剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
We're gonna be a pod on the buy side.
好,你为什么会带上我们?
Yeah, why would you take us with you?
我前台需要一个大眼小骚货
Well, I need a doe-eyed little flirt for the front of house.
还有史葳瑟其实很聪明
And Sweetpea's actually smart.
听着,我们不该受到这种待遇
Look, we all deserve better than this.
在这里做牛做马,听楼上的白手套取笑我们
Covered in grease while the white gloves laugh at us upstairs.
就像我很确定德蕾莎修女在地狱一样
I can tell you as sure as Mother Teresa is in hell
楼上没有人在为我们着想,但是我有
they're not thinking about us up there. I am.
对了,你的手怎么了?
What happened to your arm by the way?
撞到门了,听着
Walked into a door. Look. Get on the phones
开始打电♥话♥,清空我手上所有的仓位,好吗?
and move every position I have.
优先担♥保♥贷款,头等债,垃圾债
Okay? Senior secured,
AAA, BBB, jewels, junk, the lot. Eric's mandated it.
珠宝,垃圾,全部脱手
这是艾瑞克的命令
我负责找救生艇,开始动作
I'll work our lifeboat. Move.
你相信他吗,你会以买♥♥方操盘吗?
Do you believe him? Would you work on the buy side?
说到底
Ultimately...
你觉得我们反正死定了吧?
your prognosis is we're dead anyway,
对
- right? - Yeah.
就算这个地方即将付之一炬
Look, even if this place is burning down...
他还是我们的老板吧?
he's still our boss, right?
不行,何必把我们的损益表,做得那么漂亮?
- No. What is the point... - What?
...of making this whole desk's PNL look good
反正码点就要倒了
if this goes under, right?
这就像是…
It's like...
泰坦尼克号♥上的甲板椅
It's deckchairs on the Titanic.
是…来嘛,我们可以…
It's-- Come on, we could, like...
我们可以好好庆祝码点最后一个生日
We could, like, commemorate Pierpoint's last birthday
我们来大醉一场
by getting absolutely fucking hooned.
多少人知道码点的150岁生日,其实是守灵之夜?
How many people know Pierpoint's 150th is a wake?
听我说…
Listen, listen.
你想要手下有一个,像我这么优雅的四分三专家?
How do you fancy a Trequartista as elegant as me on a Bosman?
在我手下?我们现在不需要基金经理
A boss-man? We're not hiring new fund managers.
你需要一个执行者
You need an execution guy. Someone who can look at flows, levels.
找人盯着现金流,支撑位与压力位…
确保你们不会因为错失时机而赔钱
Make sure you're not mistiming things
- and losing upside. - Really?
真的?你做这个不会大材小用吗?
You're not a little overqualified for that?
你该不会是狗急跳墙了吧?
You're not desperate, are you?
好,最后再给你一个机会,我们来交易
All right, final offer, quid pro quo?
听说利维坦阿法要大举做空码点
Chatter is that LeviathanAlpha are short Pierpoint in size.
我可以在现场提供即时消息
I can give you live missives from the madhouse.
做你们的内部线人
Ear to the ground in the asylum,
告诉你们何时止损,何时止盈
and help you manage when to take profit or stop out.
告诉我最新动态,也许我们可以再讨论
Keep me up to date, and maybe we're talking.
还有…我要带上两个,聪明又低薪的资浅人员
And... and I wanna bring two smart, cheap juniors with me.
史葳琵和安♥拉♥吉
Sweetpea and Anraj.
如果你们要认真做基金,你们需要成长
If you are a serious fund, you need to grow.
这个要留下来吗?
Do you want me to leave this?
我忘了你有家室
I forgot you were a family man.
我不用提醒你我播种有多随性吧?
I don't need to remind you how loose I am with my seed.
谢了
Thanks.
再联络
Speak soon.
我明天可以再来敲门吗?
Can I knock again tomorrow?
不用了,谢谢你
No, thank you.
荷波完全搬出去了?
Has Harper fully moved out?
对,一句话都没说
Yeah. Without a word.
今晚记得锁后门,我老是忘记
Remember to lock the back door tonight.
I always forget.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我还没有告诉码点
You know, I haven't told Pierpoint,
但是我明天早上要去面试
but I've got a job interview tomorrow morning.
-在威尔士 -什么?
- In Wales. - What?
对,我认识一个叫皮耶的人
Yeah, I met this guy, Pierre,
他帮我介绍了当地大学,附设的医学研究中心
who hooked me up with a medical research center
attached to a university there. And yeah. They're doing really cutting-edge work.
他们做的研究非常先进
医学?
- Medicine? - Medicine needs its money men.
医学研究中心也需要理财专家
你上次出门是什么时候?
When was the last time you left the house?
外面有五个狗仔
There are, like, five paps outside.
我一个都没看到
I didn't see any.
他们不是冲着你来的
They're not here for you.
外面没有人,小雅
There's nobody out there, Yas.
真的
I promise.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们…
They...
他们害我心神不宁
They really get in your head.
要不要跟我一起去?
Why don't you come with me?
我不能保证我是个多好的旅伴
I can't promise that I'll be...
exhilarating company, but...
但是…
我租了一辆共享汽车
I hired a Zipcar.
可以带你出城
I can drive you out of the city.
我真的看不到出路
I really don't see a way out.
你知道吗,换个环境
You know, a change of setting...
对我很有帮助
it really helps me when I'm, you know...
你知道的,能减轻我的焦虑
agitated.
麦辛
不要接…走吧
Nope. Nope. Come on.
我们离开这里吧
Let's bail. You know, let's...
就让我们把空旷的大马路想成是自♥由♥
Let's mistake the open road for freedom.
这是生活教我们的
Like all culture teaches us to.
好吗?
Yeah?
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Yeah, okay.
20分钟后准备好,我先去冲个澡
Be ready in 20. I'm grabbing a shower.
这是谁?
Who the hell is this?
汤姆,这是艾瑞克陶,在码点各个资产部门做了30年业务
Tom, this is Eric Tao.
Thirty years sales at Pierpoint across asset classes.
是我最忠心的左右手
Closest thing to a loyal lieutenant I have.
如果码点有机构记忆,那就是老陶了
If Pierpoint has such a thing as an institutional memory,
好
- Tao is it. - Okay.
历史对今天很重要吗?
And how important is history to us here today?
在比尔的美言介绍后,我觉得有义务说一句…
Well, given Bill's kind introduction,
I see it as incumbent on me to say value is determined by history,
价值多少由历史决定
而历史与地位是无法分割的
which is indivisible from legacy.
我们这样的机构不会一夜之间出现
Institutions like ours don't pop up overnight.
大到不能倒不是侮辱而是赞美
"Too big to fail" isn't an insult, it's a compliment.
我们在全球互通有无的人脉和规模,是我们努力的结果
Our global interconnectivity and sheer size are hard-won.
一定要让潜在的买♥♥家知道这一点
Let's make sure we let prospective buyers know that
并以此订出我们值多少
and value us accordingly.
你把自己放在历史的中心,真谦虚
You're putting yourself at the center of history.
Humble of you.
完全不是,码点才是,20和21世纪经济史的中心
Not at all. I'm putting Pierpoint
at the center of the economic history of the 20th and 21st century.
所以你坐在这里的目的,是要说码点是美国国旗上的星星?
So, your purpose here is to belabor how Pierpoint
- is a star on the American flag? - This is an American bank.
这是美国银行
我需要的是能提出可行方案,有实用性思维的人
I need practical thinkers
who present workable options to me, not zealots.
而不是狂热者
请等美国财政部部长通话
Please hold for the U.S. Treasury secretary.
-汤姆 -部长女士
- Tom! - Madam Secretary.
葛汉都跟我说了
Graham filled me in on the situation.
我不想浪费你的时间,财政部帮不了你
I don't wanna waste your time.
The Treasury can't offer you a solution. Not today. Not tomorrow.
今天不行,明天也不行
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
您比任何人都了解码点崩♥盘♥后的风险
You, of all people, understand the risk if Pierpoint collapses.
我们在美国市场最后一个小时,又跌了十个百分点
We've dropped another ten percent the last hour of U.S. trading.
想必2008年给我们的教训,是政♥府♥必须及早出手阻止情况蔓延吧
Surely the lesson from '08 is that administration
should act early to stop contagion.
汤姆,告诉我2008年时你在哪里
Tell me exactly where you were in '08, Tom.
如果我没记错,我当时是联准会的副♥主♥席♥
If I remember correctly,
I was the vice chair of the Federal Reserve
而你是什么?
and you were, what?
在耶鲁大学跟威芬波夫斯哈唱团,唱阿卡贝拉?
Singing acapella with the Whiffenpoofs at Yale?
其实我至今都还很会唱,收音机嘎嘎
I actually do a very stirring rendition of "Radio Ga Ga" to this day.
2008年给我们的教训,就是不再纾困
The lesson from '08 is no more bailouts.
我要的不是资产救济计划等级的纾困
We're not asking for TARP scale relief here.
2008年的事情已经过了
'08 happened.
道德危机根本不值一提,没有人会在乎的
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表