剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
We met at that Lansons' Young Asset Manager breakfast.
对
Right, yeah.
- Hi. - Hi.
-喝鸡尾酒讲干话 -对
- Bellini's and bullshit. - Yeah.
抱歉没机会好好跟你谈话
I'm sorry we didn't get to speak properly.
我跟佩特拉聊得挺多的
Had a productive chat with Petra.
你在附近上班吗?
Do you work around here?
不是,我很后悔 在疫情期间搬去布鲁顿了
No. I made the regrettable Covid decision to move to Bruton
因为善用时光说的
'cause "How To Spend It" told me to.
要是你没跟鲁米切割 你至少得卖♥♥一间公♥寓♥
Imagine if you hadn't scaled back your Lumi exposure,
you would have to sell at least one of your three pied-à-terres.
我太太过世时就卖♥♥掉一间,剩两间了
I downsized to two when my wife died.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
为什么,又不是你害的
What for? It wasn't your fault.
除非撞死她的公交车是你开的
Unless you drove the bus that hit her.
开玩笑的
That was a joke.
不过她真的死了,病了很久
She remains dead, however. Long illness.
请节哀
My condolences.
是啊,我难过了好久
Yeah, it hit me for six.
其实我也因此认识佩特拉
It's how I met Petra, actually.
我们是在戒隐中心的大厅认识的
We met in the lobby of the Priory.
我嗑的是佐匹克隆和劳拉西泮
Zopiclone and Lorazepam, for me.
抱歉,我讲太多了
Sorry, not being very discreet.
佩特拉去那里做什么?
What was Petra doing in the rehab?
-这个…-对哦,这…
- Yeah... - Right.
Nah, it's...
我在为一笔潜在交易做尽职调查
I'm doing due diligence on a potential trade
我很好奇,你现在做多吗?
and wondered, are you long...
你的私募基金之前 偏向做多永续发展概念股吗?
were you long private ESG investments
and other ethical growth stocks, like, more generally, or...
没有…
Fuck, no, no.
我是说UBS资产管理 想把他们的持股全卖♥♥给我和其他人
I mean, I had UBS Asset Management
trying to unload all of their holdings
of that gear onto me and anyone else.
我完全退出了
I got out completely.
欧洲天然气崩♥盘♥ 毁了我朋友的私募股权基金
I have a friend whose PE fund was blown up by the Europa Gaz flop entirely.
明白…
Right.
Right.
很高兴见到你,我得…
Well, it was nice to see you. I should probably...
你对永续投资的看法很有远见
Well, you were very prescient about ESG,
如果想跟我聊聊 利维坦阿法的下一步操作
so if you ever wanna give me the tip of LeviathanAlpha's next big idea...
我喜欢杜克的冰马丁尼
I'd like a very cold martini at Duke's.
-好,我求之不得 -很好
Yeah, I would like that.
- All right. - It's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
我要跟你谈债券市场
I need to talk to you about the bond market.
一大早谈这个?
This early in the morning?
我胯下好像抽痛了一下
I think I just felt a twinge between my legs.
我听说银行最近发行了 很多优先担♥保♥贷款
I've heard there's been a lot of senior-secured issuance
from banks recently.
很多银行以低门槛 发行低收益率的债劵
A lot of banks issued debt
at low yields with light covenants,
其中很多债券即将到期 而且不能再融♥资♥
and a lot of that debt is about to reach maturity
and can't be refinanced.
继续说
Go on.
我跟企业信贷部谈过 问他们最想摆脱谁的债券
I've been speaking to corporate credit desks
to try and figure out whose debt they most wanna get rid of.
这部分可能有一颗定时炸♥弹♥
There might be a time bomb in the sector.
好,你的语气很消极
Okay, you're speaking in a very passive voice.
我听说,可能 这是哪里来的消息?
"I hear..." "There may be..." Where is this coming from?
消息都是怎么来的?
Where-- I mean...
Where does anything come from?
我做了研究,而且有人脉
I've done the research and I have a network.
我不懂这项交易
I don't understand the trade.
詹姆斯艾斯佛也说这些银行 正想尽办法脱手
James Ashford has also said that those same banks
are doing their utmost to rid themselves
大家在前几季为之疯狂的 永续发展私人企业
of these ESG private growth companies
that everyone was cuckoo bananas for a few quarters ago.
所以你认为银行面临了双重风险?
So you think the banks are doubly exposed?
可能吧,谁知道他们是否举债豪赌 结果全盘皆输?
Maybe. I mean, how do we know
that they didn't take a load of debt out
to make a bet that blew up in their face?
哪些银行?
Which banks?
我还没有查清楚
I have not figured that out yet.
谁是雷曼兄弟,谁的情况最惨?
Who's the Lehman? Who's the most fucked?
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
我来联络对街负责信贷的朋友
I'm gonna call my contacts
on the corporate credit desks across the street,
看能不能打听出债务的细节
see if I can get a fuller picture on how long they're into this debt.
对了…
By the way, I just wanted to ask, like,
我想问一下,你没事吧?
is everything okay with you?
-荷波,外面有你的访客 -好
Harper.
There's someone at the door for you.
Right.
-你得去认尸?-不用
So you had to identify him?
No.
-那你为什么去?-不知道,我没多想就去了
- Why did you go? - I don't know.
I just went.
这个嘛…
Well...
也许这样你也能解脱
you know, maybe...
Maybe, this has given you some closure.
没有,现在更糟了
No.
This is worse.
我总觉得他又赢了
I really feel like he's won.
怎么可能,他都死了
Yas, how could he win? He's dead.
你没看到他,相信我 他现在会永远住在我脑中
You didn't see him.
Trust me, it's like he's gonna live now in here forever.
他赢了
He won.
Oh, they've really cleaned Shepherd’s Market up.
我真希望大家不要再看我了
I just wish people would stop looking at me.
It'd be a brass city if people would pop out the office
for a Pret sandwich and a blowjob.
没有人在看你,你赢了
No one is looking at you, and you have won.
你在这里,他不在
You are here, he is not.
你赢了,好吗?
You won, okay?
我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
喂?
Hello?
我跟高盛,巴克莱银行及德意志银行 做企业信贷的人谈过了
Okay, I spoke to the corporate credit guys
at Goldman, Barclays, and Deutsche,
-他们提供给我的报价都非常好 -失陪一下
and they all offered me incredibly generous prices
希望我能接收码点的债务
for the pleasure of taking Pierpoint's debt
off their hands.
所以你觉得码点再融♥资♥的风险最高?
Okay, so you think Pierpoint has the biggest refinancing risk?
对,联络你在避险基金业务 有用的壁花雅思敏吧
Yeah, let's call your useful wallflower, Yasmin,
on their hedge fund sales desk,
让她安排我们跟码点的 资产管理部门开会
set up a meet through her with Pierpoint Asset Management.
看看他们在这些崩♥盘♥的 永续经营企业投资了多少
See how deep in these busted ESG names
they actually are.
-可以不要这样吗?-为什么?
Can we, like, not do that?
Why?
我觉得有鉴于我跟他们的关系 我们应该有技巧一点
I just feel like maybe we need to be a bit more tactful,
given my relationship with them
而且反永续投资基金突然想投资 会让他们作何感想?
and what they're gonna think when an anti-ESG fund
is suddenly interested in ESG names.
就说我们要逢低买♥♥入
So, we say we're buying the dip.
重要的是表象,找个借口 这不是你最拿手的吗?
It's all presentation. Pretense.
I thought you were meant to be good at that.
可以不要找她吗?
Okay, can we just, like, not use her?
她现在出了一点事,我是说…
She's just, like, going through some stuff right now.
少来了,友谊和轻蔑是一体两面
- I mean... - Oh, come on.
Friendship and contempt are just two sides of the same coin.
我看完关于她的报道了 她当时也在那艘下流♥淫♥秽的派对船
I read all about her.
She was on that sordid, seedy party boat.
她完全不是我们这种人 干吗要做金融业?
Why does she even need a job in finance?
She's not like us.
你搞不好有了重大发现
Look, what you've potentially found here
is pretty remarkable, so let's go test the thesis.
让我们来验证一下你的理论
任何肯见我们的销♥售♥部门 我们都去拜访
We take meetings with as many sales desks as will see us,
就说我们是永续发展概念股的买♥♥家
and we say we're a buyer of ESG names down here.
看看谁投资的永续发展企业最多
Find out who's got the longest list of worthless names,
但我们不能忽略你的老东家 那样就太没礼貌了
but we can't ignore your alma mater.
That would be rude.
好吧,你说得对,当然
Okay. No, I mean, you're right. Of course...
让我用其他方式切进码点 撇除利用那朵壁花
Let me work an angle at Pierpoint
that is not the wallflower.
为什么,她的工作能力一塌糊涂
Why? She's comically shit at her job.
我得挂了
- Gotta go. - Okay, bye.
好,再见
-我来付 -谢谢
- I got this. - Thank you.
你知道最差劲的是什么吗?
You know what's really fucked up?
我为了去看他的尸体,还化了全妆
I put on a full face of makeup just to see his corpse.
你这样很美
You look beautiful.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表