剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
码点,我是雅思敏,安娜,你好
Pierpoint, Yasmin speaking.
我是佩特拉
- Hi, Anna. - It's Petra.
我要知道石油和天然气组合的,信用违约交换价位
I want your price on the CDS to the listed oil and natgas basket.
五百万
Five million.
佩特拉,我以为会是安娜
Petra, I assumed it would be Anna.
你可以帮我吗?
Can you do this for me or not?
瑞希一定忙不过来,她会找安♥拉♥吉,他比较资浅
Rishi will be too busy. She'll use Anraj. He's more junior.
瑞希,我要信用违约交换的价位,五百万
Rish, can you price some CDS? Five million.
我看起来有空吗?
Does it look like I can price some CDS? Use Palm Angels.
找棕榈天使
缺爱宅男,该上场了
Oi! Nobel Laureate in noncing, you're up.
安♥拉♥吉,富东要石油和天然气组合的,信用违约交换的价位
Anraj, FutureDawn want your price in the listed oil and natgas CDS.
可以用175成交
They can have it at 1.75.
佩特拉,可以用175成交
Petra, we can make it for you at 1.75.
什么?
What?
荧幕上显示200,你怎么办到的?
I'm seeing 200 on my screen. How are you doing this?
说给我,小雅
Say, "Mine there, Yas."
给我,小雅,请传确认
Mine there, Yas.
Please send the confirm.
富东在175买♥♥入
- FutureDawn buys at 1.75. - Sending confirm.
确认传送中
-那是谁?-富东
- Who was that? - FutureDawn.
他们想交易,石油和天然气的信用违约交换
Wanted to trade some CDS protection on oil and natgas names.
真奇怪
Strange.
已经开始上涨了
Nice little upswing in that already.
真有意思
Very interesting.
接下来一个小时不要接码点的电♥话♥
Don't pick up the phone to Pierpoint for the next hour.
明白
Noted.
We're offering all our customers
-他们在等你 -谁?
- a one-time only offer... - They're waiting for you.
- ...it's a super cheap variable tariff... - Who is?
所有人,是董事会
- ...that comes with full... - All of them, the board.
Good afternoon, Lumi energy...
该死的,办公室有外套吗?
Shit.
- Do we have a jacket in the office? - No, you implemented a no-jacket policy.
没有,你订了不♥穿♥外套政策
- Fuck. - I'm so sorry.
Right, let me check with someone in our support team,
they'll be able to resolve the issue.
是绿的,如果你喜欢户外…
It's green, yeah.
- If you like the outdoors. - Yeah.
你搞什么鬼?我为什么收到新交易的确认?
What the fuck are you doing?
Why did I get a new trade confirm?
我交易什么轮不到你管
You don't have authority over what I trade.
你在丢自己的脸
You're embarrassing yourself.
你背叛了我们的友谊
This is such a betrayal of our friendship.
你过激的反应,背叛了我们的同事关系
And your overemotional behavior is a betrayal of our status as colleagues.
-我是为你工作,安娜 -我先出去
I work for you, Anna.
坐下
- I'm just gonna excuse-- - Sit down!
我要生孩子时是你开车送我去医院
You drove me to the fucking hospital when I was having my fucking kid.
你是波德希雅的教母
You are the godmother to fucking Boadicea.
是你要我当的,我还能怎么办?
You asked me to be godmother. What was I gonna do? Say no?
难道要我拒绝吗?
你是我的雇主,我拒绝你会有什么下场?
You employ me, Anna. What would no have done to that?
还有几个教父教母啊?
I mean, how many other godparents were there?
四个,但那不是重点,我一直把我们当成平辈
Four. But that is not the point, I always thought of us as equals.
不是,你表明了这不是我的基金
No. You've made it very clear that this is not my fund.
硬要当朋友的人是你
You're the one who pushed for a friendship.
拜托你有点人性
Just be a fucking person!
怎么,你是说要像你这样?
- What? - Is this about the IPO?
Do you mean be like this?
还有你,我甚至不知道要怎么形容你
And you, I don't even have the words for what you are.
别人对你的评语完全正确
You are everything everyone said you were.
董事会来见你了
Your board are here to see you.
我跟你们还没完
We're not fucking finished here.
我要透透气
I need some air.
码点,我是艾瑞克陶
Pierpoint, Eric Tao.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
行事历上没说要开会啊
Well, this wasn't in the diary.
如果想要让一屋子,受过高等教育的精英感到困惑
You ever want to confuse a room full of hyper-educated corporates
只要说商务休闲风几个字就行了
just utter the words "business casual."
我们听闻你有诸多作法令人担忧
We've been hearing a lot of concerning things about your conduct
包括你这24个小时的行为举止
and the way you've been comporting yourself
我不懂为什么不直接说重点
in the last 24 hours.
I don't know why we're burying the lede.
你为什么到最后关头美化数据?
Why the hell did you massage the numbers so late in the day?
这个…我们的企业价值倍数不够好
Well, we needed a better EV/EBITDA multiple.
首次公开募股前需要比较亮眼的估价
A more palatable valuation pre-IPO, a higher share price.
让股价高一点
调整短期和长♥期♥负债
Massaging your short-term and long-term liabilities
跟标准的金融操作法一致,所以…
is totally in line with normal banking practice.
那为何你的财务长刚提出辞呈?
Then why has your CFO just tendered his resignation?
奎库辞职了,是吧?
Oh, Kwaku's resigned, has he?
真高尚
How noble.
他之后才会对外公布
He is going to wait to announce publicly.
亨利,你是行销和募款的高手
Henry, you were a great marketer
但不适任经理
and money raiser, but you are not a manager.
公♥司♥已经进入另一个阶段,已经…
The company's at a different stage and has outgrown your skill set.
超乎你的能力范围了
也许在首度公开募股后,你该考虑一下自己的位阶
Perhaps, it would be prudent
for you to consider your own position post-IPO?
各位,完全没事
Guys, nothing's happened.
对
Yeah.
确实如此
It literally...
一如往常
Nothing's changed.
到头来…
By the end of the day...
这一切都不是真的
none of this is real.
Henry has just walked out.
要命,默克
Oh, for fuck's sake, Muck.
他要去哪里?
Where's he going?
Oh, you bastard.
你是谁?
Who are you?
抱歉,我是罗伯
Sorry. I'm Robert.
我按了门铃,但是没人应门
I rang the bell, but there was no answer.
我没有听到门铃♥声♥
I didn't hear the bell ring.
对
Yeah.
听着,我知道这样说不好,太早了
Look, I know this is very inappropriate, so soon.
事实上有点恶心
Well, it's a little gross, actually.
但是我很需要,拿回一些有时效性的文件
But I really need to retrieve some time-sensitive documents.
你在哪里上班?
- Where do you work? - Pierpoint.
码点,马龙莫瑟是我们的客户
Mallon Mercer are a client.
她的书房♥在楼上
Her study's upstairs.
又出现更多推文
More tweets have landed, reports the board were seen
目击到董事会在鲁米内部,讨论如何处理危机吗?
going into Lumi. Crisis talks?
这肯定是坏消息吧
I mean, that has to be bearish, right?
股市显然这么认为
- The price certainly thinks so. - These rumors are killing us.
我们快被这些谣言害死了,执行长不该出现在报道中
The CEO needs to be kept out of the story here.
我们依然只是鲁米的买♥♥家
We're still only buyers. Only buyers of Lumi...
你知道亨利这个人很黑暗吧?
You know, he's quite dark, right, Henry?
我跟你说过翠珂的事吧
You know what I said about Treacle?
不要再谈翠珂了,拜托,我们已经聊过了
No more about Treacle. Honestly, we've covered Treacle.
你不想听翠珂的事就算了
You don't want Treacle? Fine.
但你可能会想知道,亨利在第二次约会时要她尿在他身上
I just thought you might wanna know that Henry asked her to piss on him
on the second date.
真的,我不想抨击他的性癖好
Yeah.
Look, I don't wanna kink-shame him, but he's, like, into urine.
-但他真的很喜欢尿 -好,知道了,谢了,史葳琵
All right, okay. Thanks, Sweetpea.
...little reason to fear importing inflation overseas.
你气色不好
You don't look well.
The European Central Bank...
抱歉,我没事
Sorry, I'm fine.
这就只是一堆人在按按钮
This is just people pushing buttons.
我们要么按对自己有利的按钮
Either we push the ones that benefit us,
不然就说服别人按对我们有利的按钮
or we coax people into pushing the ones that benefit us.
你知道吗,人也是按钮,这就是销♥售♥
And you know what? People are buttons, too.
比尔,纽曼以前是怎么说市场的?
That's sales.
Hey, Bill, what did Newman used to say about markets?
市场都是假象
Smoke and mirrors.
这些都是假象,但无法与现实分割
This is all smoke and mirrors, but it's indivisible from reality.
所以我们打造现实
So, we make reality.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
尿
Urine.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表