剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
比我们还严谨
这就是这十年来激励我们的动力来源
See, this...
This is what animates a decade-long mission.
我自己是在办公桌下睡得比较香
Personally, I find I sleep deeper under my desk.
我在开玩笑
That was me being humorous.
效果不好,那句还是剪掉吧
Yeah. No, we can,
we can cut that, it didn't really land.
总之,这里是…
Anyway, over here we have a...
谢谢
Thank you.
先生
Sir.
Thanks.
艾瑞克陶 伦敦销♥售♥部主任
给我们最新的伙伴 并向码点的农业起源致敬
And to our newest partner,
a nod to Pierpoint's agricultural roots.
从棉花到信用违约交换
Cotton to credit default swaps. And in our 150th year.
成立至今已150年
就把这当作是我们创办人送的礼物
Think of it as a gift from our founders,
蓝道夫与莫迪默码点亲赠与你的礼物
Randolph and Mortimer Pierpoint, straight to you.
他们全家都蓄奴吧?
They were a family of slavers, right?
码点过度聚焦于销♥售♥和交易
Pierpoint's been overexposed in sales and trading.
但这一点已经因为我们 决心投入绿色改革而获得改善
This has been ameliorated
by our commitment to the green shift.
在成为合伙人的这一天 我们必须肯定艾瑞克在第一线的工作
And on the day of his partnership,
it's important we credit Eric's work in the trenches.
鲁米只是我们企画中的第一个
Lumi is just the first in a pipeline
我们还有许多环境上 社会和公♥司♥治理导向层面的企划
of environmental, social, and governance-oriented deals.
一系列对伦理和社会都产生 重大冲击的首次公开募股
We have a suite of in-demand, ethical and social impact IPOs
我们都赢过同业拿到手了
that we've won over our competitors.
听着
Look... ESG's a great marketing tool,
永续投资是很好的行销工具
我相信也让码点的股价 被纳入所有符合道德价值的投资组合
and I'm sure it's helped Pierpoint's stock price
to be included in all the ethical investment baskets,
但我们是否该小心 让资产负债表更加被潮流牵着走?
but...
shouldn't we be wary of increasingly gearing
our balance sheet toward a fad?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
觉醒投资,漂绿
Woke investing. Greenwashing.
我们的商业模式 不是严格的资产负债检视
So our business model
isn't a rigorous balance sheet examination.
我们只看了组织结构图,然后…
We just look at the org chart and then...
应用查塔姆研究所规则
Chatham House rules apply.
祈祷执行长 是只有一条腿的黑人女同志
Pray that the CEO is a Black lesbian with one leg,
还没有见到人家 就签一张空白支票给他们
then without even meeting her,
sign "they/them" a blank check.
我说的没错吧?
Have I got that right?
对不起,但查塔姆研究所规则 表示可以任意发表偏见?
I'm sorry.
Chatham House rules means carte blanche for bigotry?
也许你该趁这笔交易还有搞头时 先放下你的冷嘲热讽
Maybe you can leave your cynicism at the door
while this trade still has legs.
码点的资产风险管理,私人股权部门
Pierpoint Asset Management, our private equity division,
大量投资了这类型的公♥司♥
is heavily invested in these companies.
鲁米和法兰克福的欧洲天然气公♥司♥
Lumi, Europa Gaz out of Frankfurt.
动能就是一切
Momentum is everything.
明天鲁米成功上市,会引发骨牌效应
With the successful launch tomorrow of Lumi,
the first domino falls and will signal to the market
让我们在正在进行中的其他 欧洲首次公开募股也能雨露均沾
that the other European live IPOs
we have in the pipeline will hit.
这是我可以在每周例会中 向执行长报告的好消息
Good thing for me to tell
the CEO about in our weekly catch-ups.
-他老人家还好吗?-都六十几了,每天还是只睡三小时
How is the old man?
Still on three hours of sleep a night in his sixties.
而且不是因为半夜要起床上厕所
And that's not because he's getting up to piss.
很荣幸终于跟你见面,葳勒蜜娜
It was a pleasure to finally meet you, Wilhelmina.
当然,我们也该欢迎你 加入这个大家庭了
Of course.
It's about time we had you in the family.
-刚刚那个小毛头 -小毛头?
- That kid in there. - Kid?
你是说我们新的财务长?她从网络泡沫事件就在本公♥司♥了
You mean our new CFO.
She's been at the firm since the dot-com crash.
她很行吗,还是这个女性高层主管
Is she good, or is she just another
senior woman ticking the governance box for ESG?
只是为了符合永续投资中的 公♥司♥治理面向?
对了,我收到欧非中东 公♥关♥主任的电邮
Hey, I got an email from our EMEA PR head
说你办公室有个女孩传出负面新闻
about a girl on your desk dealing with some bad press.
是关于盗用公♥款♥和老爸失踪的丑闻
Some ugly noise about embezzlement,
- and a missing daddy? - Yasmin.
雅思敏,对,她现在成了人球
Yeah, she's been pinballed around desks.
私人理财部不要她
PWM didn't want her.
我们部门的襄理肯尼克本大力保她
Ken Kilbane, ED on our floor, has been vouching for her.
她是靠关系进来的吧?
She's a nepotism hire, no?
我们要不要大发慈悲让她脱离苦海?
Should we do the honorable thing and put her out of her misery?
纽约的管理阶层 不介意看到你再度发威
Management in New York wouldn't mind seeing your teeth again.
公♥司♥里的泛泛之辈越来越多
We're leaning out at random over there,
每个阶层都是如此 不论是基层到高阶主管
cutting across every level, from AN1 to MD.
我相信你也知道 自己很晚才当上合伙人
I'm sure it's not lost on you
how late this partnership has come in your career.
我可是费了不少唇舌
I lobbied hard for it.
我跟他们说在座的肤色太单一了吧
I said, "Look around the room."
"It's a bit monochromatic, right?"
我是开玩笑的
I'm joking.
看看你的表情 那是拿永续投资来开玩笑
The look on your face!
That was an ESG joke, my friend.
你觉得我管不了人?
You don't think I can manage people.
我们要做困难的抉择 否则就不再是合伙人了
We make tough decisions.
Otherwise, we're no longer partners.
你们要明白裁员已经是做这行的常态
You guys need to know that constant cuts
are the state of our industry now.
死亡是最好的驱动力
No better motivator than death.
Oh...
鲁米的收盘价是480便士吧?
Lumi's closing above 4.80, right?
超过480便士
Above 4.80.
那个可恶的拎包记者不让我们做好事
Fucking tote bag journalists won't allow us to do a good thing.
我都快累死了
I'm dead on my feet!
艾斯佛资产管理的詹姆斯要来
All right, so James Ashford
from Ashford Asset Management is on his way in.
什么时候,为什么,你怎么让他来?
When? Why? Why did you allow this?
他是你的投资人
He's one of your investors.
他不是亲朋好友吗?
Wasn't he in the friends and family round?
对,他的投资规模也是家庭号♥
Yes, and his investment is friends-and-family-sized.
他根本无足轻重
He's fucking insignificant!
我想你的血糖大概很低
Thought your blood sugar might be low.
谢谢你,你真贴心
Thank you so much, that's so kind.
他们没有卖♥♥生酮餐 所以我就买♥♥了跟我一样的
They didn't have a keto option,
so I just got you what I'm getting.
没关系,你真好
Don't worry at all. It's very kind.
Hi, yeah, it's Chris from Lumi, how you doing?
We would love to offer you one of our exclusive introduction rates...
你以为我会把午餐丢在墙上吧?
You thought I was going to launch my lunch at the wall, didn't you?
跟詹姆斯说我会跟他见面 也顺便联络码点
Tell James I'll meet with him, and patch Pierpoint in.
我们做这个案子多久了?
How long have we been working on this?
不知道,快半年吧
Don't know.
Close to half a year.
自从码点让你负责这个公开募股案 我就觉得我的运势变了
You know, ever since Pierpoint put you on this IPO,
I feel like my luck has turned.
变好了吗?
What, for the better?
并不是
No.
- Hey. - Hey, hey.
恭喜
- Congratulations. - Thank you, buddy.
我知道你最近很不好过
I know you've been through hell lately, but you deserve this.
-但这是你应得的 -谢谢
我老婆说要为艾瑞克煮鸡皇 你可以过来一起庆祝
- Thank you. - The good lady wife her indoors,
she said she'll do chicken à la Eric this week
if you wanna drop by and celebrate.
别傻了,我带你们去荒木 吃无菜单料理
Don't be ridiculous. I'll take you guys for omakase at the Araki.
吃荒木的无菜单料理,我喜欢
Kamikaze at the Araki. I love it.
一人要价380英镑 无菜单料理会把我掏空
At 380 a head, the kamikaze's my fucking wallet.
Hey, is her head in the game?
她有进入状况吗?
从管理阶层的角度老实跟我说
Level with me.
From a management perspective, do we really need her?
我们真的需要她吗?
对,她很行也能干 我见识过,相信我吧
Yeah, she's good. She's capable. Firsthand. Trust me.
她老爸的谣言现在满天飞 上头已经给我压力了
With all these rumors of her dad swirling around,
I'm getting pressure from above.
接下来的24小时会赌上我们的名声
This is a reputation-defining 24 hours ahead of us.
我不能有任何累赘
- I can't carry passengers. - Hundred percent.
百分之百没问题
艾瑞克,我想来恭喜你
Eric.
I wanted to say congratulations. It's very well-deserved.
你是实至名归
你这样想就好了
I am glad you think so.
你觉得乡下怎么样?
How are you finding the countryside?
看近亲交♥配♥生下的拐瓜劣枣 为了遗产税吵嘴有什么不好?
I mean, loads of chinless inbreds
bickering over inheritance tax, what's not to like?
那就直说了吧
Right, no throat clearing.
我们对你的估值还有一些疑虑
We've got some last-minute concerns about your valuation...
根据你们偷偷公布的损益报告书 和出人意外的净负债金额
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表