剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
One statement from a Lumi employee
called you Sir Henry's "whipping boy."
是亨利爵士的代罪羔羊
你觉得这样说公平吗?
Is that a fair characterization?
我倒觉得你更像码点的代罪羔羊
I'd say you're more Pierpoint's whipping boy,
因为他们派了,这么资浅的年轻人出来接受调查
given that they've sent someone so junior
and youthful to face the music for them.
我自己其实很同情你
I do find myself feeling sorry for you.
我在股票资本市场工作
I work in Equity Capital Markets.
这需要跟管理阶层相处
That requires a certain level of time spent with management.
抱歉,诚如我的声明所述
Sorry, I, um-- I refer to my statement--
"跟管理阶层相处",似乎不足以代表你的意思
"Time spent with management"
seems underpowered for what you really mean.
一个不具名的鲁米员工表示…
According to statements from an anonymous Lumi employee,
你和默克的关系…
your relationship with Muck was,
这是直接引述,"很亲密"
and I quote here, "intimate."
我不懂这跟调查有什么关系
I don't understand how this is relevant to the inquiry.
我想码点和鲁米之间的勾结程度
I think a level of incestuousness
between Pierpoint and Lumi might be at the crux
可能就是估价问题的核心
of the valuation problem.
你在声明稿中提到"诚信"
I'd refer again to your use of the word "integrity."
你们真的兑现了,这种老掉牙的承诺吗?
I wonder if you might actually make good on that...
platitude.
你觉得你是否在默克身边待得够久
Would you say that we've established
that you spent enough time
in Muck's orbit to make a character assessment of him?
所以能评估他的人格?
我不知道
I don't know.
-也许吧 -那你如何形容
Probably.
Then how would you characterize his relationship
他跟共事的年轻女性之间的关系?
with the young women he worked with?
-我…-我在鲁米有个消息来源
I...
Because I have a... a source
我现在负责保护的这个人说得很清楚
at Lumi who it is incumbent on me to protect
who's made it very clear
说默克放任性骚扰
that Muck ran a predatory environment.
她就是默克的被害人之一
She was indeed a victim of Muck's predation.
我再问一次,这和今天的调查有什么关系?
Again, how is this germane to our purpose here today?
这是我国第二次的纾困行动,同时也是规模最大的
This is the second and now largest bailout
全面能源纾困法案是第一次
since the introduction of the sweeping energy bailout bill.
英国纳税人被迫帮助一间,以个人魅力为基础建立的公♥司♥
The British taxpayer has been forced
to bail out a company created by a force of personality.
他们应该要知道,自己在帮什么样的人买♥♥单
They deserve to know what kind of personality
they're footing the bill for.
抱歉,主席,我要去…
Uh, sorry, Chair, um, I need to, um...
抱歉,我可以去洗手间吗?
Sorry, uh, can I go to the toilet, please?
我们休息二十分钟后继续
Let's reconvene in 20 minutes.
振作一点
Keep it together.
对了,我小组里的阿♥拉♥伯小子是谁?
Who's the Arab kid on my desk, by the way?
那是阿里,他的家人是埃及政♥府♥高♥官♥
That's Ali.
His family are high up in the Egyptian government.
而且跟波斯湾的,独角兔控股公♥司♥关系密切
They have ties with the Al-Mi'raj Holding Company
是我们资产管理部的大金主
out of the Gulf.
Big investors in our asset management division.
他们要我给他一份工作,典型的富二代裙带关系
They wanted to give him a job, you know?
The usual "client's son" nepo thing.
我们的财务情况究竟有多惨?,暂时不要管资讯隔离
How bad is our balance sheet?
Let's forget the Chinese wall for a moment.
告诉我毫无修饰的真♥相♥
Give it to me undiluted.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
约翰林赛要下台了
John Lindsay's stepping down.
我们要换新的执行长?
We're getting a new CEO?
换人在暴风雨掌舵?
Captain for a storm.
是谁?
Who is it?
我不想破梗
I wouldn't wanna preempt the final decision.
我…
I, uh...
我要你今晚到我家来,咱们好好聊聊
I want you to come see me at my place tonight
for a more intimate confab.
老实告诉我
Tell me, honestly.
暴风雨要来了吗,比尔?
Is there a storm coming, Bill?
暴风雨已经来了
It's already here.
可以告诉我这是怎么回事吗?
Look, can you tell me what's happening?
他们究竟在问我什么?
Like, what are they actually asking me?
说明的时候完全没有提过亨利的人品
None of this stuff about Henry's character was in any of the briefings.
-这些事情你知情吗?-我根本不知道她在说什么…
Well, did you know about any of this?
No, I don't know what she's talking about.
他们为你打开大门,让你伤害他
Like, I really don't know.
They're giving you an open goal to hurt him.
这些指控可以让矛头从码点转向亨利
These allegations could shift the attention from Pierpoint to Henry.
所以…
So...
别客气,狠狠伤害他
go for it. Hurt him.
他来了
He's here.
亨利爵士
默克先生,你是色魔吗?
Are you a predator, Mr. Muck?
亨利,你说你会来的
Henry, you said you'd be here.
-默克先生,你赚了多少钱?-默克先生,你有罪恶感吗?
How much did you make, Mr. Muck?
Do you feel guilty, Mr. Muck?
-你跟凯蒂怎么了?-那不重要
What happened with Caedi?
It is not relevant.
那他们干吗拿你跟员工上♥床♥的事,对我穷追猛打?
Then why are they pinning me to the wall
for the fact that you fuck your employees?
兄弟,小声点
Mate, lower your voice.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
这一切跟我们来这里的原因无关
None of it is pertinent to why we are here.
当然有关系,因为你利用你的权势搞女人
No, it's pertinent because you use your power
to get your dick wet and somehow my job now is to answer for it.
而不知怎么地,我的工作变成要为你的行为负责
听我说,看着我
Listen to me. Look at me.
你一定要相信我,好吗?
You have to believe me.
这算不了什么
All right?
This isn't anything.
只是鬼话连篇
It's a whole load of nothing.
他们查不出什么结果,因为根本就没有这回事
It's not going to go anywhere because there's nothing there.
史毕林先生…
Mr. Spearing, a former Lumi employee
一名跟我来往密切的前鲁米员工
that I've had close contact with, attests that she was,
对我表明她"再三被亨利默克求爱"
quote, "relentlessly and romantically
pursued by Henry Muck."
他买♥♥衣服给她
He bought her clothes and then offered her a position of power
然后以不正当的关系,作为让她升职的交换条件
in exchange for inappropriate relations.
该名员工后来参加了联♥合♥国♥气候峰会
The employee was then flown out to the UN climate conference,
你跟默克先生都去了
which you attended with Mr. Muck.
该名员工后来被"打入冷宫"
And this employee was then, quote, "frozen out."
你相信她的证词,相信这名女子吗?
Mr. Spearing, do you believe this statement?
Do you believe this woman?
-史毕林…-我要私下跟我的律师谈谈
Spearing...
I'd like to speak to my barrister privately, please.
史毕林先生,你知道亨利现在有交往对象吗?
Mr. Spearing, are you aware that Henry is now
in a relationship with a Pierpoint employee?
是一名码点的员工
我相信主管机关会很有兴趣的
I'm sure that would be of great interest to the regulators.
诚如我的声明所述
I refer to my statement.
该死的
Oh, fuck.
我们可以说这是在收集资料
We can dress this up as an information gathering exercise,
但说穿了就是在推卸责任
but ultimately, we're here to assign blame.
说实话,我必须面对自己的过失
I wanna be honest.
I have to face up to my own culpability, and...
这是我一生中最谦卑的时刻
this is the most humble day of my life.
我认为现在最重要的,是跟各位坦诚相见
I think the most important thing
is to be vulnerable in front of you right now.
我跟各位一样相信自己在为民众服务
I, uh, like you, believed I was engaged
in a public service.
我们的使命,是瓦解停滞不前的垄断工业
Our mission was to disrupt
a stagnant and monopolistic industry,
但是小虾米失败了
and the little guy failed.
没错,我们的目标定得太高了
Yeah, we-- we overshot.
我向各位保证,激励我们把目标定得如此崇高的原因
I assure you, the animating spirit
that caused us to overshoot
也是因为觉得自己在为国家做好事
is the same one that made us feel that we were doing good for the country.
那你们没能随天然气价格,修正的模型呢?
And your failure to model for a correction in natural gas prices?
你们低到离谱的首购价格点呢?
Your unsustainably low introductory price point?
你们所谓的绿能,其中不到5%来自可更新能源
Less than five percent of your so-called "green power"
was from renewable energy sources.
你们漂绿了你们的资格
You've "greenwashed" your credentials.
我唯一的错误就是太过乐观
The only thing I'm guilty of is optimism.
我很乐意回答,任何有关我的事业的问题
Now, I am happy to answer any questions about my business,
我也会迅速审慎地私下回答,任何关于我私生活的疑虑
and I will swiftly and judiciously
respond to any contentions about my private life,
以示对质疑者的尊重
privately, out of respect for those who raise them.
我不会再让一件因为贪图利益,而造成的纾困案被历史遗忘
I won't let this story be just another bailout
consigned to the dustbin of history by the relentless pursuit of capital.
鲁米被政♥府♥紧急托管之前,你脱手的1亿4千5百万股票呢?
What about the 145 million pounds in stock
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表