剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
要做所有以前不会做的事
I'd say yes to everything I used to say no to.
好,来吧
Okay, fuck it.
-好,走吧 -好
- Okay, fuck it. - Okay.
我不要,我不是这种人
I won't do it. It's not really...
It's not who I am.
报纸不是这样写的
Not what the newspapers imply.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我上次嗑白粉是911的时候
I haven't done blow since 9/11.
-真的,我不是这种人 -我也不是
No, really, it's, it's just not who I am.
Me neither.
我骗谁呢
Yeah, I'm lying. This is what I'm good at.
这是我最在行的事
一级码点罪
On Pierpoint?
我判你吸一行
I sentence you to a line.
胖小子
Fat boy.
好耶
Yeah!
给你
Here you go. Careful, it's hot.
-小心,很烫 -谢了
Ta.
我买♥♥这栋房♥子是有点太贪心了
You know, I've bitten off more than I can chew with this house.
我破产了
I'm broke.
至少还没有断电,不过也差不多了
At least the lights are still on, just about.
我认识几个非法克罗地亚移♥民♥ 他们会给你一个好价钱
Well, I know a few illegal Croats that'll give you a good up-front price.
-你当然认识这样的人 -他们很爱工作
Of course you do.
And actually have an appetite for work.
英国人何时变得这么不会做工了?
When did the English get so bad at building things?
你脖子上是什么鬼东西?
What is that bullshit around your neck?
这是你小女友给你的吗?
Did your little girlfriend give you that?
别这样…
Don't.
你看起来像札金索斯的夜店的招待员
You look like a fucking club rep from Zante.
别说了
Fuck off.
我看一下
Let's have a look.
你为什么留下来了?
Why do you stay...
跟我搞过之后
after you fuck me?
我还以为我们是在做♥爱♥
Here's me thinking that we were making love.
我不知道我为什么还在这里
I don't know why I'm still here.
你渴望我
You desire me.
我们可以让彼此发泄欲望
We get each other off.
你跟我在一起时不用假装
You're you with me.
我不需要这样
I don't need this...
不需要上流的执行长夸奖我做得好
toff CEO to say "well done" to me.
才怪
Yeah, you do.
这是你一直以来的目标
That's all you've ever wanted.
希望比你优秀的人会肯定你
Validation of your betters.
希望跟像你一样糟糕的人互相依存
And functioning codependence
with someone as fucked up as you are.
我不是说这样不好 这是不错的目标
Hey, listen, I'm not knocking it.
It's a good a north star as any.
我们都只是阶级社会中的黑猩猩
We're all just chimps in a hierarchy.
你跟沃尔夫唐是怎么回事?
What's the deal with you and Wolfe Tone?
我说的是肯尼
- Kenny? - Oh...
天啊,你怎么知道这件事?
God, how do you know about that?
当时是很惨,但我们重新建立了平衡
I mean, it was brutal at the time,
but I think we've sort of readdressed the balance.
他一直说服我重新雇用你
He pushed me hard on rehiring you. He took me in.
他收留了我
我被老婆…
After my wife... kicked me out,
扫地出门后
我大醉了三天
I sort of lost three days to Jim Beam.
我去找肯尼
I went to Kenny.
他跟他太太人很好
He and his wife were very kind.
就像罗比威廉斯跑去艾尔顿强家
It's like Robbie Williams turning up at Elton John's.
他是酒鬼的守护神
Like, the patron saint of pissheads.
我不该让他看到我的这一面
I shouldn't have shown him that side of me.
老实跟你说
Let me level with you.
我很怕你
I am terrified of you
因为我希望你注意到我
because I want to be seen by you.
但此时我觉得你注意到我了 而且我不怕你
But, right now, like, I feel seen by you,
and I'm not scared of you.
我们好像跳过了 一段关系中必经的尴尬过程
I do feel like we've just
skipped several awkward stages of a relationship.
对啊,我们清醒后要记得这种感觉
Right, and then let's try and remember that feeling
when we're sober, you know?
因为我想让你惊艳
Because I do want to impress you.
艾瑞克,你像个摇滚巨星
Eric, you're kind of a fucking rock star
没有啦…继续说
on our desk.
Keep talking.
我应该不需要别人的肯定 但我今天没有去咨♥询♥
I shouldn't need the validation. I just bailed on therapy.
我从来没试过 我不敢想象自己会说出什么事情
Oh, I've never done it.
I'd be so scared about what would actually come out of my mouth.
对啊,花了大把银子 只为了谈自己的父母亲
Yeah.
A lot of money to just talk about your parents.
-是啊 -你父亲在哪里?
- Right. - Where's your father?
我真希望大家不要再问我这个问题
I really wish people would just stop asking me that.
你现在对这件事有什么感觉?
How do you feel about it now?
我痛恨这件事把我塑造成什么人
I hate the way it makes me look.
你跟荷波的关系有什么特别?
What did you and Harper have that was so special?
没什么特别的,你完全不用跟她一样
There was nothing special.
You don't have to be anything like her, you know.
我无法理解她竟然还能在这一行工作
I'm baffled she's gotten another job in the business.
那算是我强迫安娜的
Yeah, well, I kind of twisted Anna's arm on that one.
我带安娜出去吃过好几次晚餐 而且都是我买♥♥单
I, you know, I took Anna out to a bunch of dinners,
and I had to pay for them.
你会开除我吗?
Are you going to fire me?
我们可以继续回避这个问题
You know, we can keep dancing around it,
但我满脑子都想着这件事 我们正好在这里
but, you know, it's on my mind,
- and we're here now. - Yeah.
又是这个样子
- Given our current situation. - It hadn't crossed my mind.
我从来没这么想过
严格说起来也不是这样 我必须开除一个人
Well, that's not entirely accurate.
- I do have to let someone go. - Who?
-谁?-某个值得我开除的人
Someone worth letting go, associate or above.
至少得是个助理
我不想这么做,但不做的话 上头会觉得我很软弱
I don't want to, but if I don't do it,
they'll think I'm weak.
我了解,但助理只有罗伯和我
Right, but Robert and me are the only associates on the desk.
他跑去管理默克 让自己变得不可或缺
And he's made himself completely indispensable managing Muck.
那是首次公开募股之前 之后他就不再重要
He's indispensable till the IPO launches,
then he's more dispensable.
你为什么帮荷波讲好话?
Why did you put in a good word for Harper?
我觉得荷波内心深处是个好人
I think that, deep down, Harper is a good person.
我不认同
I don't think she is.
我们竟然在 首次公开募股的凌晨这么做
I cannot believe
we're doing this the morning of the IPO.
小雅…帮我拍张照
Yas, Yas, take a picture of me.
我好美
I'm beautiful.
你在做什么?
The fuck are you doing?
什么?
What?
管他的
Oh, okay.
-你可以离开吗?-可以
- Can you go? - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
嗑药后大概不该吃壮♥阳♥药♥
I probably shouldn't take Cialis on blow.
喂,你还好吗?
Hello? You okay?
-你还好吗?-我很好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
I'm fine.
怎么会打电♥话♥给我?
Why are you calling?
不知道
I don't know.
Well...
是你打电♥话♥给我的,怎么回事?
Well, you called me. What's the matter?
你怎么不在交易所?
Why aren't you at the exchange?
你觉得我被诅咒了吗?
Do you think I'm cursed?
所有人都死了
It's just...
It's just that everyone-- everyone-- everyone dies.
对…人都会死
Yeah.
Yeah, everyone does die.
你完蛋了吗?
Are you fucked?
你嗑了什么药?
What have you taken?
也许你该再度开始戒酒
Maybe you should stop drinking. Again.
我相信你没事
But I'm-- I'm sure you're okay.
我想为昨晚的事道歉
I actually-- I wanted to say I'm sorry for-- for last night.
是我反应过度了,好吗?
I overreacted. Okay?
我们在家里见,好吗?
See you at home, yeah?
鲁米快要开♥盘♥了,卖♥♥价为480便士
Lumi close to opening here.
- Offer price is 4.80. - Bye. Bye-bye.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
电♥话♥响不停 艾德勒要亲自来监督鲁米上市
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表