剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我就会尽快地丑♥化♥那段感情
I just wanna make it ugly as quickly as I possibly can.
变成别的东西,变成性♥爱♥
You know, turn it into something else.
Turn it into sex. You know, anything else.
任何别的东西
明白
Right.
我不知道要说什么
I don't know what to say.
我只知道…
All I know is...
这是我第一次
is that for the first time...
长久以来…
in a long time...
第一次有这种感觉
I've got this feeling in my stomach.
我搞不清楚那是什么感觉
I couldn't work out what it was.
但我现在知道了
But I know now...
那是期待
that it's anticipation.
是因未来而兴奋
It's excitement for the future.
做空的风向变了
Our short is about to turn.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
这个…
Well...
我想我们对资讯交互,和资讯如何交易的看法完全相反吧?
Listen, I... I think we are diametrically opposed
when it comes to the relationship between information
and how it's traded upon, right?
我认为所有人事物都游走在灰色地带
I think everything and everyone is moving in a big sludge of gray.
少跟我卖♥♥弄理性探讨的说法,你做了什么?
Don't over-intellectualize this shit. What have you done?
可靠消息来源告诉我,麦可史东刚走进码点
I have it on good authority Michael Stone has just gone into Pierpoint.
那是他收♥购♥的目标
It's an acquisition target.
我们必须在因为他们收♥购♥,而码点股价回升前止盈
We need to take profit before they buy it and Pierpoint stock rallies.
不行,我觉得我们不该这么做
Uh-uh. No. I don't think we should do that.
为什么?
Why?
想想风险报酬率
Think about the risk-reward. I mean, what percentage chance
你觉得他去买♥♥码点的概率多高?
do you ascribe to him being there to buy it?
应该是百分之百
I mean, like a hundred percent? It's too big a coincidence.
天下没这么巧的事
他们不是在为金融界名人开派对吗?
They're throwing a party for financial luminaries, no?
就算是真的好了,股价因为新闻头条而稍微回升
And look, I mean, even if it's true, so the stock gets a bump on the headline.
那尽职调查,监理机关和政♥府♥呢?
I mean, what about the due diligence, the regulator, the government?
再衡量我们守下去会得到的回报
Balance that against what we stand to gain if we hold the line,
码点的股价或许会跌到零元
if Pierpoint trades to zero. Where's your stomach?
你的胆子呢?
我不知道监理机关会怎么看
I just don't know what it looks like to the regulator
这样下去我们这笔交易,每次都在正确的时机赚到钱
if we're always on the right side of this trade
at precisely the right time.
你有什么事情瞒着我?
What aren't you telling me?
好,我还要再坦承一件事
Again, moving forward with honesty...
我知道码点已经没救了
I know Pierpoint are terminally ill.
怎么知道的?
- How? - I overheard it.
我上厕所时听到的
In the toilet.
在码点?
In Pierpoint?
老天啊,我…
Holy fucking cunting Christ. I...
好,那完全是另外一回大事
Okay, that is a completely different beast.
你在那里听到机密资讯,我们还用来做交易
I mean, trading on anything that you hear in there is privileged information.
他们知道我们去过那里,那里有监视器,有纪录
They know we were in there. There's cameras, there's records.
我知道,但监理机关,光凭那些能查到什么?
Okay, but like, how is an SEC FCA investigation
gonna put anything together based on that? It would be speculative at best.
顶多只是臆测罢了
我们去开会之后就做空
What, we took a meeting and placed a short?
要把我们关到地老天荒吗,别傻了
- Lock us up, throw away the key, come on. - Okay, okay.
好…
整件事就是一大锅资讯汤,这才是重点
The whole thing is fucking information soup.
That is the point.
你把我们逼到死角了
You've backed us into a major fucking corner.
好吧,我想说的都说了
Okay, well...
I've said my piece.
对
Yeah.
雷曼因为在不动产指数衍生性商品的,风险管理不当而成为过街老鼠
People damn Lehman
because of poor risk management in one area.
Housing derivatives. But we benefited hugely
但我们因为得到债券交易,和新兴市场企业大赚一笔
from acquiring the bond trading and EM businesses.
我相信码点对我们同样也是好机会
I'm sure Pierpoint's suite will be similarly exciting,
synergistically, for us.
我们可以向市场暗示收♥购♥的消息,消除大家对股价的疑虑
We can give the market the soft signal
this is happening and allay the share price,
安抚投资人,给我们一点喘息的空间
stave off any more panic. Give us some breathing room.
请问我们会变成巴克莱码点,还是码点巴克莱?
Can I ask, would we be Barclays-Pierpoint or Pierpoint-Barclays?
需要在乎表面功夫吗?
Do we care about the cosmetics?
作为入职超过两周的人,你应该关心我们名字的分量
As someone who's been here longer than a fortnight,
you should care about the weight of our name.
如果你在说我,麻烦看着我说
If you're addressing me, could you look me in the face, please?
我们在乎的是保留公♥司♥的名字,还是保住员工的工作?
Do we care about saving the name
or saving the jobs of the people who work for us?
也许你可以告诉我们
Well, maybe you can tell us.
或者可能的买♥♥家最适合回答这个问题
Or maybe our potential suitor is best placed to answer that question.
你们要卖♥♥的是长达150年的声誉
You guys are trading off a 150-year reputation,
我们非常敬重这一点
which we respect, of course.
但我们实际上有兴趣的,是你们的基础架构
But practically,
we are interested in your infrastructure.
因为时间宝贵,我可以打几通电♥话♥吗?
Now, as time is of the essence, I'll make some phone calls.
我是说,如果你们还有兴趣的话
I mean, you know, that is if you're still interested.
请便
Please.
你刚刚那样说不妥当吧
Tell me how that was appropriate.
没有追问何谓基础架构才不妥当
What's inappropriate is not drilling down on what this guy means by infrastructure.
是我们的技术,终端机,还是我们在中城区的大楼?
Is that our... our tech, our terminals?
Is that the fucking building in Midtown? What?
我相信之后就知道了
I'm sure that'll be shaken out.
去死啦
Go fuck yourself.
还早呢,多谢
I do that regularly, thank you.
恕我冒昧,你到底来这里做什么?
Can I ask what the actual fuck it is you're doing here?
你顶多40岁,只不过是个英国管理顾问
You're barely 40. You're a fucking British management consultant.
比尔,别激动
Bill, calm down.
我们需要资金挹注,免得被逼上绝路
What we need is a capital injection
so we're not backed into a corner and into a deal not on our terms.
被迫接受不划算的交易,我们需要时间思考
- We need thinking time. - It's a Band-Aid.
那只是绷带,不是解决方案
- A Band-Aid is not a solution. - Mitsubishi will tide us over.
三菱可以帮我们渡过难关,他们不想改变我们,没有附加条件
They want us to be us with no stipulations.
天下没有白吃的午餐
There is no such thing as free money.
我们会讨论出,大家都能接受的并购方案
We will thrash out a palatable acquisition multiple for all parties,
但现在应该可以握手成交了
but I guess we can now shake hands.
当然要等监理机关审核通过
That’s pending dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s for the regulator.
我们会写一份声明稿以稳定股价
And we'll pen an announcement to cushion the share price.
真是大好消息
- This is great news. - Yeah.
原来这就是死亡的感觉
So, this is what death feels like.
经营了150年
One hundred and fifty years to build it.
被一通两分钟的电♥话♥瓦解
Two-minute phone call to bring it all down.
巴克莱银行其他管理阶层进来时,比尔可不能那样
Bill can't behave like that
when the rest of Barclays management come in.
他是为我们的利益着想
He has our best interests at heart.
他是不是保证只要他能往上爬,就让你吃香喝辣?
Has he promised you the world if he comes out on top?
那是他的习惯
He has a habit of doing that.
他为什么把这个变成,一场政♥治♥上的零和游戏?
Why is he turning this into a political zero-sum game?
这些派系斗争是儿戏
These factions, it's child's play.
只要下对棋,别再内斗,在场所有人都能保住工作
If we play this right and quell the infighting,
everyone in the room will be safe.
我也算在内吗?
Do... do I count as in the room?
去劝劝比尔,这样就能算你一份
Get in Bill's ear, that's how you count.
让他配合一点
Bring him to heel.
说服他不要让我们,在给我们一条活路的人面前丢脸
Convince him not to embarrass us in front of the people
who are offering us a lifeline.
你不会真的相信他在为员工着想吧?
You don't buy that BS about the workforce, do you?
通常他想到裁减人力就会血脉贲张
The guy usually pops a chub for reducing head count.
他是在把员工当作武器
He's weaponizing them.
他只在乎自己,只想透过三菱的计划扮演救世主
He's self-interested.
He just wants to play Christ with the Mitsubishi plan.
我们都知道那个计划行不通
We both know it's not gonna work.
对他来说
And as far as he's concerned, you're a useful idiot.
你只是个有用的蠢货
泰瑞莎威诺
里特实验室
奥图…
Otto, look, I wouldn't be calling you if it wasn't a last resort,
如果还有别的办法,我绝对不会打电♥话♥给你
这样瞒着她,我也很难受
and I feel terrible about going behind her back,
但是要跟我共事必须建立在信任上
but I need my working relationships to be predicated on trust, and...
因此我…
on that basis, I...
我觉得跟荷波很难再合作下去
I think it's becoming untenable with Harper.
你要睡了吗?
Are you coming to bed?
你们缴出了最好的成绩,发生什么事了?
You're one of my best-performing projects.
What's happened?
她对我们管理的资产太鲁莽了
She's being reckless with our AUM.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表