No, it's Eric's asked me to go as well.
他大可告诉我们其中之一
You could have told one of us.
人们到底能用多少流行和虔敬术语,来包装追逐金钱的行为?
How many buzzwords and pieties can people use
to dress up the hunt for cash?
我兄弟葛斯在帕罗奥图网络的,一个创投基金工作
Yeah, my mate, Gus...
is in Palo Alto working for a VC
叫做去碳化基金
called Decarbonization Ventures.
好了…我要去当八岁小富豪的家教了
All right, all right, I've gotta go and tutor an eight-year-old
with more expensive clothes than me.
幸亏我记得吃抗忧郁药
Thank God I remembered to take my Lexapro.
否则我真的会毙了那个小混球
Otherwise, I'd unload a clip into the little prick.
-狄格,让独角兽进来 -再见,宝贝
Hey, Digger, let's get the unicorn in.
今晚有什么特别吗?
- Bye, baby. - Is it that kinda night?
戴米拉奎索在二号♥织品2室演出
Demi Riquísimo's playing Fabric Room Two.
跟DJ田尼斯会续连表演一整晚
He's going back-to-back all night long with DJ Tennis.
放心,我今晚之后不会再跟他见面
Don't worry, I'm never seeing him again after tonight.
-好可惜 -为什么?
Shame.
他有一根没有割过包皮的大老二
Why?
He has a big, uncircumcised hog, which I found
在寒冷寂寞的夜晚,总是能转移我的注意力
relentlessly distracting on cold and lonely nights.
-他真是个理想情人 -是啊,说他理想…
- He's the full package. - I know. His package is...
Sorry.
抱歉,我得接这通电♥话♥
Sorry, I've got to take this.
丹妮丝,你好
Hi, Denise, how are you?
我刚收到办公室一个律师的简讯
Hey, I just got a text from an old silk from our chambers.
-这是秘密,你♥爸♥的船回到英国了 -好,你觉得那艘船值多少钱?
In confidence,
your dad's boat's back in the U.K.
Okay. How much do you think it's worth?
-2019年的估价是1100万 -太好了
Valued at 11 million in 2019.
That's great.
很好吧?
I mean, that's great. Right?
其实我们最近才找了,诺悠翩雅重新做软装
And, actually, we've had the interiors done
at Loro Piana upholstery recently, so it might be worth a premium.
那应该也值更多钱
不行…你不能卖♥♥
No, no, it's not yours to sell.
船已经不是查理的了
Charles didn't even own it anymore.
是他跟哈纳尼出版租的
He was leasing it from Hanani Publishing,
而且苏格兰场正在调查
and Scotland Yard are investigating it now.
马约卡岛警方在约谈船上所有的人
The Mallorcan police are doing interviews with everyone on the boat.
什么?
What?
为什么?
Why?
马约卡岛警方会跟我谈吗?
Are the Mallorcan police going to speak to me?
不知道,这件事我只告诉你
I don't know. Look, between us,
哈纳尼出版正在思考,要怎么弥补你父亲亏空的钱
Hanani Publishing are thinking
about how to make up their losses on the money
your father embezzled from the company.
我们谈过了,你知道我没有钱
But we've been through this. You know I don't have any money.
你在码点的工作呢?
What about your Pierpoint job? Thank God you've got that income.
幸亏你还有薪水收入
我是说…你不该受这种气
Yeah, I mean, you don't deserve all this shit.
再聊罗
Speak soon.
雅思敏怎么在这时间传简讯给你?
Why is Yasmin texting you so late?
我们是同事
We work together.
我还要去气候会议吗?听说罗伯也是?
座谈会需要我的话请跟我说
你要我离开吗?
Do you want me to leave?
也许你需要一个比较年轻的人
Maybe you need someone younger?
也许我们的人生在很不一样的阶段
Maybe we're in very different places
in our lives.
Oh, my gosh.
好
Okay.
天啊,好典型的渣男搪塞之词
Oh, God, that is such fucking typical fuckboy prevarication.
我跟你直说吧,亲爱的,你是个老男人
Do you know what? Can I make something crystal for you, honey?
You're an old man.
但我在床上不像老男人吧?
I don't fuck like one though, right?
所以这只是搭上潮流,用绿色面纱包装的达沃斯论♥坛♥?
So, this is just Davos with a fashionable green veil?
永续程度刚好足以安抚民♥主♥党
Just ESG enough to appease Democrats,
又有点反觉醒,不会惹火共和党
and anti-woke enough not to trigger Republicans.
在最小的空间中,塞满了金融界重量级人物
The highest concentration of financial heavyweights
in the smallest square footage looking for investment there?
在那里找人投资,有点像用黄色炸♥药♥钓鱼
It'd be like using sticks of TNT to fish.
你在飞机上为我讲解,鲁米和领域通讯流
We'll use the flight time so you can bring me up-to-speed
on Lumi and the sector comm's flows.
抵达时,要展现我们是同一阵线
Fly in, present a united front.
是新型资本主义的样板人物
Poster children of a new kind of capitalism.
我们为什么都来了?
Why are we both here?
亨利指名要我去吗?
Did Henry ask for me specifically?
对,但这不表示你对我没有用处
He did, but that doesn't mean you're not useful to me.
那至少可以让我在机上,协助报告鲁米吗?
Well, then can I at least help brief you on Lumi during the flight?
当然可以
Absolutely.
Hi.
外头是怎么说股票中介,对鲁米的推荐?
So, what's the street saying
in terms of brokers' recommendations on Lumi?
银行集团的建议,可能是买♥♥进和暂时持有参半
Likely the syndicate banks will publish
a mixture of buy and hold.
不过我们的分♥析♥师法兰克,在能源领域引领潮流
Our analyst Frank's the tastemaker in the energy sector though,
所以大家还在等他的意见
so people are waiting on his view.
他什么时候会公布?
When's he publishing?
据说是48小时内
I heard whispers the next 48 hours,
但我想应该会晚一点
but I imagine it'll be after.
我们的研究团队知道,要如何管理股票利多消息的释出
Our research team know to manage the rollout
of positive catalysts on the stock.
他的报告会在座谈会后,让我们更能够有余裕
His note would be more effective
with breathing room after the panel.
你确定会是利多?他在电♥话♥上的语气有点不怀好意
And you're confident it'll be a positive?
I mean, his tone on the call was a bit hostile.
首次开公墓股是我们做的,他知道自己领谁的钱
We did the IPO. He knows who butters his bread.
-有威士忌吗?-我们有麦卡伦18年
- You got any scotch? - We have Macallan 18.
...left turn, two-zero-five degrees to...
这样吧
You know what?
任务完成后我们再喝
We can drink when we've brought it home.
- ...3,000 feet. Any questions? - No.
现在要专注
- Okay. - Focus.
Safety procedure inspection
before we start the checklist to...
陶先生
- Mr. Tao! - Hey.
心甘情愿的代打者
The willing sub.
听着,偷偷告诉你
Look, between us, I'm really glad you're replacing Bill.
我很高兴你取代了比尔
我听了他要在座谈会发表的讲稿
I had a preview of his planned panel remarks,
有点…我觉得有点枯燥
and they were-- they were reading a tad sterile.
也许我们可以加点料
Maybe we could folk it up a bit.
打动听众
Make people really feel something.
向他们推销我们对鲁米的感觉
Sell the way we feel about it.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表