剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
By the way,
nostalgia's only useful when you're selling something.
有能帮助我们提案的交易讯号♥吗?
Any color that'll help us in the pitch?
没有,什么都没有
Nope.
A whole lot of nothing.
资料没问题吧?
Deck look good to your eyes?
完全没问题
Perfect.
-待会而外头见 -待会儿见
- I'll see you out there. - I'll see you out there.
日语欢迎,欢迎来到伦敦
感谢各位这么早来开会
Thank you for meeting us so early.
很抱歉这里有点闷热
I'm sorry it's a little ripe in here.
你要去哪里?
- Where the hell are you going? - I gotta take this.
我得接这通电♥话♥
谢谢你回电,抱歉一大早找你
Thanks for calling me back. Sorry it's early.
比尔艾德勒告诉我,他的人脉牵线让你到我手下工作
Bill Adler told me about a connection that landed you on my desk.
可以请你具体说明一下吗?
Can you flesh that out for me a little?
住得还愉快吗?
- Did you enjoy your stay? - Very much. Thank you.
很愉快,谢谢你
需要绷带吗?
Did you want a bandage?
好
Sure.
天秤座
你猜她是不是天秤座?
Do you reckon she's a Libra?
我加了20镑,赔偿坏掉的茶壶
I threw in an extra 20 quid for the busted kettle.
-谢谢 -没事,再见
- Oh, thanks. - Ah, it's all right. Cheers.
再见
Cheers.
一路顺风
Have a safe trip.
我们向三菱日联金融集团提议
Our proposal is that the Mitsubishi Financial Group
以证券的方式投资码点90亿
invest nine billion dollars in equity
换取公♥司♥百分之19完全稀释的股数
in Pierpoint for a 19-percent interest in the company
on a fully diluted basis.
那个怎么会在这里?
How did that get there?
我刚说到三菱的朋友,是我们最好的伙伴
As I was saying, our friends at Mitsubishi are the best partners we could have.
他们有足够的闲置投资资金,可以买♥♥下我们的不良债权
They have enough dry powder to buy up our distressed debt
并支撑我们其他的资产
and to support the other assets on our books.
而且不想要改变我们
And they want us to be us.
他们很尊敬我们的招牌
They have reverence for our name.
我们想在码点的150周年,让码点能重新回到往日荣景
We want to help build Pierpoint back to what it could be
in its 150th year.
未来十年,各位将会有很好的投资报酬率
We expect a very healthy ROI for you on a decade-long horizon,
同时要为第12页的小错误,向各位致歉
but of course, apologies for the small inaccuracy on page 12.
什么错误?
What inaccuracy?
我想这里的参考数值引用错误
I am assuming this reference is linked incorrectly.
你引用的是企业价值而非股权价值
It looks like you are linking to enterprise value
instead of equity value.
这样本益比倍数会少百分之15
It's causing a 15-percent decrease in the true PE multiple,
而原来的是7点6倍
which should otherwise be seven-point-six times,
比别人的少很多
well below peers.
很抱歉没有看到
I'm so sorry we missed this.
这样内部报酬率会差百分之二到三
That's like a two-to-three percent uplift in IRR.
十年后想必会是双方互蒙其利的关系
After ten years of what we know
will be a mutually beneficial relationship.
我们怎么会没发现呢,太草率了,艾瑞克?
How could we have missed that?
It's sloppy. Eric.
比尔,没关系,很临时
Bill, it's fine. Leave it. It's late.
难免会出错,这只是文书错误
It happens. It's just a book.
那会大幅减少估值,我怎么会没看到?
That's a huge decrease in the valuation. How didn't I spot it?
比尔,你看到了
Bill, you did spot it.
What? When?
何时?
我们一小时前就说过了
We ran through it about an hour ago.
我刚刚在洗手间又提了一次
I raised it again in the bathroom just now.
你说这不会影响结果
You said it wasn't a deal-breaker in the room,
说他们已经知道数字了
that they know the numbers already,
他们也知道了
which they do.
我们可以往下谈了
We can move on.
根本没有这回事
That didn't happen.
有吗?
Did it?
这个现在不重要
It's not mission critical here.
很重要,我们什么时候讨论过?
No, it is. When did we discuss it?
我觉得没有吧,也许我只是记错了…
I don't think we did, did we?
- Maybe I'm just misremembering. - I think you can move on.
不要再执着这件事了
你们要知道我有没有记错很重要…
You have to understand it's very important
- that I didn't misremember. - Bill.
比尔
怎么回事?
What's going on?
比尔
Hey, Bill.
这并不丢脸
There's no shame.
我…很抱歉
I'm so... I'm so sorry, if...
我病得很重,我很不想在这里提出来,但是…
I've been quite sick,
and I really didn't wanna bring it up in this forum, but--
你的状况很好,可以继续
You are fit to continue.
诸位先生,还有女士
Gentlemen and lady,
可以给我们5分钟吗?
could you give us five?
我们没想到会发生这种事
This isn't what we expect in these circumstances.
我们应该要多次审查,向各位致歉
No, there should be multiple layers of review.
My apologies.
I... I'm so sorry. I should have just breezed past it,
很抱歉,我应该一笑置之的
但是这对我的预后非常重要
but it's... it's quite important... it's quite important for my prognosis.
你生了什么病?
What's wrong with you?
我有恶性肿瘤
I have a malignant tumor. I...
我没有注意到,自己有任何认知障碍,所以…
I've not noticed much, if any, cognitive impairment.
而你没有公开这件事?
- That's why it's-- - And you've been
keeping this to yourself?
你不该在这里,健康最重要
You shouldn't be in here.
Your health is of paramount importance.
我的表现没有因此而受到影响
My performance has never been compromised.
除了在关键时刻
Apart from when it just mattered.
高压加上缺乏睡眠
High stress, no sleep. This isn't the place for a sick man.
这里不适合生病的人
听着
Look...
我要你回家,这不是建议
I want you to go home. That isn't a suggestion.
我说我可以工作就是可以
I'm fit to work if I say I'm fit to work.
我要你休息
I want you to go rest.
艾瑞克,你送比尔上车吧
Eric...
why don't you put Bill in a cab?
走吧,没事的,走吧
Come on.
It's okay. Come on.
-喂 -丹妮丝
- Hello? - Hi.
Denise, I've slept on it,
我想过了,我不接受萝丝的提议
and I don't want to take Rose's offer.
我也想过后果
And I know-- I have thought about the implications,
但对手是萝丝和哈纳尼,没人性的是他们
but it's Rose and Hanani, okay? They're the ones that are being inhumane,
你觉得我跟他们同流合污,我也无所谓
and you can think that I'm meeting them on their level
if you want, that's fine,
但他们让我别无选择
but they have literally given me no choice.
-你有没有想过这对受害者的影响?-有,当然,我当然想过…
Have you stopped to think about how this
- is gonna affect the other victims? - Yes, of course!
Of course I have thought about that, Denise!
Of course I have!
但你要了解,现在不是他们死就是我死
But you have to understand, it is them or it is me!
怎么样?
How was it?
他们失去了大学部的经费
So, they've had their funding from the university totally cut off.
对方一听到迷幻药的商业用途就怕了
They balked at the idea
of any commercial application of psychedelics,
只能在实验室环境,测试针对精神疾病的疗法
only lab-conditioned trials on treatment for various mental disorders.
为什么?
Why?
这还不合法
Well, it's still illegal, but LittleLabs,
但是里特实验室想当先锋
they want to be the first mover.
想象成是率先在加利福尼亚做大♥麻♥生意
Now, imagine being early on cannabis in California.
我很遗憾
- Sorry. - Well, no.
不必
他们在考虑要搬去硅谷
See, they've been flirting with the idea of relocating to Silicon Valley.
他们说如果我能在那里,帮他们找创业资金
All right? And they said if I can help unlock VC dollars
for them out there, then there might be a position open.
他们可能就会雇用我
负责商业开♥发♥
- Head of business development. - What?
-什么?-是啊,我也不敢相信
Yeah, I know. I couldn't believe it as well.
等等,这表示你要搬去美国?
So, wait... wait. Would that mean that you move to the States?
有可能
Maybe.
来
Here.
睡觉会有帮助,我睡几个小时后再来
Sleep will help. I'll... I'll get a couple more hours
and come straight back in.
我想这里没有人希望那样
I don't think anyone in there wants that.
待在家里吧,为了自己好
Stay home. For yourself.
我能安抚三菱,没问题的
I'll smooth out Mitsubishi. It'll work.
给你一个同事的忠告,留在家里
Peer to peer, stay home.
多陪陪家人
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表