剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢你昨晚的盛情招待
Thanks for being such a generous host last night.
我宿醉得好厉害
- Really feeling it today. - Me too.
我也是,像是被俄♥罗♥斯♥马戏团捅菊花
Feels like I've been fucked in the ass by a Russian circus.
尼可拉斯,你清晨五点,在我的花♥园♥做什么?
Nicholas, what are you doing in my garden at five in the morning?
抱歉,我从窗户看到树篱没有修剪
Sorry. Just saw the hedge from my window, not being maintained.
-我习惯修平 -没问题
I tend towards a flailed hedge.
还有一件事,我很喜欢这辆车
- Sure. - Yeah. Just a quick thing.
Personally, I love the car. I think it's a lot of fun.
我觉得很棒,但我想村里有些老人家
I think a few of the older people in the village would prefer
会希望你在清晨和傍晚时别开那么快
if you eased off the accelerator in the dawn and twilight hours.
好,我明白…
Right. No, I hear you. I hear you.
但我们很高兴你和戴安娜,能这么快就跟我们打成一片
But we are so delighted at how you and Diana
have assimilated into our community.
毕竟戴安娜四岁时,我就认识她了,你知道吗?
I mean, I've known Diana since she was four, you know?
知道,你说过了
Yeah, you said.
人能回到故乡真好
It's lovely when people come back to where they're from.
谢谢你如此重视板球场的未来
And thanks so much for being so engaged and forward-thinking about the pavilion.
但我想有些老人家,很难割舍旧的板球场
I think, again, a few of the older crowd would find it hard to let go.
我个人倒是还好
Not me, necessarily.
我私下跟戴安娜提过
I had a quiet word with Diana, and she tends to agree.
她也同意我的想法
好,听着,我还要去上班
Yeah, listen, I've...
I've got an actual job to get to, so see you later.
回头见
-再见,瑞希 -再见
All right.
- See you, Rishi. - See you later.
赌马的2000准备好了吗?
You got that 2K for the horses?
对…准备好了,但我有点犹豫
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I've got it, but I'm having second thoughts.
不想赚钱就算了,滚吧
Fine. Miss out. Fuck off.
听着,兄弟,我已经想尽办法,拖延风险管理的人
Mate, listen, I've done everything I can to palm Risk Control off.
别管他们就好了
Just ignore them, okay? They're jobsworth pests.
他们都是死脑筋的讨厌鬼
好,但是…
Okay, but...
你这一季几乎都在做多英镑
Listen, you've been adding to the sterling long
for the best part of, what, a quarter now?
至少从鲁米首次公开募股开始
At least since the Lumi IPO.
风险管理部随时会来揭穿你
Risk are a call away
from coming onto the floor and blowing the lid on you.
别管他们,不管你在跟哪个资浅人员谈
Just ignore them.
Whoever's junior you've been talking to, tell their boss to call me.
叫他们的上司打给我,懂吗?
Capiche?
-擦鞋僮 -是的
- Garçon! - Yes, sir.
-先生,早安,谢谢 -这给你
- Morning, sir. - There you go.
Thank you.
听着,你非要逼他们出面吗?
Listen, do you really wanna call their bluff?
一切的问题在公布预算后都能解决
Listen, it'll all be sorted after the budget announcement.
-不行…-我依我的观点操作,这是我的工作
- Okay? - No--
I'm running my view, the view I get paid to have and enact.
-你在操作6亿2千5百万镑的仓位 -小声点
You're running a 625 million-quid position.
Keep your fucking voice down.
不行,其中将近一半挂在我的名下
No. Almost half of that is on my book.
你的风险限额是3亿,你已经超过4千5百万了
You're 45 million over your 300-million risk limit.
距离我的上限还差2千万
I'm nearly 20 below mine.
我不想再承受这种压力了
Man, I'm tired of living with the stress of this.
这对我不好
It's not good for my like...
像是我的心理健康
Yeah.
- ...mental health. - Yeah, I've been invited to stay...
你的什么?
Your what?
利维坦阿法在问,宣布头条前的汇兑价钱
LeviathanAlpha are asking for cable prices
- heading into the headline announcement. - Okay.
好,给我荷波的专线
- Ping me Harper’s direct dial. - On your email.
-用电邮寄给你了 -谢谢你,甜心
- Thank you, sweetie. - ...Iceland pigs-in-blankets...
利维坦阿法
LeviathanAlpha.
哪个造市商的香味,比巴黎调香师更迷人?
Who's the only market maker you know
with a bouquet more compelling than a Parisian perfumier?
瑞希,你好
- Hello, Rishi. - In one, doll. Listen.
正是我,听我说
既然金钱能迅速让人反♥目♥,也能迅速让人和好
Because money heals antipathy as fast as it creates it,
希望我们可以让愉悦神圣的商场交易
I was hoping we could allow
the blissful sanctuary of a business transaction
成为我们迈向和谐的第一步
to be our first step to closure.
我在听
I'm listening.
-你怎么做外汇的?-我何必告诉你
- What are you doing in FX? - Why would I tell you that?
我是英镑买♥♥家
Well, I'm a buyer of pounds.
你知道高盛在做什么吗?
Any color on what Goldman's doing?
好,但我们要交换信息
Okay, but this is quid pro quo,
若以后我需要知道任何商品的参考价,你都要提供给我,懂吗?
and if I ever need any color on anything in the future,
you're a fucking rainbow.
Capiche?
我今天早上跟达莉雅谈过,她在高盛的宏观经济部门
I spoke with Daria on Goldman's macro desk this morning. They are short cable.
他们要做空英镑
达莉雅
Daria?
她又肯跟你打交道了?你是怎么办到的?
What, she's dealing with you again? How'd you swing that?
我现在能出钱讨她欢心
I have the money to pay her to like me now.
好吧,高盛是卖♥♥家
All right, Goldman's a seller.
也罢,这样市场流动性更高
Fine, that's more liquidity. You know, they're...
他们想太远了,我想几分钟内交易
They're thinking too long-term.
I'm interested in trading minutes here.
你要跟高盛对干?你为什么跟他们相反操作?
You're betting against GS? Why are you the other side?
他们总是看准宏观环境下的催化剂
They're always right on macro-catalysts.
我们因为紧急预算,而对汇兑采取小幅做多
We took a tiny, low-conviction cable long into the emergency budget.
可靠消息来源告诉我,政♥府♥打算降低最高税率
I have it on decent authority
that they're slated to cut the top rate of tax.
不要逗我,小荷,我不喜欢前戏,想搞的话就直接来
Don't tease me, H. I don't like foreplay. If you're gonna put it in, put it in.
真迷人
Charming.
如果政♥府♥的操作会引起轩然大♥波♥
If they're gonna do something that politically loud,
表示我对预算规模的看法是对的吧?
I think my view on the scale of the budget is vindicated.
我是不知道要跟你说什么
Okay. I don't know what to tell you.
听说这已经势在必行了
Whisper is it's happening.
荷波说什么?
- What's Harper saying? - Top rate tax cut.
降低最高税率
现在刺♥激♥投资人借钱给英国,真的合适吗?
Is this really the best time
to be testing investors' willingness to lend to the UK?
他们懂宏观经济吗?
Like, do they understand how macroeconomics work?
这叫富贵险中求,超级看涨
It's high-risk, high-reward. Mega-bullish.
真的吗,如果英国还不了债
Is it?
I mean, if the UK can't pay its debt, then the pound's gonna be in the toilet.
英镑会跌到谷底
我不知道傅利曼,还会穿马诺洛的高跟鞋
I didn't know Milton Friedman wore Manolos.
那是因为这双是宝缇嘉的
That's because these are Bottega, so...
这是在英国身上下大注
But it's a big bet on Britain!
好的
Okay.
又是风险管理部门吗?
Is that Risk again?
不对,是…人事部打来的
No. It's...
It's HR.
我们部门的人找到几则评论
Someone in our team found a few comments.
我念一些,看你有没有印象
Wonder if I read a couple, they might jog your memory?
这一段是形容一位女性客户的
Apparently, of one female client, words were uttered to the effect of...
她看起来像那种,会吞漱口水的笨贱♥货♥
"She looks like the type of thick cunt who swallows her mouthwash."
抱歉,我根本不知道那是什么意思
Sorry, I don't even know what that means.
所以我才跟疯女人约会
"That's why I date crazy women."
她们脑子有病的结果
"The corollary of them being fucked in the head
就是会拼命吸鸟
is that they suck cock like a veal calf."
你觉得很好笑吗?
Is this funny to you?
你们是在指控我什么吗?
Yeah, what's the purpose of this meeting?
Are you accusing me of something?
人事部在红迪网找到一个匿名看板
Our HR team found an anonymous subreddit
叫做无意间在码点听到的话
called "Overheard at Pierpoint."
所以有人对我指名道姓吗?
Okay. So, was I mentioned by name?
我们收到非正式且非针对性的投诉,说你的遣词用字很粗俗
We have unofficial, non-specific complaints
about your lexicon being rather aggressive.
还有提到你的部门
And your floor was mentioned.
我们认为你的嫌疑最大
We localized our suspicions to you.
嫌疑?
Oh, suspicions?
容我搞清楚
Let me just get this right. This was anonymous.
是匿名投诉者,也没有查证
It was uncorroborated.
甚至没有提到我的名字
And I wasn't even mentioned by name.
你们是秘密警♥察♥吗?
What are you, the fucking Stasi?
你们为了一堆虚无缥缈的鬼话,把我从办公室拖来这里?
You dragged me off my desk for this unsubstantiated horseshit!
我觉得让我回去做事,对你们和对银行最好,好吗?
I think it's in your and the bank's best interest
that I go and do my job, yeah?
再见,跟你们聊得很愉快
Cheers, guys. This has been great.
根本没什么,就是蹩脚网站上的蹩脚八卦
There's nothing to it, mate.
It's pissy gossip on a pissy website.
瑞希,我就直说了吧
Rish, let's be straight.
你讲话完全不加修饰,有点淫秽
Your language is a bit unadulterated.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表