剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Can you email me once that transfer is in my account?
大部分的公♥司♥都会倒闭
Most companies fail.
大部分的公♥司♥都会倒闭
Most companies fail.
大部分的公♥司♥都会倒闭
Most companies...
fail.
艾瑞克,我是葳勒蜜娜
Hi, Eric, it's Wilhelmina.
欧拉夫刚刚来电
Olaf just called. Europa Gaz wanna push the IPO,
欧洲天然气要延后上市,说是因为宏观因素
citing macro conditions.
说穿了就是开除我们?
So, it's a soft firing.
我真不敢相信…
I can't believe that we're so fucking siloed
我们部门居然孤立到,让法兰克暴走发表那种报告
that Frank was allowed to go rogue and publish like that.
确实很不理想,我们必须更团结
It's not good.
- We need to be more joined up. - Is this a bellwether?
他们开了第一枪吗?其他准备上市的公♥司♥还稳吗?
Are the other IPOs in the pipeline secure?
还是他们也开始害怕了?
Or are they gonna get cold feet?
听着,不是我想排挤你
Look, I don't wanna wall-cross you.
不过这是属于高层的对话
This is more of an executive conversation.
你无权过问
Above your level.
座谈会的事不是我能控制的
What happened at the panel was out of my control.
就算是比尔来也一样束手无策
Bill wouldn't have handled it any better.
该死的
God damn it.
可以摆脱这个侏儒怪吗?
Can you lose Rumpelstiltskin here?
你看看那老小子
Look at this old fuck.
宝贝,他听得到你
Baby, he can hear you.
是哦?
You think?
听说他在台上被一个女生修理了
Heard he got cooked by some little girl on stage.
我代替他向你道歉,他是个混♥蛋♥
I'm really sorry about him. He's being a fucking asshole.
我是苏西
I'm Suzie.
我是罗伯
Robert.
-罗伯史毕林 -幸会
Robert Spearing.
Nice to meet you.
你为什么在座谈会时公布?
Why did you publish during the panel?
因为竞争对手都抢着发表,我不想当最后一名
Because there was an avalanche
of competitors publishing and I didn't want to be last.
公♥司♥帮鲁米找投资人时,你还看好这支股票
You were very bullish
when the bank were fishing for Lumi investors.
但宏观环境和前景变了
And the macro environment and the outlook changed.
顺带一提,我并没有建议抛售
And I didn't, by the way, publish a sell.
要是码点在座谈会上被批评后,我还建议买♥♥入,别人会怎么看?
But what would it have looked like if I published a buy
after Pierpoint got called out like that at the panel?
你知道暂时持有,等于是跟市场暗示要抛售吧?
You do know that a hold is effectively a sell signal
毕竟你是在为我们工作
to the market, given that you work for us?
法遵部门不这么认为
Not where compliance is concerned.
听着,虽然我在大机构上班
Look, I may work for an institution,
但是我并没有被制约
but I'm not institutionalized.
你至少可以请我喝杯酒吧?
Well, the least you could do is buy me a drink.
怎样?
Yeah?
艾瑞克,我是小雅,我们要开会
Eric, it's Yas. We have a meeting.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
要死了
Fuck me.
我来了
Coming!
- Hi. - Hi.
我寄了电邮给你,我安排了跟一个新基金开介绍会
I emailed you. I've set up an introductory meeting with a new fund.
好,我…马上下去
Okay. I'll be right down.
好
Okay.
Hey.
Hey.
罗伯,你真有趣
Robert, you're a lot of fun.
可以收一下你的东西吗?
Can you get your things together?
两千,对吧?
2,000, right?
不对,过夜是一万元
No, it was 10,000 for overnight,
另外还要加一千元,因为你说要吻我
and then an extra 1,000 'cause you wanted to kiss me,
然后再加八千元,因为…你知道的
and then an extra 8,000 'cause, you know...
还有走后门
anal.
算两万吧
We can just call it 20 grand.
还可以吗?
How was it?
我在床上像个年轻小伙子吗?
I-- Do I fuck like a young man?
你在床上像个年轻小伙子
You fuck like a young man...
很有钱的年轻小伙子
who has a lot of money.
我给你我的账号♥
I can give you my Coinbase details.
你可以待在这里吗?
Do you mind staying here? And I'll-- I'll be right back
我马上回来,我会付钱
等等,什么,不可以,你搞什么啊?
- and I'll pay you! - Okay, wait, what?
No. What the fuck, dude?
你睡在哪里?
Where did you sleep?
房♥内好像有点吵
The room seemed pretty loud,
-所以我就闪了 -谢了,抱歉
so I absented myself.
是我没想清楚
Thanks. Sorry. I...
wasn't really thinking. This is between us, right?
你会保密吧?
Oh, hey! Thank you for a fantastic evening.
谢谢你让我渡过美好的夜晚
各位,请为罗伯史毕林鼓掌
Robert Spearing, everyone!
艾瑞克,我们九点钟的会议
Eric?
Our nine o'clock?
什么,这是干什么?
What is this about?
我只是在做我的工作,好吗?
I'm just doing my job, okay?
我们想让码点做我们的中介经纪商
We want Pierpoint to be our broker.
我们对客户的资产管理规模,有最低要求
We have an assets under management threshold
for clients we take on.
最低要求是多少?
Uh-huh. And what is that threshold?
三亿美元左右
Three hundred million dollars, give or take.
奥图莫斯腾以两亿美元,作为我们基金的锚定投资人
Otto Mostyn’s anchor investment in our fund is two hundred million dollars
有他投入就会吸引更多投资
and his commitment has opened the door to more investment.
听着,这对我们都有利吧
Look, this is in all of our interests, right?
我们给佣金,你们为我们服务
We give you a commission, you service us.
请坐
Please have a seat.
听我说,这可是为你们好
Look, we're doing you a favor.
你会争取到这个投资峰会上,话题热度最高的基金
You're landing the buzziest fund out of this investment summit.
想想你的老板会作何感想
And what will your bosses think if we went to GS, MS,
假设我们最后找了,高盛或是摩根史坦利
但其实我们在早餐时间就先见了码点
and Pierpoint was our first breakfast of the day?
你知道你在跟什么人共事吗?
Do you know who you're dealing with here?
当着她的面这样讲她,有点失礼
It's a bit rude to talk about her like that in front of her.
-你们想怎样?-一般基金对仲经纪商的要求
What do you want?
The practical things a fund expects from its broker.
领口策略,公平价差,即时性研究,拜访公♥司♥
Trading color, fair spreads,
timely research, corporate access.
码点是这些领域的翘楚
Well, obviously, Pierpoint is first class
in all of those areas.
而且我跟荷波有交情
And my existing relationship with Harper
表示我可以提供客制化服务
means that I can offer you a bespoke service.
而且我打的每通电♥话♥你都要接
And I expect you to answer the phone every time I dial.
一流的服务
First-class service.
还要眼神交流
And eye contact.
艾瑞克
Eric.
看着我
Look at me.
你的脸在闪闪发亮
Your face is shimmering.
你脸上全是亮粉
You have glitter all over your face.
我刚跟奥图的办公室通话,他们的账号♥会透过电邮寄来…
Just had a prelim call with Otto's office
and their accounts are gonna send through e-ma...
你知道合伙关系的意义吧?
You know what partnership means, right?
知道,不能单方面做决定
Yes. No unilateral decisions.
你不用担心自己不擅长跟人打交道
You don't need to feel insecure about not being a people person.
你只是还没找到适合自己的人
You just hadn't found your people yet.
这个新的基金要叫什么呢?
So, what are we gonna call this new venture?
我还满喜欢利维坦
I kind of like Leviathan.
谢谢
Merci.
我开始觉得就算我们没来,事情还是会变成这样
I'm starting to think that things would have worked out
exactly the same without us.
我不敢相信居然没有雪
I can't believe there wasn't any snow.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表