剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
暂时当作我人格的基石
cornerstone of my personality for a bit,
也许能帮我渡过这段时期,所以…
it might help me through whatever this is, so...
亨利,你这是在逃避现实
Well...
it's escapist nonsense, Henry.
我们要实际一点
And we should be practical.
是查理,记得查理吗?
Charlie van de Ven. Remember Charlie?
我看过他…
我就知道我们的体型差不多
I knew we had similar dimensions.
你这样比我还帅,这可不简单
You look even more handsome than me, which isn't easy.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天,我最好说几句话
Christ, better say something.
那家伙是个杀千刀的骗子,真的
Well, no, I was like, "The guy's a fucking charlatan!"
I did!
认识我的人都知道我痛恨演讲
Anyone who knows me knows I loathe speeches.
-其实痛恨各种形式的声明 -除非是印刷品
Any pronouncements, really.
Unless they're in print.
跟各位在这里齐聚一堂
Suffice to say, that being with you all in this room, now,
以及因此赋予我对这栋房♥子的回忆
and what it will mean for my memories of the house...
是一份厚礼
is a gift.
各位是我毕生心血的结晶
You are my life's work.
每个人的人生都充满无心的后果
Every life is full of unintended consequences,
但我认真过日子
but I've really tried to live
想让你们觉得我的生活,围绕在对家人的关爱
so you all feel my life has been an act of familial... care.
但愿我的生命活出了爱
I hope my life's been an act of love.
-谢谢各位与我共度人生 -说得好…
Thank you for sharing it.
- Hear, hear. - Hear, hear.
说得好
Hear, hear.
为我们的忠诚举杯
A loyal toast.
- Yes! - Yes!
-敬国王 -敬国王
The king.
- The king! - The king!
国王去死吧
Fuck the king.
抱歉…
Now, sorry, sorry.
我照例要自私一下,利用我叔叔的庆生宴
I'm going to have to be...
well, characteristically selfish here and co-opt my uncle's celebration.
我想今晚最大的惊喜,是我现在还勉强穿得下大学的西装
Yeah, I think the... the biggest surprise of the night
is this still fits me from university, just about.
-不了… -不了…
- Buller, buller, buller! - Buller, buller, buller!
真的,这个先不说
Quite.
But, no, that aside, and seriously...
我们…我们有事要宣布
We-- Well, we have some news.
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
太好了
Bravo!
我就知道
I knew it! I knew it.
我们要实际一点
We should be practical.
你爱我吗?
So do you love me?
我爱你
Yes.
其实我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
也许我太自私了
Maybe I'm just too selfish.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我爱你
Yeah.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我要一个承诺
I want commitment.
我要一个人生伙伴
I want a partner.
小雅,你不是认真的
Yas, you're not serious.
你看我现在这副德性
Look at the state of me.
你要我做什么,求婚吗?
You-- You want me to what? You want me to... propose?
像这样单膝跪下?
Get down on one knee like this?
说我永远属于你,永远不会让你失望?
To tell you I'm yours forever and I'm incapable of letting you down?
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
若我向你求婚,你会拒绝的,这是闹着玩吗?
If I asked you to marry me, you'd say no.
Is this some kind of game?
你真的想要这辈子…
Do you really want to spend a life...
跟我共度一生?
with me?
亨利,你说到颇特女士时,我就心动了
Henry, you had me at Net-a-Porter. I mean...
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我连戒指都没有,你该有一枚戒指
I don't even have a ring. You deserve a ring.
谢了,爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
亨利,我值得拥有一切
Henry.
I deserve everything.
敬我完美的未婚妻
To my wonderful fiancée!
敬你完美的未婚妻
To your wonderful fiancée!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我明白
I understand.
And so say all of us!
And so say all of us! And so say all of us!
For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow
And so say all of us!
Hurray!
休旅车停在左边
Okay, outside, Land Rovers on the left.
马克,只要是天上飞的,格杀勿论
Marco, if it flies, it dies.
- You okay? - Yeah.
准备好了吗?
You guys ready? Let's go.
Get in! Come on!
我擅长让别人以为我爱他们
I'm good at making people feel like I love them.
但…
But...
我不确定自己有没有…
I don't know that I ever have.
爱过任何人
Loved anyone.
独脚兔码点
那是什么时候发生的?
When the fuck did that happen?
好…
Okay.
Okay.
我不再收到电邮时就该知道了
I should have known when I stopped getting emails.
-艾瑞克… -给我一点面子
- Eric. - Do me one courtesy.
那些好听话就免了,直接说吧
Spare me the soft-touch spiel. Just do it.
我知道我是个有用的蠢货了
I get that I was a useful idiot.
我们不是这么想的
We don't see it that way.
那独角兔的想法呢?
How do Al-Mi'raj see it?
裁员的规模比我们预期地还要大
Cuts have been more aggressive than we anticipated.
我们的新合作伙伴,觉得销♥售♥交易部利润降低
Our new partners fear the thinning margins
in sales and trading can only be allayed by more automation.
唯一的解方是自动化
重心会放在纽约
New York is the focus there.
伦敦和苏黎世的销♥售♥交易部都要收了
Sales and trading in London and Zürich is being wound up.
这里会以私人理财为主,管理独角兔各个伙伴的资产
Our offices will be focused on private wealth,
manage the assets of Al-Mi'raj's partners in their part of the world.
现在码点不需要你了
There's no business need for you at Pierpoint now.
汤姆应该早就知道了吧?
I presume Tom knew about this?
他不知道
He didn't.
他要离开了
He'll be moved on.
独角兔不认同他的生活方式
Al-Mi'raj don't agree with his lifestyle.
从永续企业女王到一国的传声筒
From Madam ESG to the mouthpiece for a state.
几步就大变身了
- In how few moves? - Come on, Eric.
别这样,艾瑞克
你我都知道其实没什么不同
We both know it's all the same.
我是机构投资部门的经理
I'm head of institutional securities.
我很清楚我的合约内容
- I know what my contract is. - And you'll be very happy
我们支付的违约金一定会让你满意
with what we're paying you to break it.
我们不想起冲突
This is not a confrontation.
而是快乐的道别
It's a happy goodbye.
2000万,分48个月支付
Twenty million dollars over 48 months.
股票?
Stock?
不是,这些人用的是现金
No, these guys do cash.
伦敦其他办公室的负责人,知道这件事吗?
Do the other London desk heads know?
不知道,但是其他楼层的,副总裁跟副理今早会收到通知
No, but...
VPs and associates are being told across the other floors this morning.
我来通知其他负责人吧
I'll call the desk heads.
-你不用这么做 -听着
You don't have to do that.
Listen.
由我去说会比较好
It's better coming from me.
好
Sure.
我们周四见罗?
I'll see you Thursday?
周四?
Thursday?
比尔的告别式
Bill's memorial.
当然
Of course.
周五愉快
Happy Friday!
要甜甜圈吗?
- Do you want a donut? - Thank you.
谢谢
I guess where I think I can add alpha
- is by looking for dislocations. - Donut?
-甜甜圈?-不要
- Oh, no. - No.
You've got a light in your eyes which tells me...
要甜甜圈吗?
Do you want a jammy donut?
-继续保持 -谢谢
- Keep up the good work. - Thank you.
-懂吗?-好,谢谢
- Okay? - Okay, thanks.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表