剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
More time for your family.
公♥司♥少了你不会有事的
The institution doesn't suffer.
电梯开门中
Door opening.
你让我怀疑自己的…
You made me distrust my...
为了什么?
For what?
电梯关门中
Door closing.
你是荷波史登?
You Harper Stern?
对
Yeah.
奥图想见你,上车
Otto wants to see you. Get in the car.
现在吗?
Now?
他希望是现在
He'd prefer it.
希望他能得到完善的照顾
Well, I hope he's getting the care he needs.
我曾经听说过…
I've heard that...
肿瘤会影响到神经系统
tumors can have certain...
neurological effects as pertains to people's willingness
牵涉到人们冒险的意愿
to take risk.
虽然我该为永续企业的构想负起责任
Well, while I take some responsibility
for my bullishness over ESG as a concept...
但跟联合贷款的关系,是比尔做债券交易时打下的
Bill had the underlying relationship with Debt Syndicate
from his bond trading days.
是他鼓动他们冒险的
He was the one pushing their appetite for risk.
对,比尔以前在固定收益部门
Yes.
Fixed income was more Bill's background.
我们不能以健康不佳为理由解雇人
You know, we can't let someone go because of their declining health...
但是…
but...
艾瑞克
Eric...
你跟他走得最近
as the closest to him,
如果你认为无限期请假
if you think an indefinite period of absence
会是对他最好的办法
would be in his best interest...
那我们的管理委员会愿意考虑
it is something our executive committee
would be willing to consider.
他看起来是有点…
He has seemed a little...
不舒服
out of sorts.
虽然我尊重这场游戏规则
While I respect the rules of the game...
但我觉得把这一切,怪罪于一个病人很没良心
I find pinning this all on a sick man morally unconscionable.
但是对码点来说,展望未来比过去更重要
But tomorrow is more important than yesterday for Pierpoint.
那就别管他了吧
So, fuck him then, right?
三菱是值得的目标吗?
Is Mitsubishi worth pursuing?
他们只能治标
It's a Band-Aid. No more.
菲利普说得没错,我们该去波斯湾区找人
Phillip was onto something when he told us
that we should be looking towards the Gulf.
所以我动用了人脉…
So, I've brokered an introduction.
阿里,诸位
Ali. Gentlemen.
正逢码点的周年纪念日
It's Pierpoint's anniversary.
想不想买♥♥下一段历史?
How would you like to buy a piece of history?
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表