剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
怎么说?
Reckless how?
她违法了
Legally.
你是说她用鲁莽的方式管理我的钱?
You mean she's reckless with my money?
这个我可不能接受
That is simply something I cannot countenance.
我不想再拐弯抹角了,码点会破产就是因为你
I'm sick of talking around the fact
that you are solely to blame for Pierpoint's insolvency.
那是委员会同意的策略
It was a strategy agreed upon by a committee.
-失败时才让委员会承担 -比尔,可以…
- It was only a committee when it failed. - Bill, can--
我有坏消息
I have bad news.
监理机关那里需要更多时间
We need significantly more time to get us over the line with the regulator.
我们没有时间了
We don't have any more time.
直说吧,怎么回事?
Talk straight. What's going on?
私下跟你们说,我刚跟内务大臣通过电♥话♥
Well, between us,
I've just got off the phone with the chancellor,
他知道情况的严重性
he understands the gravity of the situation,
但是不能再批准银行纾困方案
but he can't be seen to be ratifying the effective bailout of another bank.
他现在已经如履薄冰了
He's on thin ice as it is,
而且还有专搞民粹的保守党在扯后腿
and he's got this bloody caucus of populist Tory backbenchers
making his life hell.
所以很抱歉,我帮不上忙
So, yeah. Sorry I can't be of more help.
所以别人的野心,掌控了我们的生死大权?
So, what? We’re...
we're just at the mercy of someone else's ambition?
不是一向如此吗?
Aren't we always?
听着,我得去睡一觉了
Look, I need to get some sleep.
祝你们好运
Best of luck.
该死的
Fuck!
这是目前的头条
So, this is what we have at the moment.
巴克莱并购码点
内务大臣这下看起来,像在助长蔑视法律的金融部门
The chancellor now looks like an ally of the financial sector's lawlessness
而且似乎软弱地,臣服于一群有权势的普通议员
and weak for kowtowing to an influential group of backbenchers.
由他的接♥班♥人带领?
Led by his successor.
我们准备好下这步棋了吗?
Are we ready for that move?
也许要到选举后
Maybe after the election.
但这样的头条对你只会加分
But these headlines won't hurt your chances.
散财童子阿德库尔
艾迪,谢谢你待到这么晚
Eddie, thank you for staying so late.
趁民众起床前,让报道上线
Let's have this online before the country wakes up.
没问题
Got it.
类时尚的生活方式,这是个警讯
If he thinks this leads to a fashion-adjacent lifestyle,
it's immediately a red flag.
他完全是厌女主义者,可能心理还有病
He was a hundred percent a misogynist, and possibly a psychopath.
这是在搞什么?
What in the good fuck is going on?
你最好已经帮我平仓了
You better have sold the rest of my fucking positions.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
去跟人家调情了
I've been playing the fruities with a client.
对方是客户
有个人一直打来找你
Some guy keeps calling the desk for you.
谁?
Who?
-小文,维尼?-维内?
Vin? Vinnie?
-就是他,对 -他打来这里?
- Vinay? - That's the one.
- He called here? - Yeah.
你是个烂人,天杀的烂人
You're a dickhead, bruv.
A fucking dickhead.
安♥拉♥吉吃了摇♥头♥丸♥,他本来已经喝到烂醉了
So, Anraj is on ecstasy.
He was catatonic drunk, but hey, he insisted,
但既然他坚持…
我们就找了一些人来这里狂欢
and well, we dragged some people to the floor
and, hey, can't fire us twice, right?
反正他们也不能二度开除我们吧?
你会霸凌我,是因为在学校时被别人霸凌吧?
You bully me
- 'cause you were bullied at school, innit? - Shut the fuck up!
-给我闭嘴 -你是标准的小男人情结
No, you're pure small-man syndrome, bruv.
毫无品味
You got no taste, bruv. Look at your car, your taste level's dead.
-看看你的车,超级俗气 -你为什么没有卖♥♥掉我的仓位?
Why didn't you sell my fucking axes?
你在社群网站上的探索页面,肯定天理不容
Your IG Explore page must be
- a crime against humanity! - Shut the fuck up!
-闭上你的狗嘴 -我不要再闭嘴了
No, I'm done being quiet.
听着,瑞希,我们不是傻瓜
Now, look... look, we're not... we're not sick, Rishi.
我们拒绝扮演圣诞老人,为你的客户把煤炭包装成礼物
We're not gonna play Santa, wrapping coal in a bow for your clients.
我们才不要卖♥♥你的垃圾仓位,在市场上自毁名声
We're not gonna torch our reputations in the market
selling your worthless positions.
我们干吗自讨苦吃?有什么好处?
Why would we? To what end, anyway?
祝你们溺毙时好运
Best of luck drowning.
该死的
Fuck.
请问现在几点了?
- What's the time, please? - It's just gone 4:00 a.m.
刚过凌晨4点
好
Okay.
离美国开市还有约十个小时
We have around ten hours till U.S. open.
快提出一个解决方案
- Put a fucking solution in front of me. - Mitsubishi is still in play.
三菱还有机会,我可以跟他们伦敦办公室的负责人谈
I can wake the head of their London office.
他们跟我们一样希望促成此事
They want this as much as us.
我们的资产负债表这么惨,这也只能解燃眉之急
This solve is not viable long term, given the state of our balance sheet.
若要安抚市场的恐惧,就要证明我们已经补了最急迫的漏洞
To assuage market fears, all that matters is we can prove
we plugged the immediate hole.
你所有的主意都没有价值,你为什么还在说话?
Why do you keep talking when the value add of your ideas
is less than zero?
我们必须改变方向
We need to pivot. Mitsubishi?
三菱
叫醒他们,把他们找来
Wake them up. Get them in the room.
日语祥太郎,再来谈那件事吧?
日语好的
有戏了…艾瑞克
It's on. It's on. Eric.
幸亏汤姆点头了
It's a good thing Tom said yes.
因为我已经非正式地,跟三菱欧洲管理委员会提了这个案子
I soft launched this to Mitsubishi's European Executive Committee already.
现在日本时间是中午吧?
It's lunchtime in Japan, right?
他们刚从杜塞尔多夫抵达,他们的欧洲子公♥司♥在那里
They're just in from Düsseldorf, where the European subsidiary is.
他们会提出让汤姆满意的条件
Now, they're gonna come with terms that Tom finds attractive,
我事先跟他们讲过我们的财务状况
because I've prepped them on the financials.
我们快速休息20分钟,找投资银行部的交易员上来
So, let's take a fast 20 and call an associate in IBD up
再三核对数字,不能有任何差错
to triple-check the numbers in the deck. No missteps.
迅速花20分钟还是要花20分钟
Fast 20 still takes 20.
我需要更来劲的尼古丁
I need stronger nicotine.
用任何方式摄取都行,我已经不在乎了
Any delivery vessel, I'm beyond caring.
Ow! Ow!
小雅?
Yas?
我只是想泡杯茶
I just wanted to make a cup of tea.
你做了什么事?
What the fuck have you done?
Hey, come here, come here. Are you hurt?
来…你受伤了吗?
Hey, hey. Yas, look at me.
小雅,看着我,你是不是吃了什么药?
- Have you taken something? Yeah? - Uh-huh.
你吃了什么药?
What have you taken?
Rob, do you think I'm a bad person?
你觉得我是坏人吗?
不是,你不是坏人
- No. No, you're not a bad person. - You do. Rob, look at me.
少来了,罗伯,看着我
-说你觉得我是坏人 -你不是坏人
Tell me that you think that I'm a bad person.
Look, you're not a bad person!
告诉我,我可以想做坏事
Tell me that I'm allowed to want to do bad things.
什么?
What?
你想做什么都行
You can do what you want.
我要你…
I want you.
-你兴奋了 -你在做什么
- I want you. Oh, you're hard. - What are you doing?
-快住手 -我要你
- Come on. Just stop. Stop. - I want you.
住手…
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
Stop!
住手
Stop!
我以前哭的时候亨利也会兴奋
Henry used to get hard when I cried, too.
Hey.
比尔说你在这里做了30年
Bill tells me you've been here 30 years.
不会无聊吗?
Aren't you bored?
我经手过几次重组
Been dropped into a few of these restructurings.
那些单位都有自己的故事和历史
They all have their own mythos and history, but...
但说到底都是大同小异,全都是企业
ultimately, they're much for muchness.
They're corporations.
但是人不是如此,人都不一样
Not the people.
- The people are different. - Are they really?
真的吗?
比尔用浪漫的心态看待这件事,其实是自私自利
There's a self-centeredness at the heart of Bill's romanticization of it all.
虚假的英雄气概
False heroism.
你觉得其中容得下道义吗?
Do you think there's room for nobility in there?
我本来希望把比尔当成,我对码点大家庭的传声筒
I was hoping Bill would be my mouthpiece to the wider Pierpoint family, but...
但找他似乎是弊多于利
he seems like more of a problem than a solution.
你不是个浪漫主义者吧?你相信什么?
You're not a romantic, are you?
What do you believe in?
我什么都不相信
I don't believe in anything.
交易顺利时,我相信交易
I believe in the trade, when it works...
不顺利时…
when it stops working.
对了,只有卖♥♥东西时怀旧才有用
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表