剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Pierpoint's Asset Management division
has become a proxy prop desk
而且资产负债表受到不当影响
and has been given undue influence over the balance sheet.
现在充其量只是个不值钱的空头公♥司♥
I mean, it is little more than a shell company for shit.
难怪他们找沃席来整顿
It's no wonder they brought in Wolsey to fix it.
对,我听说财务长葳勒蜜娜法斯宾 利用约翰林赛衰老这件事
Yeah, I heard the CFO, Wilhelmina Fassbinder,
is using John Lindsay's senility
单方面改变整个公♥司♥的走向
to make unilateral plays
and change the whole direction of the company.
所以老板行将就木的谣言是真的?
Those Weekend at Bernie’s rumors are true, then?
你们为什么来找我们交易?
Why are you bringing this trade to us?
这种大规模的做空 会超过公♥司♥的0.5%
Shorting this size is gonna be more than point-five percent
会变得人尽皆知
of the company. It will be public knowledge.
我们希望你们能谨慎行事
We want you to do it with enough discretion
我们才能去其他银行 购买♥♥码点的信用违约交换
so we can go to the other banks and buy CDS protection
赶在信用违约交换契约 纳入这场灾难之前
on Pierpoint before the disaster is fully priced in the CDS.
把利润极大化
Maximize our upside.
你们放空的规模多大?
What sorta size are we talking about?
五亿美元
Five hundred million dollars.
那占你们的总资产市值多少?
How much of your AUM is that?
大概是一半的基金
About half the fund.
全押在一个仓位上?
On one position?
-你们一定是…-很有信心
- You must be-- - Confident.
如果他们的股价跌到零元
If it trades to zero,
你们的获利就是五亿美元
you make half-a-billion-dollars profit.
扣掉你们的费用
Net of all costs to you.
借钱做空那支股票会花掉我们很多钱
The borrow to short the stock is gonna cost us a lot of money.
那笔钱归你们
That money's yours.
你们知道这笔交易 在码点造成的恐慌可能会失控吧?
You realize that this trade
could cause the sort of panic around Pierpoint
that may not be able to be contained, right?
那是他们活该吧?
Don't they deserve it?
所以我们今天是因为负能量而合作
So, we're all brought together today
by the force of negative cohesion.
只要有用就行,不是吗?
Whatever gets us out of bed, right?
对…我可以接
Yeah, yeah, I mean, I can take the call, but...
不如我帮找更合适的人选吧?
how about you just call someone more qualified for that?
不是,我做了四年
No, nah, no. I’ve been here
跟利维坦阿法的开会结果如何?
- for four years... - How were LeviathanAlpha?
很好
Good.
我帮他们跟资产管理部的 雅尔夏夫卡牵线
I introduced them to Yal Shafqat in PAM.
对,有点动静,都是好的
Yeah, a bit of movement there.
跟资产管理部有什么关系?
- It's all positive. - What's
the Asset Management connection?
我不知道你知不知道…
I don't know if you know this,
但资产管理部大量投资了 债信不良的永续经营企业…
but PAM have a lot of distressed ESG private equity exposure, so...
Yeah, not exactly a bull.
所以她们究竟想干吗?
So...
what did they want?
她们在观望
Well, they're sniffing around,
但她们觉得现在的成交价 远低于公平市价而且市场会修正
but they think that it's trading well below fair value
and it will correct. They’re buyers.
她们是买♥♥家
这完全没道理
That makes no sense.
你跟她们说了我们哪些风险敞口?
What exactly did you tell them about our exposure?
我给了她们一份名单
I gave them a list.
一份天杀的名单?
A fucking list!
我也不知道
I dunno...
你有预约吗?
Have you got an appointment--
你不能进去
You can't go in there!
好,爸爸注意到你了
Okay, you've got Daddy's attention now.
-有什么事吗?-这就是你做那些事的原因吗?
Can I help you?
Is this why you do the things you do?
抱歉
So-- sorry?
你站在我办公室里,情绪失控
You're stood in my office, emotionally incontinent,
居然还说我需要你的注意?
and you're saying I need your attention?
你听好了,你这个小贱♥货♥
You listen to me, you little fucking cunt.
也许你需要喝口水
Maybe you need a glass of water.
我不知道你究竟有何用意
I don't know what your angle is,
但大概是要尽可能地 对最多人造成最大的伤害
but it's somewhere in the area of causing the most harm
to as many people as you physically can.
所有人都是牺牲品吧?
Everyone's collateral, right?
包括唯一蠢到把你当朋友的女孩
Even the only girl stupid enough to call you a friend.
你有没有听过你自己讲的鬼话?
Do you ever listen to the pat shit
that comes out of your fucking mouth?
你在场内的一举一动都在表达 人只是用来达到目标的工具
Everything you do on the floor communicates an ideology
that people are a means to an end.
我只是贯彻了你的理念
I enact your philosophy
你居然有脸跑来我这里说我是坏人?
and you have the nerve to come into my office
and call me a bad person?
你去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
我猜你觉得自己是禽兽
You know, I'm guessing
you live with the feeling that you're a monster.
而现在已经没有任何事物能阻碍你…
And now there's nothing stopping you on your path
你的任何行为都将具体表现出 你是如何看待自己的
to whatever behavior provides you
with an externalized fantasy of what you really think
每分每秒都是如此
of yourself every moment of every day.
我要诚心诚意地告诉你
I want you to know from the bottom of my heart
你对自己的看法…
that what you think about yourself...
都是真的
is true.
听说你妻离子散了
I heard your family fell apart.
真可惜
Shame.
但也许你现在终于可以 追求自己真正想要的东西了
But maybe now you can finally go after
whatever it is that you really want.
他喝醉了吗?
Is he drunk?
天哪,所以我才说要公私分明
Jesus Christ.
And that is why we keep it professional.
八楼到了,电梯开门中
Floor eight, doors opening.
各位,纽约有人看到 码点股价逆转的讯号♥吗?
Hi, guys, anyone in New York got any color
on the reversal in Pierpoint's share price?
听说会出现大规模做空
Hearing away some sizeable shorts building.
对,值得密切关注
Yeah, something to keep an eye on.
查尔斯哈纳尼验尸照片
-喂 -雅思敏,方便说话吗?
Hello.
Yasmin, have I got you at a good time?
方便,说吧
Yeah, sure.
我就直说了
There's no easy way of saying this.
我们觉得你明天最好别来上班
We don't think you should come to work tomorrow.
好,我明白,我明天请假一天
Okay.
I understand, I'll take the day.
不对
No.
以后都别来了,这是公♥司♥的决定
This is an indefinite decision.
It's a decision of the company.
你最近经历很多事,只好如此
We think it's for the best, given all you're going through.
什么?
What?
我们觉得这已经影响了你的专注力
We think it's affecting your focus.
码点资产管理部的一些机密文件
Some proprietary information from Pierpoint Asset Management
被有心人士得手了
got into the hands of a bad actor.
我也不拐弯抹角 你被你的朋友恶整了
Actually, I'm not gonna couch my language.
Your friend fucked you.
接下来人事部会跟你联络 希望你知道我跟你共事很愉快
HR will be in touch with next steps.
I hope you understand how much I enjoyed working with you.
祝你未来人生顺遂
Good luck with wherever you land next.
滚开啦
Will you fuck off?
比尔,希望你在回伦敦的班机上
Bill, I hope you're on a flight to London.
市场已经知道我们来日无多
The market knows we're dying.
Hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你知道吗?
You know...
我回到舱房♥的反射性动作
my first instinct when I got back into my cabin...
是梳头
was to brush my hair.
而你是下意识地保护我
Your first instinct was to protect me.
为什么?
Why?
你为何问我为什么?
"Why?” What do you mean “why?”
你为什么帮我?
Why did you help me?
是人都会这么做
Because it was the human thing to do.
你什么都没有做错
You didn't do anything wrong.
小雅,你什么都没有做
You didn't do anything, Yas.
你说得对,我是什么都没做
No, you're right. I did nothing.
你没有犯罪,小雅
You didn't commit a crime, Yas.
这不是你的责任
Okay, you're not responsible.
那都是他的选择,如此而已
He was headed
where he was headed, and that's it.
我在别人面前帮你说话
You know, I have defended you...
to people.
罗伯,艾瑞克
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表