剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
没错,对
Exactly. Yeah.
三位,这有点尴尬
Well...
Guys, this is actually a tad awkward.
我们为行员准备了另一个舱房♥
We've got our other cabin for our bankers.
我也不想这么不够意思,但是…
You know... I don't want to be...
that person, but...
万一要紧急迫降,你们在后面会比较安全
you know in the unlikely event of a--
a crash landing, you'll all be safer in the back.
往后走就到了
It's through here.
我们有几位朋友一起来
I've got a couple of friends joining for the ride.
雅思敏,你跟我们一起坐吧
Yasmin, why don't you hang up top with us?
有人说你待过码点的私人理财部
Someone told me you used to work in private wealth at Pierpoint.
我需要一点指引
I could use a steer.
-没问题 -太好了
Absolutely.
凯蒂,你不介意,跟码点的两位先生一起坐吧?
Super. Caedi, you don't mind
bunking with the gentleman from Pierpoint, do you?
-没问题 -太好了…
- Not at all. - Great. Great.
真是太好了,两位
Fab.
Well, guys, it's great to have you aboard.
很高兴两位莅临
-帅哥,你好吗?-瑞士莲,你这家伙…
- Hey, beautiful. How's it going? - Lindt, you fucking tosser.
-你好 -这位是谁?
- Hello. - How's it going?
她在影音平台上有一百万粉丝,而且叫迪波洛韦斯里
- Who's this? - She has a million Instagram followers
and calls Diplo "Wesley." That's all you need to know.
-你只需要知道这些 -幸会
Glad to meet you. Pleasure.
亨利喜欢亮晶晶的新玩意
Henry has a taste for shiny, new things.
-兴奋吗?-很兴奋
- Excited? - Very much so.
我教父奥图今晚有一个酒宴,他很希望你能赏光
My godfather, Otto, is hosting a drinks mixer tonight.
We'd love for you to come.
我好像看过你
Hey. Where do I recognize you from?
你的长相很眼熟
You've got that-- that look.
不知道
I don't know.
在色情片上看过?
Porn.
不对,我不看色情片
No, I never watch it.
除非是女性导演的作品
Unless it's directed by women.
我的家族是做巧克力生意,但我是个投资者
My family's in the chocolate business, but...
I'm an investor and a producer.
也是制片人
我是投资银行员,在码点工作
I'm an investment banker. I work at Pierpoint.
我以为你是亨利的女朋友
I thought you were just dating Henry.
假笑到我的下巴都抽筋了
I've got cramp in my jaw from pretending to smile.
他们不会赢我们的
They're not going to beat us.
大家都是,那是我的问题
Everybody does.
That's sorta my problem.
那不是法兰克韦德吗?我们的能源分♥析♥师?
Isn't that Frank Wade, our energy analyst?
希望决算说明会后,他的心情变好了一点
I hope his mood's improved since that Lumi earnings call.
法兰克,你什么时候,公布鲁米的买♥♥入报告?
Frankie!
When are you publishing your buy note on Lumi?
欢迎您,陶先生,请给我您的护照
Welcome, Mr. Tao.
- May I have your passport? - Of course.
晚上会下雪吗?
Are we expecting a fresh dump overnight?
可惜今年是很不寻常的暖冬
Unfortunately, we are having an unnaturally warm winter.
您住的是豪华山景房♥
I have you in a mountain-facing deluxe.
您室友的护照也可以给我吗?
May I have the passport for your guest, please?
什么?
Excuse me?
不是…我们不是一起的
Look-- No, no.
We're not together.
我是罗伯史毕林
It's Robert Spearing.
很抱歉,但没有这个名字的订房♥纪录
Very sorry, sir.
There is no record of a booking under that name.
可恶,一定是助理弄错了
Fuck.
The desk assistant must have fucked up.
通常可以为您安排入住,但这个周末情况特殊
I'd usually be able to accommodate you,
but this weekend is a special circumstance.
听着,我算是贵宾,我要上座谈会
Look, I'm a bit of a VIP. I'm on a panel.
您是哪个国家的代表团?
What country are you a delegate of, sir?
什么?巴布亚新几内亚
What? Papua New Guinea.
好,所有人都要参加座谈会
Okay. Well, everyone's on some form of panel.
可以把我的房♥间改成双床吗?
Can you make my room up to be a twin?
先生,抱歉,我们爱莫能助
Sir, I am very sorry.
There is nothing we can do.
这是300号♥房♥
This is room 300
上一层楼就到了,谢谢
and it's first exit up the stairs.
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
用我自己的卡刷了八万瑞朗
Eight thousand francs on my personal card,
结果房♥间看起来像,川普在80年代吐出来的东西
and it looks like something Trump vomited up in the '80s.
至少我们可以在这里开会
Oh well, at least we can use it to take meetings.
如果安娜跟你问起我的行程
If Anna reaches out to you about my diary while I'm here,
就跟她说我待在伦敦,好吗?
just tell her I had to stay in London, okay?
合约的事情之后她不会起疑心吗?
She won't be suspicious after the contract?
就说我在陪儿子,她会懂的
Say I'm with my son. She'll understand.
跟她说我会准时参加座谈会,这样可以争取到一个早上
Tell her I'll be there in time for her panel.
Buys us the morning.
好,我跟她说我在家办公
Right. I'll tell her I'm working from home.
有点太巧了,安娜刚批准我花八百镑
Weird timing. Anna's just sanctioned me to spend
帮她女儿买♥♥一双名牌球鞋当生日礼物
800 quid on a pair of Aimé Leon Dore New Balances
for her daughter's birthday.
好贴心的母亲
What a considerate mother.
你今晚没事吧?
Are you good tonight?
我答应晚上要去派对跟朋友见个面
I said that I would go meet a friend briefly at a party.
好
Okay.
别忘了我们明天早上八点要开会
Just remember we have an 8:00 a.m.
有没有看到法兰克?
Any sign of Frank?
只看到一群假扮环保人士的西装佬
Just a bunch of suits cosplaying environmentalists.
艾瑞克?
Eric?
Hi.
你们要去看康泰纳仕吗?
Are you guys heading to Condé Nast?
我要在座谈会前睡美容觉
I need my beauty sleep pre the panel.
你看到摩根史坦利,发表的鲁米报告了吗?
Did you see Morgan Stanley published on Lumi?
强烈建议投资人脱手
Very noisy sell recommendation.
谁管摩根史坦利啊?
Who cares about Morgan Stanley?
那盘后交易的股价,为什么下跌了5个百分点?
Then why is the stock down five percent after market?
我有点担心明天跟亨利一起上座谈会
I mean, I'm slightly worried
about sharing the panel with Henry tomorrow.
若我们拼命鼓吹一支惨跌的股票,会被人笑话的
We're going to look like goons if we trumpet the future
of an equity story that's getting pummeled.
有一些我的投资人比较紧张,想要出清持有的鲁米股票
A few of my more skittish investors want me to fully
- unlever the fund's position on Lumi - Okay, well--
-好,这个…-安娜,可以去看康泰纳仕了吗?
Anna, please, can we get to Condé Nast?
我要盯着李欧
I need to get eyes on Leo.
欧拉夫,这是码点业务部门的,艾瑞克陶和罗伯史毕林
Olaf, Eric Tao and Robert Spearing,
sales at Pierpoint.
两位,这是欧拉夫海恩道夫,欧洲天然气的财务长
Gentlemen, this is Olaf Heindorf,
- CFO of Europa Gaz. - It's a pleasure to meet you.
幸会,带你们上市是我的荣幸
We're honored to be taking you public.
希望鲁米交易之后,你们会比较认真做尽职调查
Well, let's hope your investment banker's attitude
to due diligence has sharpened since the Lumi deal.
您明天会来我们的座谈会吗?
Can I expect you at our panel tomorrow?
我会坐在第一排,希望你们能让我留下好印象
Front and center.
I'd like to leave impressed. Don't disappoint me, Mr. Tao.
别让我失望,陶先生
Okay. D'accord. See you.
法兰克
Hi, Frank.
我知道现在来自我介绍不太恰当
Look, I know this is not the most appropriate time to introduce myself.
我是罗伯史毕林
I'm Robert.
我知道你是谁
- Spearing. - Yeah, I know who you are.
我们在通讯软件上,分享码点最帅气的直男员工的照片
We have a WhatsApp where we share the directory photos of all the hottest
and straightest Pierpoint employees.
好荣幸
What an honor.
我就直接切入正题了,全世界都在屏息等待你的意见
Look, I'm gonna cut the crap. You know the whole world's
waiting on your note with bated breath.
我想你高估了人们对研究的兴趣
Yeah, I think you overrate how much people like research.
你不会在这段期间,跟大家说要卖♥♥鲁米的股票吧?
You're not gonna publish a sell
on Lumi during the conference, are you?
艾瑞克在为明天的座谈会紧张吗?
Is Eric nervous for the panel tomorrow?
他应该紧张吗?
Should he be?
我会秉持自己一直以来的做法
I'm gonna do what I always do.
做合乎道德及理性的事
The thing that is ethical and intellectually correct.
现在发表建议说要脱手,会影响我的收入
Plus, it would really hurt my comp if I published
a sell recommendation now. And it's a compliance issue.
而且这是法遵问题
我很想要有人遵从我
And I really love me some compliance.
我对这个气候会议的第一印象
My initial impression
of this climate conference is that it's like Cannes,
是这跟戛纳影展有点像
只不过与会者比较有钱,比较丑
except the attendees are richer, uglier,
而且比电影圈的人更没自信
and somehow more insecure than movie people.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表