剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
抱歉,什么?
- Sorry, what? - Oh, sorry...
抱歉…
我们打造现实
We make reality.
Look, man. What are you hearing about Lumi?
谢谢
Thank you.
我做多,对,做多到满出来了
I'm long. Yeah, long. Up to my nuts.
为什么感觉人手不足?
Why do we feel so understaffed?
我开除了一名要价不菲的资深理事
I let go of an expensive ED, Kenny Kilbane.
肯尼克本
在首次公开募股前夕?我是要你在下一季开除他就好
On the eve of an IPO? I meant over the next quarter.
这算哪门子的决策?是计划好的吗?
Hey, what kind of fucking decision making is that?
Was that planned?
-这是我做出的决策 -这个决策不理性
- I made an executive decision. - You made an irrational decision.
那个执行长怎么老是,把自己变成媒体焦点?
Why does the CEO keep making himself a story?
我们不能让他成为焦点,我们快被这些谣言害死了
We need to keep him out of the limelight. These rumors are killing us.
比尔,你已经说过了
Bill, you already said that.
当然,因为你们得听进去
Of course, it's important you fucking hear me.
罗伯,我是雅思敏,亨利在哪里?
Rob, it's Yasmin. Where's Henry? I think I know something we can do.
我好像有办法了,快点回电
Call me back urgently.
你没有找到你要找的东西?
You didn't find what you were looking for, then?
没有
No.
你们没在这上面搞过吧?
You didn't have sex on this, did you?
你是不是跟我妈有一腿?
Were you fucking Mummy?
-我不知道你在说什么 -少来了
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Oh, come on.
你就是她的标准猎物
You're a textbook target of hers.
她有没有送你一堆礼物,让你飞去福门特拉岛?
Did she shower you with gifts and fly you to Formentera?
她都这样对她最宠爱的人
She did that with her favorites.
开玩笑的,你不能飞去福门特拉岛
I'm joking.
You can't fly to Formentera.
她不会这样对任何人的
She wouldn't have done that for anyone.
我不知道她有家庭
I had no idea she had a family.
她也不知道
Neither did she.
她好自私
She was fucking selfish.
但这大概是她能赚大钱的原因吧
Still, I guess that's how she made so much fucking money.
她简直是一本八卦杂♥志♥
She was so fucking Hello! magazine.
什么意思?
- What does that mean? - A bit flash.
有点俗艳,有点平庸
- You know, a bit common. - It was her money.
那是她的钱,她想怎么花都行
She can behave how she wants with it.
你这个怪态,你居然真的喜欢她
You fucking freak. You actually liked her.
怎么可能?
How?
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry for your loss.
我能帮上什么忙吗?
Is there anything I can do to help?
你是不是很不幸地有个母亲?
Were you unlucky enough to have a mother?
她…
She was very...
很有存在感
present.
难以忽视
Too present.
你真可怜
Poor you.
-等等,你在做什么,我没有…-闭嘴
Wait. No, what are you doing? I didn't... I didn't--
Shut up a second.
我需要有人触摸我,拜托你
I need to be touched, please.
不可以…
No, no, no. No.
不行…
No. No.
No.
我得回去了
I need to get back.
-你在哪里上班?-我下周一要考试
- Where do you work? - I have an exam on Monday.
特许金融分♥析♥师证照?
- What, CFA? - No.
不对,是中等教育普通证书
GCSE.
什么,你才16岁?
No. What, you're 16?
不对
No, 15.
是15岁
我要回去上教堂
I have to get back for chapel.
喂
- Hello. - Hey, hi.
我只想说我之前太过分了
I just wanted to say I was totally out of line.
没事…
Yeah, it's cool. It's cool.
-你还好吗?-很好…
- Yeah, it's cool. - You okay?
Yeah, yeah.
我把赞安诺忘在家里
I forgot my Xanax at home.
我的朋友皮耶开的公♥司♥,跟一个墨西哥市的医生合作
And my mate Pierre runs this company connected to this doctor out of
他能开药用的赛洛西宾,我刚吃了三天份
Mexico City who prescribes medical psilocybin.
I've just taken a three-day dose.
什么,现在吗?
- What, now? - It's nicely on top of proceedings.
对这一连串的事情很有帮助
完全融入我的日常生活,一点都看不出来
It's fully integrated into my daily life. It's non-visual.
我现在觉得好平静
I feel a tremendous sense of peace.
你在哪里?
- Where are you? - Lumi.
在鲁米
我把自己反锁在无障碍厕所
I've locked myself in the disabled loos.
他疯了吗,他在里面干吗?
Has he lost his mind? What's he doing in there?
我想…
So, I think he's-- You know, I think he's hiding.
我想他是躲在那里,不想见人
You know, like... like hiding out?
市场谣传他行踪成谜,大家以为他被换掉了
Well, the market's chattering about where the fuck he is.
People think he's been replaced. We need to make him visible.
我们得让他露睑
我能说什么呢?我觉得他的理智断线了
Well, what can I say? I think his, you know, mechanism's gone.
我有办法逆转这个情况
I have an idea how to turn this around.
我们得在收盘前让他到伦敦另一头
We need to get him across London before the close.
小雅,我不懂你要我做什么,那家伙把自己锁在厕所
Yas, I don't know what you want me to do.
The guy's locked himself in a fucking khazi.
半小时后跟我在鲁米会合
Just meet me at Lumi in 30 minutes.
你还好吗,没事吧?
You good? You okay?
对…我很好,怎么会不好,你呢?
Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Why wouldn't I be? You?
我宿醉得好严重
I am hanging out my ass.
我建议吃个起司三明治,再狠狠地打个手♥枪♥
Right, well, I recommend a cheese sandwich
and a really grubby wank.
我很确定收盘价会很难看
I'm pretty sure this thing's closing down.
泰晤士河底有没有酒吧?
Do they have any pubs at the bottom of the Thames?
安♥拉♥吉,打这支电♥话♥,这是绅士俱乐部
Anraj, call this number. It's a gentlemen's club.
说要找格瑞利克拉克,他们问你要留什么言就直接挂断
Ask for Gregory Clark.
When they ask you what the message is, hang up.
-没问题 -痛苦死了
Say less.
...fucking agony.
有人知道把止痛药当白粉吸会怎样?
Does anyone know what happens if you crush and snort ibuprofen?
我要尝试任何纾解的方法
- I'm looking for any relief I can get. - Yeah, hi.
你好,我想留言给格瑞利克拉克先生
I'd like to leave a message for Mr. Gregory Clark.
对,谢了
Yeah, thanks.
宿醉还来做这种鸟事,应该颁个勋章给我
I deserve a Victoria Cross for doing this shit on a hangover.
你好,这里是奥图莫斯腾的办公室
Hi, I'm calling from Otto Mostyn's office. I have an urgent message for Mr. Mostyn.
我有急事要跟莫斯腾先生说,可以帮我转达吗?
Could you perhaps pass it on?
-他们怎么说?-问我要留什么言
- What did they say? - They asked for the message.
-好 -现在是怎么回事?
Okay.
Any idea what the fuck is happening?
他们都在那里,我要出去一下
They're both there. I need to get off the desk.
-你在开玩笑吗?-我非出去不可
- You're joking? - I... I need to...
我要去处理那个执行长
I'm going to manage the CEO.
...inflation at 4.5%.
听着,没有人知道,好吗?
Look, nobody knows, okay?
这里只有我们三个,拜托你开门
Just us, just us three.
- So, please, open the door. - Of course, they know.
他们当然知道,他们觉得我是个天杀的懦夫
They think I'm a fucking coward.
只有我们知道你在这里,好吗?
We're the only people that know that you're here, okay?
但是你必须开门,我们才能改变说法
But you need to open the door so that we can change the narrative.
我不要出去
I'm not coming out.
亨利,如果你不开门
Henry, if you don't open this door,
就真的完了,你懂吗,完蛋了
it's all over. Do you understand that? It's done.
结束了,没戏唱了,多年来的辛苦全部白费
It's finished, it's all gone.
Respect the years of work that you've done.
-这是沉没成本 -不是的,好吗,这是…
- It's a sunk cost. - No, it's not, okay? It's...
亨利
Henry.
亨利,请你为我开门
Henry, open the door for me, please.
礼貌一点
Be polite.
直视我的双眼
Look me in the eye.
-让我一个人进去 -你确定吗?
- Let me go in on my own. - Are you sure?
你说他让你不自在
You said he makes you uncomfortable.
我是大人了
I'm a big girl.
但是谢谢你关心
But thank you.
女士,这里只限男士
- Gentlemen only, madam. - Fine.
-好 -亨利爵士
- Sir Henry, nice to see you. - Paul, hi.
-保罗,你好 -很高兴见到您
你们一定要一起出来,知道吗?
Just make sure you all come out together, okay?
你确定这有用吗?
Are you sure this is gonna work?
这件事差点因为谣言而破局,也能因为谣言起死回生
This whole thing almost fell apart on a rumor,
there's no reason it can't come together on one.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表