剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Sweetpea is gonna be working with us.
在搞什么鬼,盲目约会吗?
What is this, fucking Blind Date?
你…你在做什么?
What are you--
是想羞辱我吗?
What are you doing? Are you... Are you, like,
trying to humiliate me or something?
我想让史葳琵过过瘾
I wanted to give Sweetpea the pleasure
看别人作践你,正如你对别人一样
of watching someone treat you with as little respect
as you treat them.
她是个该死的妓♥女♥
She's fucking brass!
她在网上出♥卖♥♥♥自己的肉体
She hawks her beef curtains on the net!
我很清楚史葳琵的副业
I'm well aware of Sweetpea's extracurriculars.
那你觉得雇用这种人没问题?
What, and you think that's acceptable for a hire, do you?
我喜欢赚钱时要吃干抹净的女人
I love a woman who doesn't leave money on the table.
瑞希,让我把话讲清楚
Rish, let's be straight.
你不是没有魅力,但你是个赌徒
You are not without charm, but you are a punter.
喜欢投机取巧,思想过时
A... chancer.
A dinosaur.
在现代市场没有容身之处
There's no room for you in the modern market.
机器都能取代你
A machine could do your job.
机器已经取代你了
Well, they already do.
你的时间到了
Time's up.
好…
All right.
All right, you know, I've... I've-- I've--
我犯过错,我可以承认这一点
I've made mistakes, okay? I... I can admit that.
我不想晃进来,对你指手画脚,那不是我的工作
Look, I-- I... I don't wanna-- I don't wanna swan in here
and tell you how to do your job. That's not my job, okay?
我负责执行,你永远需要我这样的人
I'm... I'm-- I'm an execution guy.
You'll always need an execution guy.
我们已经有负责执行的人了
We have an execution guy.
谁?
Who?
别这样,你不懂你对我做了什么事
Please, you have no idea what you're doing to me here.
听着,我无意失敬
Look, respectfully...
但你让人很难在乎你的死活
you make it very hard to give a fuck.
-好,拜托听我说 -对
- Okay, please listen. - Yeah.
听着,你不懂,好吗?
Listen, you... No, you-- You don't understand, okay?
我需要流动资金
I-- I... I need liquidity.
求…
Plea--
Can--
该死的
For fuck's sake.
前财相辞职带来新气象
阿德库尔有望接任新财相
你起得真早
You're up early.
亨利说我们有幸能见到你
Henry told me we'd have the pleasure of your company.
-在这里很难睡懒觉 -我同意
It's quite a difficult house to sleep in.
我现在还是觉得在这里很难放松
I agree. I still don't feel wholly comfortable in it.
从我出生之前到死后,这栋房♥子都会在
It was here before me, it'll be here after me.
请坐
Please.
你的报社一直在买♥♥我的照片
Your paper keeps buying my pictures.
是我的新闻编辑
My news editor.
不要再拿编辑做挡箭牌
Stop hiding behind your editors.
你觉得他们是我威胁别人时,用来划清界限的工具吗?
What, you think it's a distancing device
I use to... to comfort myself when terrorizing people?
你什么时候要刊登阿兰达拉的报道?
When are you going to print the Alondra stuff?
你也压不了太久了
You can't sit on it much longer.
要安抚她并不容易
She won't be easily appeased.
我们花钱买♥♥了独家,但那有时效性
We paid for the exclusive, but... that'll lapse.
那个女人一无所有,还带着孩子
The woman has nothing and a child.
你要我怎么做?
What would you have me do?
我想处理掉她
I wanna take care of her.
我以前痛恨这栋房♥子
I used to hate this house...
恨之入骨
in my bones.
我有三个姐姐,但我父亲对她们不闻不问
I had three older sisters my father never cared for.
他执迷于地♥产♥权和遗产的分配
He was obsessed with the execution of the estate
and what he bequeathed, and to whom.
后来我终于出生了,万岁,有男丁了
Then I was finally born. A boy. Hurrah.
我在女人疯狂的溺爱中长大
Doted on by women. Rather fey.
他也很恨我
He hated me too.
这让我对男性怀着一股恨意
He bred a particular strain of misandry in me,
也让我产生不太一样的价值观
which has led me to maybe a rather regressive view.
家里只要有一个女主人
A feminine touch built into a family...
能让这个家免于自取灭亡
saves it from itself.
也许这么说有厌女之嫌
Perhaps it's even misogynistic to say it,
但我发现男性比较倾向于自我毁灭
but I've found the capacity for self-destruction
to be a more male trait.
我想人都有这种倾向
I think people tend towards it anyway.
这与性别无关
It's-- It's not gendered.
我…
And I...
我认为亨利救赎的关键
I don't think that the key to Henry's salvation is in...
不是随便一个女人
some random girl.
你因为出身而无端遭到社会封♥杀♥
Your unwarranted public shunning for your privilege
不该让你因此而无视自己多优秀
shouldn't blinker you from your own exceptionality.
你不是普通的女人
You're not a random girl.
我可以坦白说几句话吗?
May I speak candidly for a moment?
好,当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
我一直知道你父亲是个色魔
I always knew your father was a predator.
牛津为他召开过几次惩戒纪律委员会
There were a number of disciplinary hearings at Oxford,
他能全身而退,是因为花大钱请了王牌律师
which he only wriggled out of
because of the quality of the lawyers he could hire.
你知道那跟你没关系吧?
You know that has nothing to do with you?
雅思敏,看着我
Yasmin, look at me.
那跟你毫无关系
That has nothing to do with you.
听清楚了吗?
Do you understand?
真的跟你一点关系都没有
It really has nothing to do with you at all.
对不起,我…
I'm sorry. I...
我还没有祝你生日快乐
I haven't wished you a happy birthday.
你刚刚已经祝福过了
You just did.
我很保护我的家人
I am fiercely protective of my family.
而且一定会动用我不容小觑的力量
And I always use my...
not-insubstantial power to protect them.
但话说回来,你选择的家人最重要
But then again...
life's about the family you choose.
Hi.
Hi.
要不要出去一下?
Should we...
go somewhere for a while?
-好啊 -好
Yeah.
Okay.
Stop it!
-你要我射在哪里?-射在我里面
Where do you want me to come?
Come inside me.
-你确定?-对,射在我里面
- Are you sure? - Yeah, come inside me.
我爱你…
I love you. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
到处看看
Exploring.
结果在花♥园♥里迷路了
I got lost in the grounds.
我还跟罗伯搞上了
And I fucked Robert.
你近来好吗?
How have you been?
好…
Yeah, yeah...
-我觉得我找到重心了 -不要骗我
- Feeling centered. - Don't lie to me.
我过得不好
I've really been struggling.
现在似乎无法感受到喜悦
Can't seem to...
feel joy at the moment.
希望以后会好起来
I hope it passes.
我能看穿你的面具,亨利
I see past this costume, Henry.
什么寻找自我都只是鬼话
All of this...
- self-searcher shit-- - After the journey, the...
那趟旅程之后…
喝了死藤水的迷幻之旅之后
the ayahuasca trip.
我开车回家,太阳即将升起
I was driving home and the sun was about to come up,
我开始…大叫
and I just started...
screaming...
我要司机停车,马上停车
at the driver to stop, just stop...
车停在路中间,我跑到河堤
in the middle of the road.
And I found my way down to the riverbank,
在沃克斯霍尔桥下,跟几个流浪汉一起看日出
and I watched the sunrise with some tramps
under Vauxhall Bridge.
打了一些海♥洛♥因♥
Did some smack.
传简讯给你,说你跟我的目标紧密相连
Sent you a message saying you were deeply connected to my purpose.
我跟他们共用了针头
I fucking shared their needles.
我想说把这种崇高心灵境界的鬼话
I thought if I made this higher-consciousness shit a...
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表