剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Sure.
你好
Hi.
我要爆料
Yeah, I have a tip.
我刚在圣詹姆斯街,看到查理哈纳尼的女儿雅思敏
I just saw Charles Hanani's daughter, Yasmin, on St. James Street.
Braverman really is...
奥图
Otto!
...ghastly, isn't she?
我就觉得听到,原法♥西♥斯♥主义者在吱吱喳喳
Thought I could hear some proto-fascist warblings!
孩子啊
Oh, my boy.
我们正在庆祝你兵败如山倒
We were just toasting your tectonic failure.
你见过英国电子的格瑞利克拉克吧?
You've met Gregory Clark from British Electric?
对,他想买♥♥我公♥司♥的次数,多到有点难看了
Yeah, yeah.
He's bid more times for my company than is becoming, really.
亨利爵士,我很钦佩你的成就
I'm a huge admirer, Sir Henry, of what you've built,
但我不知道历史会不会,证明我们放弃谈判的决定是对的
but I wonder if history will vindicate our decision
to step away from negotiations.
格瑞利,我无意冒犯,但我们从没上过谈判桌
Gregory, with respect, we were never at the negotiation table.
不过到了四点半
Well, at 4:30, we shall see
就会知道哈尔的愚行有没有赚钱
if Hal's folly has made any money, or whether I have to relegate him
还是我该把他从我的教子行列除名
from the premiership of my godchildren.
或是宣称他的成功传承自你的智慧
Or claim his success simply as wisdom inherited from you.
我建议你再看看俱乐部的规定和细则
I suggest that you reacquaint yourself with the club rules and bylaws.
所有的母狗都要戴嘴套
"All bitches must wear a muzzle."
The whole Conservative Party is a geriatric suicide cult...
奥图莫斯腾
Otto Mostyn.
罗伯史毕林
- Robert Spearing. - ...although I suppose I will.
坐下…
Sit down, sit down.
格瑞利很想成为会员
Gregory's desperate to become a member.
我很乐意推荐你
Well, I'd be happy to propose you.
但我想这里的,会员资格有损你的形象
Although, I think membership here
might be a bit of a slur on your character.
委员会好像还有几个黑衫军的后代
I think there might still be a couple of legacy Blackshirts on the committee.
开玩笑的
Joking.
他父亲以前是主席
His father was chairman.
我说我会阻挠格瑞利入会
I said that I would blackball Gregory
除非他跟我说他们第三季的营收
if he didn't give me the skinny on their Q3 earnings.
我去一下洗手间,失陪
I need a trip to the boys' room, excuse me.
我可不会等他
Well, I'm not hanging around.
你在搞什么?
What the hell are you doing?
相信我,我刚进去过
Trust me. I've just been in the traps,
我只能说某个老家伙,午餐吃了太多松鸡
and let's just say some old codger has had a lot of grouse for lunch.
-里面脏死了 -什么?
- It's unsanitary. - What?
龙虾酥盒害我一直打嗝
The lobster vol-au-vent has a real habit of repeating on me.
诸位
Gentlemen.
俱乐部想必让你们能尽情,进行男性专属的伟大讨论吧
I trust the club provided a sanctuary
for you to do your best big-brained, men's-only thinking.
你好,我是雅思敏
Hi, I'm Yasmin.
你好,拜托你从那边滚出去,谢了
Hello, mate.
Could you do me a favor and just fuck off back that way?
Cheers.
格瑞利,这是哈纳尼的女儿
Gregory, this is the Hanani girl.
对,我是哈纳尼的女儿
Yeah, that's me.
The Hanani girl.
很高兴见到你,格瑞利,很高兴见到你
Good to see you, Gregory.
Good to see you.
我的降血脂药呢?
Where are my statins?
今天又是大发利市的一天
Another day we can chalk up as being the right side of the market.
最后的损益是多少?
What was the final P&L?
你要我说吗,瑞希?
Do you want me to say it, Rish?
什么意思,干吗问我,你才是资浅交易员
What do you mean, want you to say it? You're the fucking junior trader.
损益表是你做的
You do the P&Ls, so if he asked you a question, answer it.
他问你问题就回答
-瑞希的交易纪录…-我的当日交易持平
- Rishi's book-- - We-- My book was flat on the day.
怎么可能,你英镑还是做多?
How is that possible? You still long Sterling?
我们算是持平作收,不赚不赔,所以…
We finished flattish. No profit, no loss, so...
有什么我们需要讨论的事吗?
- Is there something we need to discuss? - Flat's the new up.
跟鲁米没关系
It's got nothing to do with Lumi.
我们受托让那家公♥司♥安全上市
We were entrusted with the company's safe launch,
我们也做到了,品牌形象更稳了
and we delivered a safe launch, brand enhancing.
至少表面上看起来是这样吧?
At least cosmetically, right?
观感就是现实
Perception is reality.
富二代的表现如何?
How did nepo baby get on?
她…把正确的人凑起来了
She... she connected the right people.
做得好,各位
Good work, team.
套句法国人的话,好样的
Bien joué, as the French say.
多谢夸奖
Merci beaucoup, sir.
很高兴看到你适应良好
Glad to see you're settling in.
做得好,多喝点
Well done! Help yourselves.
恭喜
Congrats.
为鲁米红盘作收干杯
To Lumi closing up!
奥图莫斯腾打来找你,我叫他留言
Otto Mostyn called for you.
I took a message.
他胡诌了几句意大利语,我没听懂,也没写下来
Some bullshit in Italian I didn't understand,
or write down.
意大利语,早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Yeah.
我想他今天赚了不少
I think he made a lot of money today.
你知道为什么收盘前止跌回升吗?
Do you know what was behind the rally into the close?
初期的交易问题修正了
Early trading kinks ironed out, US appetite,
加上美国市场的买♥♥气
还有收♥购♥的传言
and some acquisition gossip
似乎让鲁米的基本面被重新评估
that seems to have caused a re-evaluation of Lumi's fundamentals
就在最后一刻
at the eleventh hour.
我…
I...
那次会议是我促成的
I brokered that meeting.
为什么?
Why did you do that?
因为我想在收盘前尽力把鲁米一把
Well, I wanted to give Lumi any help I could into the close.
你不会自大到以为这全是你的功劳吧
You're not solipsistic enough to think it was just you, are you?
本来就是
It was me.
那断电也是你的杰作罗?
I'm guessing a random power cut was you, too?
我是在给你减轻自己责任的机会
I was giving you an opportunity to diminish your responsibility.
我看了八卦报道
I saw the gossip piece of you cozying up
说你跟业界大人物过从甚密
to those titans of industry who also happen to be our clients.
他们又碰巧是我们的客户
这是操控市场
It's market manipulation.
是吗,是你说这个市场就是人和看法
Is it? I mean, you're the one that said this business is people and perception.
我只是用我的能力把人凑在一起
All I did was use my skill set to connect people and,
然后让大众自行解读
yeah, let people perceive.
我有一长串盲点
I have a laundry list of blind spots.
原谅我,我也只是凡人
Forgive me, I'm a human being, but ethics in this business?
但对这一行的操守,我是很挑剔的
I'm 20-20.
荷波让我以为你很重视创意
Harper led me to believe that you value ingenuity.
你的做法太天真了
It was a naive thing to do. I don't care about the outcome.
我不在乎结果
你不用妥协或是自我糟蹋
You don't have to compromise
or degrade yourself to prove your value to me.
只为了对我证明你的价值
我不用告诉你在这里,踩到红线会有什么下场
I don't have to tell you what happens to the people on this desk
who don't understand the concept of a red line.
你怎么不用昨晚的态度跟我说话?
Why don't you just talk to me how you talked to me last night?
把我当成一个人
You know, like I'm a human being.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
他出现了
There he is.
她也出现了
There she is.
喂?
Hello.
我就是
This is she.
我很累,现在可能没有精神跟你见面
I'm pretty tired. I don't know if I have the energy
to come and meet you now.
那样很不得体,我不该笑的
That's very inappropriate. I shouldn't laugh at that.
她像是知道我不能拒绝
Like, she knows that I can't say no, you know?
我们只是好同事,六点下班后就没有交集了
Like, we're office friends,
but we don't have to have a relationship at 6:00 p.m.
你懂我的意思吗?
on a weekday, do you know what I mean?
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hello.
我们以为大家都下班了
- We thought everyone had gone. - No.
我还在
那个环保吗?
Is that sustainable?
对,很环保
Yeah, actually, it is.
这是觉醒白粉
This is woke coke. So, the vials are perishable,
用的是生物可分解的瓶子
供应链的源头是利马近郊,由家族经营的精品可♥卡♥因♥农场
and the supply chain leads to a family-owned boutique
cocoa farm just outside Lima.
真的吗?
Wow, really?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表