剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
那你得改改你的口气
You should probably change your tonality.
好,我没有请你对我的工作提出建议
Okay.
I didn't ask you for advice on my job, but thank you.
但还是谢谢你
这件事与我无关
Hey, I have no skin in this game.
我只是提出友好的建议
Just some friendly advice.
去叫她就是了
Just get her, Harper.
富东不是要让你满足 虚荣心的交易账户
FutureDawn isn't a vanity project for your own trading book.
我签约在你底下工作的前提 是要拥有充分的自主♥权♥
I signed a contract to work for you under the proviso
that I'd have autonomy. I want to place my own trades
我想自己做交易 不必每一次都要让你们放大检视
without an autopsy on every single one.
我在微观管理的环境中无法表现
I don't do well with micromanagement.
这是全公♥司♥的政策
This is a company-wide strategy.
你的避险交易全部要靠富东股价上升
All of your trades are hedges that cap FutureDawn's upside.
重点是要保持理智
This is about being clear-eyed.
我是账面上唯一表现出色的
My book is the only book outperforming.
搬离柏林后 我一直在支撑公♥司♥的营运
I've been keeping us afloat since the move from Berlin,
-你心里也很清楚 -抱歉,我可以晚点再来
- and you know that. - Sorry.
Sorry, I can come back.
你觉得伦理投资真的可行吗?
Do you think ethical investment actually works,
还是只是让自己好过点的安慰剂?
or is it just a palliative
we give ourselves to feel better?
你问她这个干吗?
Why the fuck are you asking her that?
我只是负责写日记
I just do the diary.
而且我同意安娜 影响力投资是本公♥司♥的特色
And I agree with Anna.
Impact investing is the foundational ethos
of this company.
看吧
See?
我想这里已经没人在为自己着想
I don't think anybody's thinking for themselves
'round here anymore.
我代她致歉
I'm so sorry about her.
码点在线上
I have Pierpoint on the line.
喂?
Hello.
安娜,我是雅思敏
Hi, Anna. It's Yasmin.
我第一个就打电♥话♥给你 我手上还有一些鲁米的股票
You're my first call.
I have some more Lumi stock
你想增加自己的仓位吗?
if you would like to add to your initial position.
公开♥发♥行在即,你想卖♥♥给我 只会是因为有人在抛售
The only reason why you'd call me to sell me more this close to the IPO
is 'cause someone is dumping.
雅思敏…
Yasmin.
你知道我们对鲁米股票上市 投入了多少心血
You know how invested we are in Lumi's listing.
别吓我,有什么我该知道的事吗?
Don't freak me out. Is there something I should know?
我等等再打给你
You know-- Let me just, let me call you back.
我们在鲁米投了多少钱?
How much of the fund is in Lumi?
可以确保我到班前 就先把股市日记印好放在我桌上吗?
Can you make sure that my diary is printed
and on my desk when I come in?
你知道我需要纸本 数码版对我来说不方便
You know I need to hold it.
- Digital just won't do. - Yep.
好,双面打印吧?这样比较环保
Double-sided, right? For the environment.
抱歉,那是开玩笑的
Sorry, it was a joke.
可以帮我移车一个小时吗?
And can you move my car an hour?
好的
Yeah.
你是谁,你想干吗?
Who is this? What do you want?
雅思敏,我是亨利默克
Yasmin, hi. It's Henry Muck.
我们刚刚通过电♥话♥ 罗伯把你的号♥码给了我
We were on a call earlier, Rob gave me your number.
希望这样不会太冒昧 但是你今晚等等可以来见我吗?
I hope you don't think this is inappropriate,
but can you come meet me a little later tonight?
在葛林公园附近
Near Green Park.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你帮我移车了吗?
Did you move my car?
天啊,安娜,抱歉
Oh, my God. Anna, I'm so sorry.
-我完全忘了 -没关系,我知道你会忘记
It, like, totally slipped my mind.
It's okay. I knew you'd forget. Seems to be a trend with you.
你似乎常常这样
我正想建议你在明天前睡一会儿
I was actually going to suggest
that you get some sleep before tomorrow.
你知道怠惰的表现 不会让你更快调去交易部吧?
You do realize displaying total incompetence
won't expedite a move to trading?
我…
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
Hi.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
希望你能允许我把之前的话说完
I was hoping you might indulge me and allow me to finish my earlier thought.
我在听
I'm listening.
永续投资和和伦理投资是一时的潮流
ESG is a fad.
Ethical investing is a fad.
现在张三李四都宣称是永续投资
Everybody and their snotty brother
claim to be ESG.
现在符合资格的资产极大
Assets that qualify as it are so bid,
依照估值来看 这些本来就是不明智的投资
the valuations are making them stupid investments now anyway.
更别提不利的大环境
Not to mention the macro headwinds, the election,
像是大选,在化石燃料上 缺乏有远见的投资
lack of clear-sided investment in fossil fuels.
说真的,就像是乌托邦鸦♥片♥
Really, it's like a utopian opiate for morons
喂给那些相信世界会更美好的蠢蛋
who believe in a "better world."
天晓得那是什么意思
Like, whatever the fuck that means.
还有鲁米…
And Lumi...
你真心相信有大众化的廉价绿能吗?
do you really believe that cheap green energy
for the masses exists, or...
还是有人在编故事?
is someone spinning a story?
四楼,电梯下楼
Fourth floor.
Going down.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
Hey.
我正在写道歉信给你,我太大意了
I was actually just composing an apology email to you.
I've really not had my eye on the ball.
我忘了拿钥匙,抱歉,我赶时间
I left my keys. Sorry. I'm rushing.
好
Yeah.
其实我也要向你道歉 我刚刚口气太差了
Actually, I...
I wanted to apologize to you too, for my tone earlier,
我的肾上腺素飙升 总觉得有枪手在大楼里活动
my cortisol levels.
I constantly feel like there's an active shooter in the building.
我不知为何让自己觉得命悬一线…
I don't know why I let myself feel
like my life is on the line. I've...
让你变成了自己不想当的人 我完全理解
Turns you into somebody who you don't wanna be.
I totally get it.
其实我甚至不想让手底下的人 觉得自己是我的员工
I mean, I don't even want the people who work for me
to feel like my employees, if you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思吗?
对,但我们本来就是你的员工
Yeah, I mean, we are your employees, so...
所以…
你的钥匙
Keys.
我由衷感谢你愿意聘用我
I'm really, really appreciative of you taking a chance on me.
-别太晚睡,明天是大日子 -好
Don't stay up too late. Big day tomorrow.
Yeah.
本着诚实的精神
In the spirit of honesty,
我在想能不能跟你讨论 公♥司♥的投资选择
I'm wondering if maybe we could just have, like,
a dialogue about the firm's investment choices,
只是让我脑子保持活络
just to keep my brain alive.
今天很累了,我们明天一早就谈
It's been a really long day.
- Okay. We'll talk first thing. - Yeah, cool. Thank you.
好,谢谢
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
项链是我朋友自己设计的
My friend designs the necklaces herself.
-你真的喜欢吗?-对,我很喜欢
- Do you actually like it? - Yeah, I love it.
-你会留下来过夜吗?-你要我留下来吗?
Do you think you'll stay over tonight?
你以为自己是谁?
- Do you want me to? - Who do you think you are?
凭什么把我的个人资料告诉陌生人?
What gives you the right to divulge my personal information to a stranger?
你在说什么陌生人?他是我们的客户,是他跟我要的
What are you talking about, a stranger?
He's our business. He asked.
你何时开始在意界限了?
Since when do you care about boundaries?
他跟你要的,抱歉 是我会错意了
He asked! Sorry, I didn't realize that.
那下次他要你帮他吹♥喇♥叭♥呢?
And next time he asks you
什么,再一次吗?
- to blow him-- - What, again?
抱歉,他自然就有魅力
Sorry, he's kind of got BDE.
对,他当然有 我其实很容易有呕吐反射
Yeah, you bet he does.
And I've actually got a very sensitive gag reflex.
-你觉得很好笑吗?-对不起,好吗?
Do you think this is funny?
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
我很不想告诉他 但是从没有拒绝过他
I really didn't want to,
but I've basically never said no to him.
他说不要代表之后会变成要
He says that no is just a step on the way to yes.
我给的是你工作的电♥话♥ 而他是我们的工作
But, you know, it's your work phone. He's work.
不对,他打的是我的私人电♥话♥
No, he called my personal number.
小雅,我保证不是我给的 我不可能做这种事
Yas, I promise I didn't give him that.
-他想干吗?-他叫我去找他
I never would. What does he want?
He wants me to go and meet him tonight.
今晚去
跟搞金融的人当室友最惨了
Nothing more bleak than a financial flatshare.
又在矿坑里做牛做马了一天?
Another a day at the coalface?
独占利润,损失共同分担?
Privatizing profits and mutualizing losses, yeah?
大卫
Hi, Dave.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表