剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Phones are ringing off the hook.
Apparently, Adler's coming onto the floor to oversee Lumi.
艾瑞克呢?他老婆把孩子丢给我
Where's Eric?
His wife just dumped the kids with me.
今天轮到他顾小孩 他好几周没见孩子了
Apparently, it's his day and he hasn't seen them for weeks.
我不知道,我怎么会知道?
I don't know. Why would I know?
我要感受那股电流通过全身
I wanna feel the flow coursing through my body.
-你忘了我们 -没有,我没有忘记
- You forgot about us. - No, no, I didn't.
史葳琵,确定要让他的小孩 看到你的高跟鞋吗?
You sure you wanna let his kids see those heels, Sweetpea?
你会害她们跑去当脱衣舞娘
They'll be destined for a life on the pole.
瑞希,别因为我的自信打扮而羞辱我
Rishi, do not shame me for dressing in a way
that gives me confidence
然后又垂涎我的美色
and then look at me like I'm lunch.
这样很不得体
It's completely inappropriate.
我喜欢
I love it.
Opening price is 4.30. We're expecting a 4.80 close.
-你跑到哪里去了?-别说了,我现在没办法处理
- So, where the hell were you? - Please, don't.
要命,你还好吗?
- I can't do this now. - Hey. Hey!
Shit. Are you all right?
罗伯,你来这里做什么?谁在陪亨利?
Robert, what are you doing here? Who's with Henry?
你没事吧?
- Hey, man, are you good? - Rob.
罗伯,我有话跟你说
I need to talk to you.
小家伙
Hey, soft lad.
你像色情片演员一样 两眼无神,怎么了?
Whoa, you got the dead eyes of a porn star. What happened?
别管我,瑞希
Fuck off, Rishi.
拜托
Please.
我不能…
That's... I can't... I can't...
罗伯
Rob.
跟我来
Off the desk.
罗伯
Rob...
对不起
I am sorry.
我很不好意思,那样很不专业
I'm really embarrassed. That was so unprofessional.
不要道歉,有时候难免会情绪失控
Don't apologize. Sometimes things just bubble up.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我失去了一个客户
I lost a client.
就这样?
Huh? That's all?
你现在应该在哪里?
Where are you meant to be right now?
跟鲁米一起在证卷交易所
At the stock exchange with Lumi.
看着我
Look at me for a second.
你还要继续这么没种吗?
Are you going to stop being such a pussy?
看着我
Look at me.
跟我一起说
Say it with me.
我是个无情的男子汉
"I'm a man and I'm relentless."
我是个无情的男子汉
- I'm a man and I'm relentless. - Good.
很好,现在好好说一遍
Now, say it properly.
专注
Stay with me.
我是个无情的男子汉
I am a man... and I'm relentless.
我是个无情的男子汉
I'm a man...
- and I'm relentless. - I'm a man.
我是个无情的男子汉
- And I'm relent-- - I'm a man!
我是个无情的男子汉…
- I'm a man. - And I'm relentless!
我是个无情的男子汉…
- I'm a man. - I'm a man!
- I am a man! - And I'm relentless!
我是个无情的男子汉
I'm a man! And I'm relentless!
现在去工作
Now, go to work.
现在我们要做好我们的工作
Now, we do our jobs.
等等,你想跟我说什么?
Wait, what did you want to talk about?
给我
Give me that.
你还好吗?我闻到你身上的味道了
Hey man, are you good? I can smell it on you.
也许你该跟我去参加聚会
Maybe you should come to another meeting with me, huh?
我有话跟你说
I need a word.
今天早上开局不错 电♥话♥像以前一样响个不停
This morning's set pretty fair.
Phones are ringing off the hook like the old days.
兄弟
Hey, man.
要不要谈谈你为什么会破戒?
Do you want to talk about what prompted the relapse?
我跟你不一样,肯尼
I'm not like you, Ken.
你少批评我
I don't need judgment from you.
这叫同理心
This is empathy.
那更糟
That's worse.
我必须开除你
I have to let you go.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们会给你很丰厚的遣散费
You'll have a very healthy redundancy package.
我的业绩很好
- I've been performing. - Part of my new role
我新职责的一部分就是做困难的抉择
is making tough decisions.
在首次公开募股的早上?
On the morning of the IPO?
我快被房♥贷压死了,而且还新婚
I'm mortgaged up to the fucking hilt,
I just got married.
你在我婚礼上喝得烂醉
You drained the open bar. Jesus Christ.
这算什么,杀鸡儆猴吗?
What is this, some sort of signal to the others?
你需要什么推荐信我都会写
I'll give you whatever recommendation you need.
喂
Hi.
拜托你重新考虑 我在你状况最糟的时候照顾你
Please rethink this.
Eric, you were a state. I looked after you.
那是个很现实的决定
You made a practical decision.
你照顾我是因为我付你钱做事
You looked after me because I pay you.
对不起,肯尼,你太太来电 我接起来了
I'm so sorry, Kenny. It's your wife.
-她打了三通电♥话♥,说有急事 -你去接吧
I picked it up. She's called three times.
- She says it's urgent. - You can take it.
喂
Hello?
Come on, come on.
我是个无情的男子汉…
I'm a man and I'm relentless.
我是个无情的男子汉…
I'm a man and I'm relentless.
I'm a man and I'm relentless.
你听清楚了
Eric, you listen to me, okay?
这是不当解雇,我会把你告上法庭
This is wrongful dismissal.
I will take you to a fucking tribunal.
这里的生杀大权由我控制
I decide who lives and dies here.
你听到自己在说什么吗?
Can you hear yourself?
听到了,长♥期♥以来第一次这么清楚
Yes, I can.
For the first time in a long time, I can.
你就安静地走吧
Now, leave quietly.
还是要我把你的旧账翻出来?
Or shall we bring up your history?
你对某位同事犯下的诸多罪状
The litany of sins against a specific colleague.
我很大方,也很有同情心
I've been generous.
I've acted with compassion.
你把东西收一收就滚蛋吧
Now, pack your fucking box and leave.
滴下来了
You're dripping.
擦一下,你的染发剂滴下来了
Wipe yourself off, you're dripping.
我可怜你
I pity you.
我知道那种耻辱感
I know that shame.
-这是什么?-天啊
- What's this? - Oh.
-玩这个 -谢谢
Play with this instead.
- Thank you? - Thanks.
-你怎么可以这样对我?-什么?
How could you do this to me?
What?
鲁米收盘要超过480便士,杀无赦
Lumi closes above 4.80. No prisoners!
肯尼
Kenny!
孩子们,史葳琵会照顾你们
Guys, Sweetpea's gonna watch you.
-我老婆想惩罚我 -用你的孩子惩罚你?
My wife's trying to punish me.
- With your own kids? - Yes, Sweetpea.
对,史葳琵,尽快帮她们找个保姆
Find them a last-minute sitter.
今天是唯一重要的一天
Today is the only day that matters!
一定要超过480便士,孩子们
Above 4.80, kids!
好刺♥激♥,要来真的了
Enjoy. This is gonna be exciting.
This is surreal.
罗伯
Rob.
你朋友雅思敏…
Your friend Yasmin.
那张照片不完全代表她吧?
Is there more to her than just a photo?
你知道交易所是我们的客户吗?
You know they're a customer.
The exchange. We supply their energy.
他们的能源是我们提供的
对,我有点害怕
I'm a bit scared.
经过这一切…敲钟上市
After all this, the ringing of the bell, the IPO...
都会觉得有点可悲
it's all gonna feel rather pathetic.
有点反高♥潮♥
An anticlimax.
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
不可能
No way.
看看这一切,这都是你促成的
I mean, look at all this.
You've done this.
你会觉得…
You're gonna feel very...
充满活力
alive.
兄弟
Hey man.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表