剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
你不用谢我
You don’t have to thank me.
-我得回办公室了 -好
Guess I’m going back to the office.
Okay.
干吗?
What?
雅思敏,我是亚历山大 亚历山大诺顿
Yasmin, this is Alexander.
Alexander Norton.
Oh, he-- Sorry, I'm...
对不起…爵爷
Hello, Mister... My Lord.
您好,爵士
Hi, sir.
首先要致上我的哀思之意
First, my deepest sympathy for your loss.
我会永远珍惜1988年的 圣三一学期
I'll always cherish Trinity Term 1988.
我打这通电♥话♥是出于礼貌 希望你能明白
This is a courtesy call. I hope it polite.
我会试着暂缓刊登小道消息
I try and hold off on publishing hearsay
至少会尽量等到有多方消息
unless it can be at least nearly double-sourced.
我们周日版的犯罪新闻编辑很顽强
Our crime editor on the Sunday paper,
she's quite recalcitrant.
她不知怎么地 获得雅思敏号♥的情报
She somehow tracked down a source
onboard The Lady Yasmin.
透过一位葛佩林狄亚兹女士
A Ms. Galperin-Diaz.
她似乎跟令尊有很密切的工作关系
She worked quite closely with your father, I believe,
而且她提出令人震惊的相反说法
and holds a rather alarming counter-narrative
有别于普遍对查理最后生前的传闻
to the prevailing one concerning Charles's final hours.
好,那有什么对策吗?
Right, well, what can we do about that?
你跟亨利还有联络吗?
Have you spoken much to Henry?
我担心他的忧郁症又发作了
I worry his black dog's returned.
也许我太相信宿♥命♥论♥了
Maybe it's too fatalistic, but I worry about the cruel
但是我担心他很可能 步上他父亲的后尘
inevitability of him ending up like his father.
我又能做什么呢?
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我是说,我救不了他
I mean...
I can't... I can't save him.
老实说,我也不想救他
And to be honest, I don't-- I don't really want to.
我无法阻止这则报道见报,雅思敏
I can't spike the story, Yasmin.
我说我不应该阻止
Or, I shouldn't.
我只有女儿
I only have daughters. And by some damned fine luck,
也不知道这样是不是幸运 她们也都只生了女儿
they only have daughters.
所以我想亨利会继承我的一切
So I suppose everything I have will end up with Henry.
对不起,但是我不懂
I'm sorry... I don't... I don't follow.
请试着记得亨利某些最糟的反应 并不出于他的本意
Please try and remember that with Henry,
some of his worst instincts are not his own.
请节哀顺变
My deepest condolences for your loss.
我的毛皮袋在往下掉
My sporran’s falling down.
真是天杀的
Fucking hell.
码点指派汤姆沃席为执行长
因为宣布新执行长 码点股价在美股昨天收盘时涨了一成
Pierpoint stock rallied ten percent into the U.S. close last night
on the new CEO announcement.
好样的,码点
Yes, Pierpoint.
新老板是汤姆沃席
The new bossman is Tom Wolsey,
艾克斯班前合伙人 和他们私募股权顾问部的负责人
ex-Bain managing partner
and head of their private equity consulting group.
艾瑞克…
- It seems like he's got... - Eric--
天啊,酒味好重 你有没有先回家啊?
- ...a dual citizenship... - Jesus, wow.
You smell like a Glaswegian night out.
Have you been home?
总之,我早上跟三个同业的 债券交易员谈过
Anyway, look. I spoke to three competitor bond traders
想贱价脱手码点的优先担♥保♥贷款
this morning trying to move Pierpoint's senior secureds
for peanuts.
不只我们有这个问题 是因为大环境
This isn't localized to us. That's the macro environment.
那纽约为什么传出 老外恰吉的流言?
Well, what's all this noise out of New York about Chucky the Wop?
他们刚封锁了联合贷款的管理银行
They've just tinned their head of debt syndicate.
你不知道这件事?
You don't know about this?
爬上高位却没有人脉有什么用?
What is the point of being high up if you are not connected?
现在利率不断攀升 债券的稳定报酬不高
Bonds aren't an attractive security right now,
given these constant rate hikes.
你自己算一下 你看过这个沃席的履历吗?
Man, do the maths!
Have you seen this Wolsey’s CV?
加拿大主♥权♥财富基金 投后管理增值
"Portfolio value creation"
for the Canadian sovereign wealth fund.
他是个假扮外科医师的屠夫
He's a butcher masquerading as a surgeon.
你迟到了
You're late.
沃席是股价的正面催化剂
Wolsey’s a positive catalyst for the stock.
你看看股票的趋势和收盘价位
Take a look at where it's indicating, where it closed.
别把我当成投资人哄
Don't talk to me like you're Investor Relations.
股价回升是因为市场 认为沃席上任要进行积极重组
It's rallying because the market has read the appointment
as a green light for aggressive restructuring.
今天的码点比昨天更有价值
Pierpoint is a more valuable company today than it was yesterday.
要停下来好好分♥析♥ 你刚刚讲的蠢话吗?
Okay, are we gonna stop and analyze the absolute bilge
that just came out of your mouth?
少来了,你跟我们一起坐在这里
Come on, you-- you sit down here with us.
你何时关心过股东价值最大化?
Since when did you give a fuck
about maximizing shareholder value?
瑞希,我是合伙人
Rishi, I'm a-- I'm a partner.
我不在乎他们是不是给了你认股权
I don't care that they showered you in stock options.
我们恶整荷波时,你向我保证过
Look, you gave me assurances
when we fucked Harper and built this team
这个团队建立后,我绝对会拿到奖金
that my comp was guaranteed.
现金
Cash.
听着,我需要那笔钱
Look, I... I need that money.
我有家室
I have a family.
你还欠我一万五千元赌马的钱
You still owe me 15 large from the horses.
对,你打扮成这副样子 我还是能帮你赚大钱
Yes, and you can wear a swing like that
whilst I'm making you proper money.
艾瑞克,我们共事够久了 我知道你何时有事瞒着我
Eric, I have worked for you long enough
to know when you're not being straight with me.
公♥司♥是不是有麻烦了?
Is the company in trouble?
你知道的应该没你想象中多
I don't think you know...
as much as you think you do.
你要交易还是要把玩你的蛋蛋?
Are you gonna make a trade
or you gonna play with your balls all day?
Well, pop into Deutsche Bank then.
No, push her.
老外恰吉?
对,谢谢,我半小时后到
Yeah, thank you. I'll be there--
I'll be there in half an hour.
好,谢谢
Okay, thank you.
安♥拉♥吉,可以帮我代班一个小时吗?顶多两个小时
Hey, Anraj.
Can you cover for me, for like an hour? Two, tops?
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
不管你要去哪里,拜托带我去
Hey, wherever you're going, please take me with you.
今天轮到我买♥♥午餐了吧?
Hey, isn't it my turn to buy lunch?
我…
I...
我要去面试
I've got an interview.
你接了猎人头公♥司♥的电♥话♥?
You're taking calls from headhunters?
私下告诉你
Between us...
我觉得你不该这么排斥他们的电♥话♥
I think you should be more receptive to their calls, too.
再见
See you.
有没有人知道 老外恰吉被抛弃后的讯号♥
Yo! Anyone got any more color on Chucky the Wop being binned?
他搞过几个实习生 我在想他是不是终于有报应了
He’s dipped his pen in a few interns so I was wondering
whether his rap sheet finally caught up with him.
心情不好?
Heavy weather?
Or he was fired for something to do with the wider fixed income division.
什么?
Excuse me?
你看起来心情很不好的样子
You look like you're under heavy weather.
我今天只是不想待在我的位子上
It's just one of those days I really don't want to be on the desk.
同感
Ibid.
-我也是 -对
- Ditto. - Yeah.
我以前做你的工作时 有治心情不好的特效药
I used to have a medicine
for heavy weather days when I was in your position,
我还在做交易员的时候
when I was an associate.
是吗?
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, a big blue steak...
一大块几乎全生的牛排
加一大把抗凝血剂
and a fistful of blood thinners.
我请客?
My treat.
好啊,听起来很不错,谢谢
Yeah, that...
That actually sounds really nice.
Thank you.
我是雅思敏
Yasmin speaking.
对,我是拉姆达尼
Yeah, Ramdani.
对,谢了
Yeah, thanks.
Half a rack, and sixty seconds of my respect.
代罪羔羊
Apparently not.
你的履历说你待过风险和证券交易 和固定收益部门
So your résumé says that you did rotations
in Risk and Equity Trading and Fixed Income.
你对码点过去12季的 优先担♥保♥贷款问题有什么看法?
What's your view on Pierpoint's issuance
of senior secured bonds over the past 12 quarters?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
大规模举债 表示对未来回收很有信心吧?
Issuing that much debt does bespeak
a level of confidence, right, on returns coming down the pike?
我现在的看法只算是推测
If I had a view on that, it would be speculative.
请尽量推测
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表