剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
希望你不介意
Oh, I hope you don't mind.
佩特拉要我把每个月,第一周的星期三订为公♥司♥聚餐
Petra's asked me to block book the first Wednesday
of every month for a team dinner.
我十二个月都写上去了
I put it in for the next 12 months.
好极了
Great.
No, I got those hot girl frames...
你还好吗?
You good?
- Mm-hmm. - Good.
那就好,那是应该的,你做得很好
You should be, you're doing great.
I look sexy as all fuck.
LeviathanAlpha. Sweetpea here.
金融钜子杰西布鲁因逃税而服刑,24个月后获释
Yeah, I can-- I can get that over to you in, like, 30 seconds.
Thank you so much.
我通常不会让人两度离开我
I don't usually let people walk away from me twice.
我为你工作要承担很大的风险
If I work for you, the risk to me is huge.
所以这必须完全是我一个人的资金
So, the proposition is mine and mine entirely.
我要管理一个只做空的基金
I'm going to run a short-only fund.
你会变成过街老鼠
You'll be popular.
仇视卖♥♥空是政♥治♥操作,市场需要卖♥♥空者
Hating on short-selling is a political pawn.
The market needs short-sellers.
卖♥♥空对形象不好
Short-selling generates bad ethics PR.
你错了
You're wrong.
基金会像是白骑士
The fund will look like a white knight.
我们锁定可能在误导市场,从事诈骗或不当操作的公♥司♥
We'll knuckle down on companies who might be misleading the market,
committing fraud, or engaging in unethical business practices.
我们会揪出骗子并且找到弱点
We will find the liars, we will find vulnerabilities,
循线找到被低估的企业
and therefore, what is misprized.
结合鉴识会计和商业间谍
Using a combination of forensic accounting and corporate espionage.
商业间谍?
Corporate espionage?
你要我再说一遍吗?
Would you like me to say it again?
你怎么会想到这招?
What gave you this idea?
如果在鲁米有内线
If someone had been inside Lumi,
一开始就跟在你的教子身边
close to your godson from the jump, we would've always known it was a short.
我们就会知道要做空
你要资讯,到时我们会变成资讯富翁
You want information. We will be drowning in it.
大部分光明正大地得来,有些…
A lot of it above board, some...
就说我们会有黑料和筹码吧
Let's say we'll have kompromat and leverage
这样就永远在对的一方,永远能抓准时机
so that we are always right and always on time.
很颠覆的手法,也很聪明
Well, it's subversive.
It's very smart.
反诈骗的骗子,非常高明的伪装
"Anti-fraud fraudsters." It's quite a disguise.
被抓到才算犯罪
It's only criminal if we're caught.
而且我要在纽约作业
And I wanna run it from New York.
我想我准备好回家了
I think I'm ready to go home.
杰西跟你联络了吗?
Have you heard from Jesse?
有
Oh, yes.
相信他会投资的
I'm sure he'll throw in a few bucks.
我跟他说我们今天要见面
I told him we were meeting today.
他问你快不快乐
He asked if you were happy.
我说上次见到你时,你似乎很快乐
I said...
"She seemed it the last time I saw her." And he said...
他说…
人不该这样活着
"That's no way to live."
荷波
Harper.
别误以为自己会长大,活在没有恐惧的世界里
Don't make the mistake of thinking you'll grow up
and live in a world without fear.
再见,彼得
Goodbye, Peter.
再见,先生
Goodbye, sir.
对了,这是还没有回复的名单
This is the list of people who have yet to RSVP, by the way.
马拉拉不会来
Malala is a no.
我看到名单上有凯莉强森,但我想应该是弄错了
And I saw Carrie Johnson was on the list,
but I assume that was an oversight.
好极了
Great.
请叫我的秘书进来,谢谢
Could you-- Could you send my secretary in?
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks.
请给我一包淡烟
Hi, pack of lights, please.
雅思敏
请稍等
Excuse me.
Hello?
你为什么没有回复我的喜帖?
Why haven't you responded to my wedding invitation?
我以为那只是礼貌上的邀约
Thought it was a courtesy invite.
我希望你来
I want you there.
为什么,小雅,我们多久没讲话了?
Why, Yas? When was the last time we spoke?
我看到你上了福布斯杰出青年榜
Well, I saw you on Forbes 30 Under 30.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我很意外艾瑞克居然为你写了评语
I'm surprised Eric gave you a quote.
我也是
So was I.
我妈在18个月以来传了第一封简讯,说了一件很重要的事
My mom texted me for the first time in 18 months
with some crucial info.
说我的发型丑爆了
My hair looked like shit.
别管她了
Fuck her.
你有没有看到我?在乡村杂♥志♥上
Did you see me... in Real Country?
我没有订阅
Can't say I'm a subscriber.
哪一♥期♥?
- Which issue? - This month's.
这个月的
现代的默克夫人
-你们有管控内容吧?-当然有
Did you control the copy?
Of course we did.
婚礼在哪里举♥行♥,普利亚吗?
Okay, so where is this wedding? Puglia?
天啊,不是
God, no.
不是…在这里,在乡下
No. No, no. It's-- It's here. It's in the country.
座位表安排如何,有没有企业大亨?
Tell me about the seating chart. Any corporate bigwigs?
我想灌醉他们,套他们的话
You know I like to get them drunk and talking.
你是说要安排你坐在大人物旁边,你才肯来我的婚礼吗?
Are you honestly saying that you'll only come to my wedding
if I sit you next to someone important?
不然我去干吗?
Why else would I come?
-大哥 -兄弟,你好吗?
Big man.
Yes, bro. How you doing?
我好像打扰了
- Good. - Looks like I'm intruding.
我本来想给你一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you before he turned up unannounced.
结果他突然跑来
小鬼头过得好吗?
How's the bambino?
小戴,请点蜡烛
Di, light 'em up, please.
来吧,许愿,瑞希
Go on.
Make a wish, Rish.
生日快乐,兄弟
Happy birthday, bro.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你,只是…
Thank you. Just...
我现在不饿
I'm-- I'm not hungry right now.
Oh. What is this little bolt-hole?
这是什么鬼地方?
-瑞希,你该不会自己住吧?-对
Rish, you're not living here on your own, are you?
Yeah.
全是男人的味道
Smells like a wank palace.
看看那个,完全没有特色
Look at that. Fucking generic, innit?
-只是暂时的 -暂时啊
- It's just temporary. - Temporary.
你们是不是走不下去了?
You lot on the skids or something?
不过分开对你也好,小戴
I mean, separation suits you though, Di. You look good.
你气色很好
你换发型了,染成金色了
Your hair is different. Blondie.
我以为你们已经不来往了
I thought you were done with each other.
不可能,一日朋友,终身朋友
Nah.
You're never done with friends, innit?
你不是他的朋友,你是在坑他
You're not his friend. You prey on him.
-不对,是他坑我的,小戴 -你在利用他
No, no, he preys on me, darling.
You exploit him.
是他占我的便宜
- He exploits my generosity. - Tell him to leave.
叫他走
他欠我50万英镑
He owes me half a million pounds.
惊人的6位数
Closer to six big figure.
I'm...
我…有病
I'm sick.
你毁了我们
You broke us.
你也是
You broke us.
你是全天下最可恶的人,或许他有病又自私
You are the worst kind of person, because he might be sick and selfish,
但你引诱他,利用他的病
but you enable him and feed off his sickness.
我打赌你从来没有被爱过,因为…
And I bet you have no idea what it’s like to feel love because--
老天
Oh, fuck!
财政大臣确认了下个周末要住下来
The chancellor is confirmed to stay next weekend.
安排奥萝儿住国王套房♥,她想进驻唐宁街10号♥
Put Aurore in the king's room.
She's eyeing Number 10.
亨利爵士今晚会回来吗?
Will Sir Henry be back this evening?
不太可能,他…
I doubt it.
He's-- He's in some Welsh town
他在威尔士的小镇,想成为补选的候选人
trying to get on the shortlist for the by-election.
他整周都在练习那个镇名的发音
He's been trying to pronounce the name of the town all week.
想喝一杯吗?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表