剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
荷波,我们看朴赞郁的电影吧
Oh, yeah, Harper, let's Park Chan-wook, babe.
我帮你倒了一杯水来醒酒,荷波李
Oh, and a sobering glass of water for you, Harper Lee.
他又要在这里过夜?
Is he staying over again?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
媒体都是禽兽
The press are animals.
别理他们
Ignore them.
我们要继续往前走吧
You move ahead, right?
晚安
Night.
我回房♥继续做错误的决定了
I'll be in my room,
continuing to make poor decisions.
我相信亨利没有邪念,你要去吗?
I'm sure Henry's being innocent.
You gonna go?
我别无选择吧?
I don't really have a choice, do I?
我在等他的车
I'm waiting for his car now.
外面停了一辆特斯拉
Yeah, there's a Tesla outside.
好极了,这下我迟到了
Great. So now I'm late.
你这是把管理他的工作丢给我 因为你自己做不来
You just passed your managerial role onto me
because you don't know how to do your fucking job.
-小雅,对不起 -你知道我现在有多脆弱
- Yas, I'm sorry. - No, you know
how exposed I am right now.
不明来电会让我心脏病发
An unknown number gives me a fucking heart attack,
我可能快要丢了工作
and I'm about to lose my job, probably, over a fucking photograph
都是因为一张被人偷♥拍♥的照片
I didn't even know was being taken.
你能不能试着同理我的心情?
Can you just try? Just try and understand that.
好
Really?
股票有超额认♥购♥吗?
So, are we oversubscribed?
得分
Shot!
可恶
Fuck!
市场的需求相当可观
There is a very exciting level of appetite.
我真心认为只有艾斯佛看跌
I really think
that Ashford's bearishness was local to him.
奥萝儿呢?
How's Aurore?
她现在可以选了吗?周日找人去做她的报道
Yeah, is she electable yet?
Get one of the Sundays to do a profile.
雅思敏,这是我叔叔
Yasmin, this is my uncle, Lord Norton--
-诺顿勋爵 -我是亚历山大,幸会
Alexander. Pleasure.
我♥干♥爹奥图莫斯腾
My godfather, Otto Mostyn.
然后这是雷诺斯
And this is Reynolds.
可恶
Fuck!
我好像见过你
Where do I know you from?
我在码点上班
I work at Pierpoint.
码点,天啊,他们还没倒?
Pierpoint? My God, is that place still solvent?
其实他们行销鲁米的表现极佳
Actually, they've done a pretty first-rate job marketing Lumi.
要上市了吧?
It's closing up, isn't it?
4.8镑,巴提
Four pound eighty, Botty!
意大利文
一日之计在于晨
"The morning has gold in its mouth."
那是查理的女儿
She's Charlie's kid.
我跟你父亲是贝里欧学院的同学
I was at Balliol with your father.
天啊,查理哈纳尼
Oh, my God, Charlie Hanani?
他以前开捷豹 都在拉德克利夫广场并排停车
He used to double-park his Jag on Radcliffe Square.
他达到三垒时都会对空挥拳
He punched the air when he took a third.
危险的帅哥也傻到让人担心 我很佩服他
Dangerously handsome. Dangerously stupid.
I admired him.
来吧
You're on.
我为我报社的报道致歉
Sorry about my papers' coverage.
我让我的编辑自己作主 不是我决定的
I empower my editors. Not my decision.
但是哈纳尼先生惹火了很多人
But a lot of people are very angry with Mr. Hanani.
我会劝他不要躲了 不要让女儿代他受罚
I'd gently nudge him to come out of hiding
and stop letting his daughter take all the punishment.
从自己的船上搭小艇逃亡 是懦夫的行为
Scuttling away from his own boat in a dinghy
and going on the lam.
别这样
- It's a coward's way out. - All right, come on.
-那就这样了,谢谢 -等一下…
Well, if that's everything. Thank you.
No, wait a minute. Hang on.
看在老天的份上
- Hang on. - For fuck's sake.
谢谢你周到的服务
Thank you for the hands-on service.
我们保持联络,好吗?
Let's keep this dialogue going, shall we?
对了…
Oh, and... Yeah.
我知道被家人毁了一生的感觉
I know what it's like having a family member
ruin your life,
也知道你现在的感受
so I know what you're going through.
孩子永远会受到池鱼之殃
The kids are always collateral.
I really do wonder
-来吧 -她父亲肯定会被拖出来
- if Charlie's recovering... - Come on!
...from syphilis he got at some Mediterranean whorehouse.
-等我一下…-该死的,巴提
- Give me a sec. - Fuck's sake, Botty!
可以耽误你一会儿吗?我是奥图莫斯腾
Can I have a minute? Otto Mostyn.
对,我知道
Yes, I know.
我明天跟人约了在我的俱乐部吃午饭
I'm having lunch tomorrow at my club with Gregory Clark
是英国电子的格瑞利克拉克
from British Electric,
他比乱世儿女的巴利林登还做作
and he's got more social pretensions than Barry Lyndon.
结束后我们可以一起喝一杯
We could all go for a drink out afterwards.
格瑞利还在找机会买♥♥鲁米的股票
Gregory, he's still looking for a Lumi comp to buy
因为他错过了哈尔王子的小计划
given he missed out on Prince Hal's little project.
这个嘛,那种交易应该找投资银行部
Well,
you should really speak to the investment banking division
about that kind of deal making.
你知道你父亲欠很多人很多钱吗?
Do you know, your father...
he owes a lot of people a lot of money.
包括但不限于我们俱乐部的账单
Including, but not limited to, his bill at our club.
你就来一下
So, stop by...
做他的代理人
as his proxy.
我要想办法处理这篇报道
I just have to do something about this article.
我应该可以告他们吧
I mean, surely I can sue.
新闻热度很快就会消退
It's not going to stay news for long.
打诽谤官司的赢家只有律师
And everyone loses on a libel case,
except the lawyers, of course.
问题是那张照片完全是断章取义
The thing is
the photo was taken completely out of context.
我看起来像是在用盗款肆意狂欢
It looks like I was partying with, like, stolen money.
等等,这对你的财务有什么影响?
So... So, wait.
So, what are the financial implications for you?
我是说你的家人 已经跟哈纳尼出版社无关了吧?
I mean, your family weren't involved
in Hanani Publishing anymore, were they?
对,但他过去污了很多钱
No, but it's historic embezzlement.
这些年来偷了很多人的退休金
He was skimming off the pension pot for years.
所以出版社员工现在直接告我
Some of the employees are actually suing me directly.
对,但他还行踪不明 他们还没告你吧?
Yeah, but surely they haven't got a case
against you while he's still missing.
对,显然是没有
Yeah.
Apparently not,
但还是要花很多律师费跟他们打官司
but it's still costing me a fuck ton in lawyers' fees
to fight them off.
要是媒体知道我破产的话就好了
If only the press knew I was broke.
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我老板在那里 身边的女人不是他太太
My boss is sat over there
with someone that is not his wife.
不要看
Don't look. Oh, fucking hell.
要命
他过来了
He's coming over.
- Hey. - Eric.
艾瑞克
我没有喝酒,我们在开会
I'm not on the piss.
I-- This is a meeting. She's a lawyer.
她是律师
她以前跟我哥搞在一起
And she used to fuck my brother.
好,我在约会
Okay, well, I am on a date, and I am separated from my wife.
我跟我太太分居了 我只想把话先说清楚
Just wanted to get ahead of that.
所以还顺利吗?
So, how's it going?
她一直在讲她的小孩
She keeps talking about her kids.
一个正在变性,我完全不懂这种事
One's transitioning. Not my area.
我讨厌小孩,要不要一起坐?
I mean, I fucking hate kids. So, join us?
那也行
One never hurt.
我先想办法得体地结束这场约会
Let me just extricate myself from this situation
with as much grace as I can summon up.
-太好了 -当然
- Great. - Of course.
你干吗这样?这下我走不开了
Why the fuck would you do that? Now I can't leave.
我最喜欢重新入花丛的老男人
I just love an old dog with new appetites.
你只是一个没用的小男孩吧?
You're just a useless little boy, aren't you?
我的办公室就在转角
My chambers are around the corner.
我有钥匙
I have a key.
明天是个大日子
We have a massive day tomorrow.
事情才刚开始变得有趣
Just when you were getting interesting.
我跟太太分居时,我对自己保证
When we separated, I promised myself
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表