剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
才怪,并不是
No, not really.
这就是一般的白粉
This is just your gribbly three-for-a-hundred stuff.
用富东的钱去喝一杯
Get an Addi Lee on FutureDawn.
盖伊葛柏在丛林酒吧演出
Guy Gerber's playing at jungle bar at 'Bels.
安娜可以带四个人进场
Anna has a plus-four.
荷波
Harper!
-陪我去开车 -好
- Walk me to my car? - Yes.
-你觉得老鹰怎么样?-那是足球队吗?
- What do you think of the Eagles? - Are they a football team?
我只想让你知道我开始考虑跳槽了
I wanted you to know that I'm starting to consider other offers.
-你下一步有什么打算?-有一些人已经在打听消息了
What's your next move?
Well, there's a few interested parties sniffing around.
鲁米赚钱只是暂时解了燃眉之急
Lumi working is really only a temporary reprieve.
安娜的错误判断还没有玷污我的名声,我还能证明我有本钱
Anna's misjudgments haven't sullied me yet.
I can still point to my own book.
安娜很讨厌我开这辆车
Anna hates that I drive this.
她显然也想要一辆
Obviously, she wants one herself. But her personal brand won't allow it.
但她的个人形象不容许她这么做
也许你该考虑自立门户
Maybe you should consider working for yourself.
是啊,但行销向来不是我的强项
Yeah, well, marketing's never really been my strong suit.
你知道吗?
You know...
我想要跟我共事的人
I want to work with someone
思维不受当代正统观念约束
whose thinking isn't confined to the orthodoxy of our times.
不会想迎合体制,而是想打造自己的体制
Someone who doesn't wanna be cosseted by an institution,
but who wants to build their own. Anna stymies debate.
安娜不容许任何人跟她辩论
但我很喜欢对话
But I'm a fan of the dialectic.
我认为做事的方法不只一种
I don't think there's one true way of doing anything.
我认为关乎到人,情况和机遇
I think there are people...
circumstances, and opportunity. That's it.
就这样
你是怎么跟那个码点交易员,拿到很好的信用违约互换交易价位?
How did you get such a favorable CDS price out of that Pierpoint trader?
他是资浅交易员,还算是菜鸟
He was junior, a bit green.
但关键是我有内♥幕♥资讯
But the kicker is I did have inside edge.
码点不会把石油和天然气的,即时价格给资浅人员
Pierpoint don't provide live prices
for their oil and natgas graphs for juniors, so...
所以他的报价永远晚我们15分钟
he was always pricing 15 minutes behind us.
我们不用作弊
We don't need to cheat.
只要比其他人都优秀就行了
We just need to be better than everyone else.
理性的自私不残酷,也并非不人道
Look, there's nothing cruel or inhuman about rational selfishness,
但是我不欣赏你告诉我时,那种沾沾自喜的模样
but I don't like how much pleasure you just gleaned from telling me that.
你必须放下任何…
You need to leave whatever personal animus you have
对前任雇主的怨恨
against your former employer at the door.
就此烟消云散,好吗?
Set fire to it, okay?
对了…
And by the way,
我知道你没有毕业
I know you didn't graduate.
我开始觉得高等教育华而不实
You know, I'm starting to think that higher education is a bubble.
晚安
Night.
欢迎,我帮您把外套挂起来吧
Welcome. Can I take your coat?
-好,麻烦你,我坐那里,谢谢 -没问题
- Yes, please. I'm just over there. - Sure.
Thank you.
Him and Brett and Fred, I'd say.
我猜董事会没有把你换掉?
So, I'm guessing the board didn't replace you then.
股价救了我一命
Saved by the price.
你是请我来看你吃东西吗?
Did you invite me here to watch you eat?
不是
No.
我请你来是想诱惑你
I invited you here to seduce you.
你怎么拿到我的电♥话♥的?
How did you get my number?
我不知道你是否知情,但是…
I don't know if you know, but my...
我叔叔有几家报社
my uncle owns a few newspapers.
I've had the turbot here before. It's genuinely excellent...
我爸一定会很享受这一切
My dad would have enjoyed this.
他总跟我说
He used to say to me...
含着金汤匙出生,大家就会觉得你是个蠢货
"You're born with a silver spoon in your mouth."
"People are gonna assume you're an idiot."
讨拍,求关注的可悲荡♥妇♥
"Pathetic, attention-seeking whore."
-什么?-我不为她父亲的罪行怪她
- Excuse me? -"I don't blame her
for the sins of her father."
她简直是不可思议
"She's unbelievable."
当然,我只同意最后这一句
That last one's the only one I agree with, naturally.
我想你应该在拼命刷新,你那篇报道的评论区
I assume you've been...
refreshing the comments on your article like a lunatic.
好像有这么一回事
They may have crossed my mind.
再看一下
Have another look.
我跟我叔叔谈过了
I had a word with my uncle.
不会再有人看到那张照片了
Nobody is ever gonna see that image again.
看着我
Look at me.
再看看你
Now, look at you.
所以这是永远不可能的
That's why this is never gonna happen.
对不起,小姐
Excusez-moi, madame. The gentleman has paid the bill.
那位先生已经付账了
他留了一瓶他自己带来的酒给您
He left you a bottle of wine he brought himself.
我很抱歉,请恕我多嘴
Sorry if I'm overstepping, but I didn't know
但我不知道英国有这个年分的酒
there was a bottle of this particular vintage in the UK.
你有开瓶器吗?
Do you have a bottle opener?
不行,小姐,这种酒不会拿来喝
No, madame. You don't drink this.
抱歉让你看到我那个样子
I'm sorry you saw me like that.
我太不像话了
It's appalling.
我要怎么睡那张床?
How am I supposed to sleep in that bed now?
那是你的新性癖好吗?
Is that your new kink?
你搞离开子♥宫♥的人还不够吗?
It's not enough for you to fuck people up when they're outside of the womb.
现在连子♥宫♥里的人都不放过?
You've got to fuck them up when they're in there as well.
你为什么要我来这里?
Why did you make me come here?
你是想折磨我吗?
You're just trying to fucking torture me.
我有事情要跟你说
I have needed to tell you something.
我已经走投无路了,好吗?
I've run out of rope, okay?
-什么意思?-宝贝女儿…
What do you mean?
- Oh, Mina. - No, no.
不行,别跟我演自我嫌恶的剧码
Don't do that fucking self-loathing shtick with me.
很恶心,快说
It's nauseating. What?
我回伦敦的话就得面对刑事诉讼
If I go back to London...
I'll have to face criminal proceedings, all right?
在财务上可能要付出沉重的代价
Potentially with ruinous financial implications--
不要…别告诉我这个,你干吗告诉我?
No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't tell me this.
Why are you telling me this? What, you want to implicate me?
想拖我下水吗?
你不如大发慈悲把船调头
The kindest thing you can do for me right now
is to turn this fucking boat around, shut up, let me go home.
闭嘴,让我回家
是你来到这里
You came here.
你爱我,你没有办法不爱我
You love me.
- You can't help but love me. - Shut up!
闭嘴
你这个烂人…
- You fucking-- - Fucking dare--
你好大的胆子
可恶
Fuck!
你知道吗
No, you know what?
大家都认为你是个没用又可悲,愚蠢的贱♥人♥
Everyone thinks you are a useless, pathetic, thick cunt.
过着一无是处的人生
You've done nothing with your life. Everyone knows it, everyone--
所有人都知道,所有人
对,但你还是会回到我身边
Yeah, and you'll still come home to me.
一而再,再而三地回来
Again, and again, and again.
你不能再哭了
You need to stop crying.
抱歉,我一直在找你
Hi, sorry. I've been looking for you.
对,我们在房♥间开会
Yeah, we were having,
what you would say, a session in our room.
对,在开会,没错
Yeah, a sesh. Like, a session, yeah.
好,我只是要为你刚刚,可能看到的事情道歉
Vale.
I just wanted to apologize for what you may have seen.
-令尊和我…-没关系…
- Your father and I have a very-- - It's okay. It's okay.
我很清楚我父亲的为人
I know exactly what my dad is like.
那就好
Bueno.
我的站到了
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表