剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Man, I've got rent, you know. Cost of living, man.
像个男人点
Be a fucking man, yeah?
好,那…
- Okay, yeah. - Yeah.
- Yeah... - Come on, I got it.
我数就好,我相信你,相信你,兄弟,你很睿智
I'll count it. I trust you. I trust you, bro.
Wise soul.
这话倒是说对了,你会觉得过了25年…
You got some truth out of that one.
You would think after 25 years...
-我知道今天不太顺利,所以…-都控制住了吧?
I know we've had a bit of a day, so...
- It's under control, right? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
对…
朋友之间没有八千镑搞不定的事
Nothing that a a cool eight grand can’t fix between pals.
-祝你佳节愉快 -不简单
- Happy holidays. - Impressed!
早知道赌马赚钱那么容易,我可能会押更多
If I knew it was so easy to make money in horses,
I may have leaned into it a little more.
别因为看起来这么容易,就小看我的能力
I mean, don't denigrate my expertise.
Simplicity belies the complexity.
好
Okay.
艾瑞克…
Look, Eric, Eric, Eric...
别净想着挑冠军马,那是笨蛋外行人才会做的事
Forget about picking winners, yeah? That's for mug punters.
我的下一匹马,刚搬到一座顶尖的爱尔兰马场
My next snag has just moved to a top Irish yard.
我有内线消息说他们,会在赛马出赛前48小时帮它换饲料
Okay? I've got an inside contact who said
they'll switch the feed for the horse 48 hours before he runs.
让它像是吃坏肚子一样,把钱押在它身上绝对不会输
Like he's had a dodgy korma.
You can't lose on that loser.
那八千镑放在口袋里帮不了你
That 8K, it's not working very hard for you in your blazer pocket, so...
抱歉,我不相信你
Forgive me for not trusting you.
好…
Yeah.
拿去吧,就当这事没发生过,毕竟是圣诞节
Go on, take it out of my pocket.
Let's pretend it was never real.
It's Christmas.
再多给你200,我本来要赏给擦鞋僮
There's an extra 200 in there. I was gonna tip the shoeshine.
瑞希…怎么样啊?要给钱了吗?
Rishi Rish! What you sayin', bruv?
What you got for me?
对不起,兄弟
Forgive me, man.
我没有,我…
I-- I don’t have it. I...
一毛都没有吗?
None of it?
听着…
Okay, listen. Listen.
这个很值钱
It's sound, okay?
我出生那年,我花12000买♥♥的
Birthyear, yeah? I got it for 12.
但我发誓伯灵顿拱廊街的阿♥拉♥伯人,至少会用18000跟你买♥♥
But the Arabs at Burlington Arcade, I swear to you, they'll pay 18 plus.
盒子和购买♥♥证明都有
Box and papers too, man.
你舍得割爱吗?
Doesn't it have sentimental value?
我现在不怀旧,所以…
I decided I hate nostalgia, so...
你还好吗,我是说真的,你到底欠了多少钱?
Are you all right, bro? Honestly though?
How deep are you in, really?
你骗了同事多少钱?
How much you conned your colleagues out of?
我陷得很深,兄弟,很深
I'm-- I'm in a hole, man.
I'm in a hole.
没事的…
It's cool, it's cool.
现在是赛马的好季节
I love this time of year for the jumps.
-我给你一个很棒的内线消息吧 -是吗?
- I've got a good tip for you actually. - Yeah?
我知道你欠我20万,外加利息
I know you owe me 200 Gs, plus the vig...
我可以借你五万,让你在艾克希特的元旦比赛下注
but I could spot you 50 Gs if you want for New Year's Day racing at Exeter?
前提是你还想继续赌马
That's if you're still even betting on horses.
-不了…-不要?
- Nah. Nah. - Nah?
没关系,我就不要了
You're all right, man. You're good.
-希望你喜欢这只手表 -好吧
Enjoy the timepiece, though.
这大概可以让你撑几天,既然是朋友就宽限你一周
- Okay. - Yeah?
This will probably buy you a couple of days. Week for a friend.
-好…-谢了
- Yeah. Thank you, man. - All right?
-保重 -谢了,谢谢你
- Safe. - Yeah, cheers.
很好
- Appreciate you, man. - Yeah, cool.
全部换
The lot.
谢了
Cheers.
换牌
Change.
17,19,不换,21
Seventeen.
Nineteen, stick, blackjack.
9,17
Nine, seventeen.
21,20
Twenty-one.
Twenty.
加油
Come on.
谢谢
换牌
Change.
16,7,18
Sixteen, seven, eighteen.
13,15,18,10
Thirteen, fifteen.
Eighteen.
Ten. Doubles.
双倍下注
Twenty-one.
全下
All in?
-20 -快啊
- Twenty. - Come on.
15…
Fifteen.
爆了
Too many.
太好了
Yes!
戴安娜来电
我…要两杯伏特加
Yes, I'll have two vodkas.
再加两杯调酒
We'll have two mixers as well, yeah?
And a round of shots. Great.
和一轮烈酒
要来桌边吗?来…都过来
Come on, come round onto the table.
Yeah! Victory!
瑞希
Wow!
你想对我女朋友干吗?
- That's my fucking girlfriend. - Take it easy, man.
-搞什么啊?-放开我,你搞什么
- What the fuck! - Get the fuck off me!
The fuck you doing, man? Get off me!
该死的烂人
Fucking fat Paki cunt!
王八蛋,我要宰了你
Fucking dickhead! I'll fucking kill you!
全换
All of it.
-对,快点 -给您
- Yeah, come on. - There you are.
-谢谢 -您好
Cheers.
Hello, sir.
一百换筹码
Hundred change.
请下注
Place your bets.
下注黑色
Placed on black.
红23
Number 23, red.
红色
停止下注
No more bets.
停止下注…谢谢
No more bets, thank you. All money goes on black.
黑色全押
红32
Number 32, red.
抱歉,我们不收现金
Sorry, sir, no cash. The cashier is open.
您可以去换筹码
先生,您东西忘了拿
Sir, you forgot something.
你死到哪里去了?
Where the fuck are you?
-我留在伦敦 -你又来了
I-- I stayed in London.
Fucking again!
-好了,我…要去上班了 -你以为我是傻瓜吗?
Okay, I'm just heading to work.
Do you think I'm fucking dense? Who were you with?
你跟谁过夜,嗑了什么药?
What have you taken?
我为了顾小孩整晚没睡,你居然又跑去喝酒
I've been up all night with our child
and you've been fucking off and drinking again.
你去了哪里,你的脸是怎么回事?
Where've you been?
What the fuck happened to your face?
撞到门了
Walked into a door.
真是的…
Oh, man.
老兄,我该怎么办…
Mate.
Mate, what am I gonna do?
金融行为监理总署会撤销我的执照
What am I gonna do? The FCA is gonna pull my license.
你的脸怎么了?
Hey, what happened to your face?
你什么时候才要刮胡子,看起来像是脸上有屎
When are you gonna shave that fucking thing off?
You look like you've been sipping shit.
这是新造型
It's a new look.
才不是,看了真痛苦,你就…
No, it's a cry for help, okay? Just...
Fuck.
该死的,英镑怎么又跌了?
Fuck. Why is sterling trading even worse?
艾瑞克…你在财政部的朋友怎么说?
Eric. Eric...
Eric, what are your gilt mates saying?
英镑怎么会几乎跟美元齐平?
How the fuck are we almost at parity with the dollar?
足球现在叫英式足球了
Football is called soccer now.
你解决那个问题了吧?
You dealt with that issue, right?
我可不想再接到风险管理部的电♥话♥
I don't want another call from Risk.
你没看新闻吗,公债殖利率飙升,导致退休基金几乎崩♥盘♥
Well, haven't you seen?
Pension funds have been almost wiped out from long-dated yields exploding.
英格兰银行现在仰赖公债了
Bank of England supports gilts now.
不可能持续这样吧?该死的保守党会坐视不管多久?
Surely this is unsustainable.
How far are these fucking Tories gonna let this slide?
保守党现在该死了?有人狗急跳墙了
So they're "fucking" Tories now, are they?
The worm has turned.
什么事?
What is it, mate?
为什么直盯着我看?
Why are you looking at me like you wanna slip it in? Huh?
没看过黑眼圈吗?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表