剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
and we appreciate your initial seed investment.
汝切勿口蜜腹剑
"Hide not thy poison with such sugar'd words."
既然如此
Well, in this case,
我的良心让我无法跟两位合作
in good conscience,
I can't be in business with people who seem comforted
你们似乎不经意地,陷入平庸却怡然自得
by the casual slide toward mediocrity
那正是现代生活的写照
that is the hallmark of modern life.
我还真以为找到了一丝火花
Really thought I'd found a spark.
我照例祝两位一切顺利
As ever, I wish you the best.
这些受过古典教育的家伙
All these classically-educated guys hide their thuggishness
总是用花俏的言辞和西装,掩饰自己的残暴
behind their verbosity and tailoring.
听着,抱歉我瞒着你
Look, I'm sorry I went behind your back.
我的信心大动摇
I had a full-blown fucking wobble.
你让我们做空码点的方式,让我觉得自己随时会去吃牢饭
I felt the floor go beneath me with the legality
of how you got us into the Pierpoint short.
我慌了手脚
Okay? I panicked.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我不会因为你那样反应而惩罚你
I'm not gonna punish you for reacting that way.
谢谢你承认错误
Thanks for owning it.
谢谢你对我诚实
Thank you for... being honest with me.
我们的止盈点没有用任何内线消息
Didn't use any inside information
on our take-profit level, so I hope you'll forgive me too.
所以我希望你也能原谅我
真是杀千刀的…
Fucking hell.
不再单方面做决定了,我是说真的
No unilateral decisions.
I meant that.
我一个人做决定很久了
I've been making decisions on my own for, like, a long time,
我应该已经准备好尝试新的事物
so I think I'm ready for something new.
不再单方面做决定
No unilateral decisions.
谁知道呢?
Who knows...
也许互助互惠真的是快乐人生的关键
maybe reciprocity really is the key to a happier life?
对啊
Yeah.
天哪
Fucking hell.
有点夸张
Bit much.
-你们找到路了 -你好啊
- You found us. - Hey, you all right?
好气派的房♥子
It's a nice gaff.
- Hello. - Hi.
进来吧
Come in.
独角兔控股公♥司♥刚买♥♥下码点
Al-Mi'raj Holding Companies just bought Pierpoint.
新闻已经出来了
It's all over the wires.
诺顿爵士
码点帮鲁米上市时,给了我一些码点的股票当甜头
I was given a bit of Pierpoint stock
as a sweetener when they landed the Lumi IPO.
如果股价持续回升,我也许能捞点火腿钱
Might make a bit of prosciutto money if it continues to rally.
我还没跟他们说,但我不回去了
I haven't told them yet, but I won't be going back.
火腿钱?
Prosciutto money?
对,买♥♥肉的钱,一些零头
Yeah, you know, money for cold cuts.
Odds and ends.
几百万,火腿钱
A couple of million dollars. Prosciutto money.
你早就知道我很欣赏,皮耶和里特实验室
You... you already know
how big a fan I am of Pierre and LittleLabs.
但因为法律问题,我一直觉得没有扩展性
I guess I just...
never really saw a scalable thing there due to legality.
大家的眼光看得不够远
People are thinking too short term.
这样嘛…
Well...
我劝你一句,如果他们找你当财务长
word of advice, if they make you CFO...
别太早上市
don't IPO too early.
我最近资助了,以上市失败为题的巡回演讲
Currently, I'm actually financing a speaker circuit
for public business failures.
提供企业领导人一个安全的空间,从彼此的错误中学习
An arena where business leaders can be vulnerable
and learn from each other's mistakes.
怎么,一个人要一千块?
What, for a thousand bucks a head?
不是
No.
亨利显然已经摆脱了,所有物质上的束缚吧?
No, clearly, Henry's transcended all material possessions, right?
抱歉…
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
你在那里听得到吗?
Can you not hear me over there?
你跟罗伯谈谈吧
Speak to Rob.
他知道重新找到重心的力量多强大
He knows how powerful a re-centering can be.
我跟首相谈过下一次选举时,要争取边缘席次
And I've been speaking to the prime minister
about contesting a marginal seat at the next election.
我想投入公职
I want to dedicate my life to public service.
若你再跟我讲几个小时,我也只好投资你
You keep bending my ear for a few more hours,
I may have no choice but to back your venture.
罗伯,你有一种特质
Something about you, Robert...
让我不是想杀你,就是想爱你
makes me either want to kill you or love you.
我现在还不确定是哪一种
Not quite sure which yet.
你们要留下来吗?
You guys staying?
It's...
我们不想打扰
We don't want to impose.
你们大老远跑来,就留下来过夜吧
You came all this way. Stay the night for God's sake.
可是…
I mean, do you have the space? I don't...
你地方够大吗?我不想…
房♥间已经准备好了
I've already had rooms made ready.
-对吧,史帝芬?-是的
Haven't we, Stevens?
Yes, sir.
我们可以留下来
We can stay.
我其实很高兴你这么说
I'm actually glad you said that, to be fair.
我累坏了,没办法再继续开车
I'm knackered. I can't be arsed driving anymore.
好,我们留下来
Yeah, we'll stay.
两个房♥间吧?
Separate rooms, right?
开玩笑的,明天是我叔叔60岁生日
Joking.
It's my uncle's 60th tomorrow.
大家一起吃晚餐,星期天去打猎
Supper...
then shooting on Sunday.
他一定会很欢迎两位的
He'd be delighted to have you as guests.
我没有合适的衣服
I wouldn't have anything to wear.
别胡说了,我知道你的衣服尺寸
Nonsense, I know your size.
我在颇特女士工作的朋友,还欠我人情
A friend of mine at Net-a-Porter owes me a few favors,
-我们可以派人去伦敦挑几件衣服 -没问题
so we can send someone to London
- to pick something up. - Absolutely, sir.
我想我们明天早上就离开
I think we'll head back in the morning.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
小雅
Yas, hi.
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
我本来就想打给你,所以你打来的时候,我觉得…
I wanted to call you, so when you called me, it felt...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我想跟你道歉,因为…
I wanted to say sorry...
for...
我把很多人都当作自己的财产
I've treated a lot of people as chattel,
只用自已的角度,衡量他们的价值和用处
whose value and utility I've seen only in relation to myself.
说真的,我有点受够了,听别人为自己的行为道歉
Honestly, I'm slightly jaded by people apologizing
for their behavior.
天下没有完人,对吧?
Nobody's perfect, right?
老实说,亨利,我不太相信你是真的改变了
But honestly, Henry, I'm just not sure I buy this whole re-brand.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
香槟和脆饼
Ruinart and Twiglets.
很高兴看到你,小雅
No, it's good to see you, Yas.
雇用我是明智的选择
I'm glad you had the sense to hire me.
我一直觉得我们有一种默契
I always felt like we had a bond.
You know?
有些人就是无法接受我们
The type of people who aren't for everyone.
但绝对有人会接受我们的,对吧?
But are definitely for someone, right?
告诉我,再憋下去我就要疯了
Tell me, for my own... sanity,
你和艾瑞克是何时决定要恶搞我的?
when exactly did you and Eric decide to fuck me?
那都是过去的事了
That's-- That's water under the bridge.
没错,都过去了,所以你就说吧
Exactly!
Water under the bridge. So, indulge me.
在我的婚宴上
Reception...
at my wedding.
你的婚宴
Your wedding.
谢了,还有我很抱歉没寄卡片
Thanks for that, by the way. Sorry I didn't send a card.
艾瑞克侧身走过来说你非走不可
Eric sidles over, and he just says...
"She's gotta go."
不对,他好像是说,那个疯子非走不可
Actually, I think he said, "That psychopath's gotta go."
他那时喝个烂醉,所以…
He was pretty loaded, so...
你觉得我是疯子吗?
Do you think I'm a psychopath?
我不知道
I...
I don't know.
这重要吗?
Does it matter? They walk among us.
有很多疯子啊
我想铁石心肠的人,或许比较适合当交易员
I guess emotional detachment probably makes a good trader.
-我同意 -对,奉行机会主义
- I agree. - Yeah.
Opportunism.
掠铎的本能
Predatory instinct.
瑞希,你觉得自己是掠夺者吗?
Do you consider yourself a predator, Rish?
史葳琵以后会跟我们共事
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表