剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
You've never seen a shiner before?
阿语若是在我的家乡,你会是我家的佣人
他说什么?
What did he say then?
小雅,告诉我他说了什么
Yas, come on, tell me. What the fuck did he just say?
不知道,他说的是埃及阿♥拉♥伯语
I don't know. He's speaking in Egyptian Arabic.
少来,你明明知道,告诉我…
Look-- No, you do. Just tell me.
他说了什么,没关系,我受得了
Just tell me. Come on, what did he say? It's fine. I can take it.
我不想说
I'd rather not say.
阿语他那种人在我老家,是我家佣人
阿语懂吧,打扫
闭嘴
Shut up!
喂,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥沙拿…
Yo, yo, Mo Salah.
你穿著名牌衣像个软脚虾,在这里招摇过市
Mo Salah! You waltz around here like a fucking melt in your Versace gear.
你算哪根葱?
Who the fuck are you? What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗?
你靠太近了
You're in my personal space.
我们至少要在这里待15分钟
We need to spend a minimum 15 minutes in here.
有没有人想分享什么?
Anyone wanna share anything?
有没有人想谈谈…
Does anyone wanna share anything about
在我们办公室工作的感觉?
how they feel about working on our desk?
大家别装了,是因为我才要开会的
Come on, guys, let's not tart this up. We're...
We're here because of me.
是你把自己变成主角
I mean, you're making this about you.
天杀的,我就知道是你告密的
Fuck's sake.
I-- I knew you grassed on me.
-什么?-所以我们来这里做什么?
- What? - So, what are we here for?
-好,那是你吗?-你在说什么?
Okay, what-- Was it you?
What are you talking about?
有人在网络论♥坛♥透露了,办公室中比较不堪入耳的言词
Someone's been leaking some of our more choice language
to an internet forum.
天啊
God.
我们真的需要一个委员会,来规定怎么跟彼此交谈
Do we really need a committee on how we speak to each other
而不能自然地交谈吗?
instead of just, you know, speaking to each other?
是你告密的吗?
Was it you who snitched?
你们就说嘛,你们之中是谁告密的,告诉我
Come on, just tell me. Which one of you snitched?
- Come on, just tell me. - Why are you assuming it's a woman?
你为什么觉得是女人?
也许是某个心怀不满的前员工
Maybe it was a disgruntled former employee,
像是肯尼?
like Kenny.
瑞希,兄弟,我想某些人…
Rish, mate, I think some people may see it...
可能会觉得你的用词…
you know, the way you speak, as a bit... backwards.
有点粗俗
首先,我很抱歉想逗你们笑
One, I'm sorry for trying to make you laugh.
这只是为了放松一下,我的工作表现才会出色
It's a bit of bounce.
It's what makes me good at my job.
那些话都在仇视女性
It's misogynistic.
如果你不流露自信
If you don't exude confidence,
客户会…他们会爬到你头上
clients will-- they'll just run you over!
天啊,你一直都是这样吗?
God.
Were you always like this?
少来了,这有什么关系吗?人适应就好了
Come on, what difference does it make?
Okay, you adapt.
你让别人很不自在
You make people uncomfortable.
-就是这样 -天啊
That's it.
难不成是我疯了吗?
Christ! Am I losing my mind here?
开这种集体自渎式的会议,讨论感受和言论造成的伤害
All this circle-jerking about how we feel
and how our words have consequences.
打着一场光说不练的文化傀儡战争
And all this proxy culture war navel-gazing that we're doing.
各位,中国正在慢慢地变强,别这样
Guys, there's-- China is slowly growing more powerful. Come on!
安♥拉♥吉
Anraj.
安♥拉♥吉,说吧,我会让你不自在吗?
Anraj, come on.
Come on, do I make you uncomfortable?
告诉他们,拜托
Tell...
Tell them, come on.
有时候…
Well, sometimes...
有时候我很怕来上班
Sometimes I'm scared to come into work.
因为我很担心…
Because I'm worried about...
听到你会跟我说什么话
you know, how you're gonna talk to me.
人生就是不断交易
市场要有新的催化剂了,财政大臣五分钟后要发表声明
New catalyst on the tape.
The Chancellor's expected to make a statement in five minutes.
请问客户有什么反应?
What are clients doing, please?
还没有明显加倍投资或撤收的趋势
There's no real conviction as to whether it's a double down or a rollback.
所以英镑的走势还是未知数
So, it's a coin toss where sterling goes.
喂?
Hello? Rish, I have Harper on the line. She wants to buy pounds.
瑞希,荷波打来要买♥♥入英镑
好,转接给我
Yeah, patch me in.
你看好这次宣布吗?
Hey, are you a buyer into this announcement?
早安啊
Good morning to you too.
可以帮我买♥♥入吗?
- Can you fill me on this trade? - Why are you buying?
你为什么要买♥♥?
你如何解读这次的消息,你知道什么?
Come on, what's your read on the announcement?
我有信念
- What do you know? - I have conviction.
好,哪来的信念?
Okay, where's it from?
我有消息来源,你能不能帮我?
I have a source. Can you help or not?
我的期望位置跟你不同
H, I’m not actually axed that way.
该死的…英镑买♥♥家,有人有内线消息
Fuck. Buyer of pounds. Someone knows something.
Someone knows something.
所有交易员听好了,我要买♥♥英镑
All salespeople, listen up!
- I'm a buyer of pounds! - What the fuck are you doing?
你在做什么?
码点现在要买♥♥英镑,任何有点用处的交易员都帮我买♥♥英镑
Pierpoint is a buyer of cable.
Any salesperson worth two bullets gets me pounds.
-开始打电♥话♥ -你在做什么?
Get on the phones!
安♥拉♥吉,他在做什么?
- What are you doing? - Anraj, what is he doing?
他接手了我的账户
He's taken over my book.
他用来多买♥♥入了三亿英镑
He's running an extra 300 million on it.
他…我不知道要怎么办,是他逼我的
He-- I don't know what to do. He forced me.
1亿5千万的英镑用多少买♥♥进,都铎
What's your bid on 150 million? Tudor.
-不管了,80 -80
- Fuck it, I'm 80 bid. - Eighty bid.
成交,1.0880
Yeah, done at 1.0880.
瑞希,有英镑能卖♥♥给你,我要你的报价
Rish, I have sterling for you. I wanna see your bid.
-马上停止交易 -少罗嗦
- Stop trading now! - Fuck that!
小雅,你说,艾瑞克,让我做事
Yas, speak. Eric, let me do my job!
阿维达要知道200的报价
- Avatar wants your bid for 200. - Thirty bid on nine.
30报9
是你的了,1.0930买♥♥入200
Yours, 200 done at 1.0930.
这个仓位现在多大了?
How big is his position now?
接近十亿了
- Close to a full yard. - What?
什么,十亿英镑?我要叫警卫了
A billion pounds. I'm calling security!
我的,都是我的…
Mine, mine, mine!
瑞希,离开你的电脑
Rishi, step away from your terminal!
-都是我的,你看荧幕…-马上派人来8楼
Mine, mine!
Look at the tape! Look at the tape!
财政大臣透露将收回,几乎所有的预算拨款
Chancellor reveals plans to reverse almost all provisions made in the budget,
包括最高所得税率,这是全面撤消
including top-rate tax.
This is a full-scale rollback.
我再说一遍,他们取消自己的计划了
Repeat, they've set fire to their plans.
天杀的…英镑回升了
Fuck.
Sterling is rallying here.
现在是跳空式上升…宝贝
It is gapping up.
It's gapping up, baby!
天啊,好一个紧急升息,货币政策委员会升息了两百个基点
Oh my God! Talk about an emergency rate hike.
The MPC are raising rates by 200 basis points.
开什么玩笑?
You are fucking kidding me.
这是英国27年来最大幅度的升息
The biggest rise in UK interest rates in 27 years.
英镑已经过了我们的支撑位
Sterling back through our level now.
赚了,我要马上平仓
We're in profit. I need to offer the position ASAP.
拜托谁来终结我的做多
Could someone get me out of this long, please?
有没有交易员有消息?
Any salesperson? I'm a seller up here!
我是卖♥♥家,业绩也有你们的份
- Double sales credits! - I have a buyer.
我有一个神兽等级的买♥♥家
- Al-Mi'raj in size. - Yeah, any size like that.
-对,那种等级的都可以 -好…等等
Okay, okay, okay.
十亿英镑的价位是多少?
What’s your offer on a yard of sterling?
-70 -70
- Seventy! - Seventy.
-收,1.1370成交 -太好了…
Mine.
- Done at 1.1370! - Yes!
统治吧,不列颠尼亚
Rule Britannia.
有什么事吗?
Yes? Do you want something?
艾瑞克,可以叫这两个宪兵退下吗?
Eric? Eric, can you call off the gendarme?
-我们有共识了吗?-没错
Yeah? We have a fucking understanding, don't we?
谢了
- Yes, we do. - Thank you.
我们赚了1800万
We've made 18 million across our books.
你甚至没多厉害
You're not even a good trader.
只是福星高照
You're just lucky.
是吗?
Yeah?
告诉我,这两者有差别吗?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表