剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Tell me, what's the difference?
你真绅士
You’re a gentleman.
关门中,电梯下楼
Doors closing.
Lift going down.
等等,我刚收到一封电邮,说你辞职了?
Wait, I've just got an email saying that you resigned.
希望我写得够开朗
I hope it was sunny enough,
而且说以后常联络时,没有听起来太虚伪
and my "let’s still be pals" tone isn't too insincere.
好,但说真的,你要去哪里?
Okay, but seriously, where are you going?
在垂死男人的独♥裁♥统治下工作好无聊
I'm bored working for this dictatorship of dying men.
我问你,拼命吸鸟是什么样子?
Tell me, exactly how does a "veal calf suck cock"?
我没说过这种话
I never said that.
我也不可能知道
I wouldn't know.
应该会有很多口水吧,但也有野心
Sloppily... I guess, but, you know, some intention.
我知道你没说过这种话
I know you never said that.
但我写的很像是你的语气吧?
But I think I wrote a pretty good approximation of your voice, no?
对了,史葳琵说你的床上功夫不行
Oh, by the way,
Sweetpea told me you were a bad fuck.
她说你五下就完事
She called you a "five-pump chump."
-开门中 -但很高兴跟你共事
Doors opening.
But, listen, it was really great working with you.
关门中
Doors closing.
要死了
Fuck!
-你为什么老是这样对我?-拜托你住手,冷静点,对不起
- Why do you keep doing this to me? - Fuck!
Please, just stop! Just calm down! I'm sorry!
-你昨晚跟谁搞上了?-谁都没有
- Who were you fucking last night? - No one!
你说过婚礼之后一切从头开始,你答应过我的
You said that we would reset after the wedding.
是这样啊…
- You promised! - We are! We are!
-你在酒馆厕所跟一个小贱♥货♥搞上 -什么?
You fucked some little slag in the pub toilets
而你怀孕的妻子,在招待你的猪朋狗友
while your pregnant wife was entertaining your horrid friends.
好吧,我根本不想结婚
- Fine, well, I didn't wanna get married! - Neither did I!
我也不想
那我们为什么要结婚?
- So, then, why are we married? - Because I love you!
因为我爱你
对,我也爱你
Yeah, and I love you too!
见鬼,你爱的是英国乡村美人
No, you love your fucking English country rose.
I...
我不想当住在乡下的老婆,好吗?
I don’t wanna be someone's country wife, okay?
只是个帮你接续香烟的生育机器
Some dull, breeding machine you spunk into or just someone's fucking mother.
或只是孩子的妈妈
那不是我要的身份
That is not an identity I signed up for.
你甚至不帮我口♥交♥了
You don't even fucking eat me anymore.
帮你口…
Eat you any...
是你说我只要拔♥出♥来♥就好了
You are the one who said you were happy with me pulling out. Okay?
是你说这样的效果高达九♥成♥九
You are the one who said it would be 99% effective.
我是跟我的伙伴结婚
I married a partner.
你以前风趣又投入感情
You were fun and engaged, and when you were cruel,
冷酷时也是我们一起冷酷
you made sure we were cruel together.
那个人到哪里去了?
What the fuck happened to that guy?
我没有逼你搬来这里
I didn't force you to move here.
没错
No.
我以为这是我们共同的决定
I was under the impression it was a decision we made together.
你欠了多少钱?
How much do you owe?
我…
20万
- Two hundred grand. - Oh, my God.
-天啊 -拜托
Please.
-我们有危险吗?-没有
- Are we in danger? - No.
-雨果有危险吗?-没有…
- Is Hugo in danger? - No. No.
这不是他,拜托你
This wasn't him, okay? Please.
我觉得好丢脸
I feel so ashamed.
你的羞愧现在对我没有用处
Your shame is not useful to me right now, okay?
听着,你♥爸♥妈可以帮我吧?
Listen. Your parents, can they-- They can tide me over, right?
他们…可以给我一些流动资金
They-- they've--
They can maybe give me some, you know, some liquidity, like a bridge loan?
像是过渡性贷款?
我的奖金就快要下来了,拜托
And my comp's gonna come soon.
他们有这笔钱,我知道他们有钱
Okay, please, they've got that lying around.
I know they do. Please.
你不清楚他们的财务状况
You have no idea what their finances are like.
那是你的偏见
That's your prejudice.
而且我绝对不会拜托他们,不会是为了这件事
And I would never ask them, not for this.
不会为了任何事,绝对不会
Not for anything. Nothing.
更别说是要帮你还赌债了
Not to fucking foot your gambling addiction.
我还有一些媒体工作的钱
I have some money from my media work.
-我的播客,还有业配收入 -好
- The podcast, some sponcon stuff. - Okay.
在另一个户头里,我还有些积蓄
It's in a separate account.
And some savings.
怎样?
What? You're surprised my little hobby makes money?
很意外我的小嗜好能赚钱吗?
不是
No.
你知道什么叫做真男人吗?
Do you know what being a man is?
It's not how you seem around other men,
不是你在其他男人面前的形象
也不是跟别的男人在一起时,你自己打造出来的样子
or what you do to make yourself feel a certain way around other men.
而是你用什么方式,对待希望被你爱的人
It's how you treat the people who expect your love.
我并不完美
I’m not perfect.
村子里有一个修理工
There's a guy in the village I have look at house stuff.
我请他来家里
I invite him in.
我跟他都很清楚到底是怎么回事
We both know exactly what's going on.
但也都很喜欢这样
We enjoy it.
上周我让他帮我口♥交♥
Last week I let him go down on me.
你有高♥潮♥吗?
Did you come?
-有差吗?-你到底有没有高♥潮♥?
- What difference does it make? - Did you fucking come?
有,而且很猛
Yes. A lot.
是尼可拉斯吗?
Was it Nicholas?
是谁重要吗?
What difference does it make?
为什么?
Why?
要死了
Oh, fuck!
Yeah.
培养一个坚强的男孩
It's much easier to raise strong boys
比治愈破碎的男人容易
than fix broken men.
小戴
Di...
老实跟我说
Be honest with me.
你觉得我仇视女性吗?
Do you think I'm a misogynist?
不是,你是沙文主义者
No, you're a chauvinist.
有什么不同吗?
What's the difference?
我做了一集关于这个的播客
I did a podcast about it.
对了,开没品的玩笑,不表示你是个没品的人
By the way, a bad joke doesn't make you a bad person.
我要怎么知道自己是哪种人?
How do I know what kind of person I am?
大家都跟自己七岁时没两样
Everyone is the same person they were at seven.
但也跟昨天的自己不同
Not even the same person they were yesterday.
人生就是在面对这种矛盾的过程
Life is how you muddle through that contradiction.
你有没有发现尼可拉斯,老是跑到我们的土地上?
Have you noticed that Nicholas is always on our property?
他依然觉得这里是他的
He still thinks it's his.
我的童贞就是给了他,在他18岁生日派对那天
You know, I lost my virginity to him.
His 18th. Theme was "White Mischief."
主题是白色恶作剧
我好想念那只狗
I miss the dog.
我跟你说过,你的后背跟狗狗无关
I told you.
Your back had nothing to do with that poor boy.
也许我有忧郁症
Maybe I'm depressed.
可能是缺乏维生素D
Probably need more vitamin D.
干吗,我看过深肤色的人,也要补充维生素D
What? I read darker-skinned people need to top up.
我也会帮雨果补充的
Make sure Hugo takes a supplement.
为什么,雨果是白人吗?
What? Is Hugo white?
有可能,太可惜了
Probably.
Such a shame.
我们不该搬来这里
We should have never moved here.
但既然我们搬来了,就把这里变成我们的吧
But we're here now. We should make it ours.
仇女主义者帮你口♥交♥会这么棒吗?
Would a misogynist eat your pussy this well?
乐雅…
Rajah! Rajah!
来,乖狗狗,过来
Come here, boy! Come here!
-乐雅…过来,来,乖狗狗 -乐芽…
- Roger! Roger! - Rajah! Rajah! Come here!
Come here, boy! Good boy.
-好狗狗,过来 -乐芽
- Come here. Come here. - Roger!
- Yeah. Good boy! - Sorry, Rishi.
对不起,瑞希
我只想告诉你,我和戴安娜的性生活很健康
Yeah, I just want you to know
that me and Diana have a very healthy sex life!
还有我要把狗狗要回来,它叫乐雅,不是乐芽
And I'm taking my dog back.
It's Rajah, not Roger!
维内,我是瑞希
Yeah, Vin?
- Yo! - It's Rish, hi.
-瑞希,圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐,朋友
Rish, what you saying? Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas, amigo.
-20万凑齐了吗?-对,凑齐了
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表