剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
其实…
我找了一个建筑师来处理板球馆
Look, I’ve engaged an architect
- on the pavilion, you know? - Oh, yeah.
-对哦 -他的收费不低
Not a cheap guy.
他寄给我的蓝图,仍然保有这个地方的精髓
The drawings he sent me,
they still retain the spirit of this place,
但是比较实用,比较现代
but make it more practical, you know?
More 21st century.
严格说起来,现在是在我的地上…
And it's technically on my piece of land now, so...
我找了本地人替兴建中的,太阳光电场做这个
I've got a local guy doing one of these for the solar fields we're building.
结果超惨
They look like absolute shit.
听着,他觉得我们没有妥善运用空间
Well, listen.
His point is that we're not maximizing the space, you know?
好,我们可以拆掉这些…
So... Okay, we could knock down all--
不是拆掉啦,我的意思是…
Well, not knock down. I mean...
就是美化而已
I mean cosmetic changes.
加装有五个座位的吧台,一个台球台
Add a five-seater bar, a pool table, a video wall,
还有一个电视墙,客人可以边喝酒边看板球对抗赛
so people can watch the Test match with their bitters.
-这里会是人间仙境 -对
- It's gonna be Eden, mate. - Yeah.
-我是为了社区而建的 -那些照片呢?
- I'm building something for the community. - What about the pictures?
创办人之墙?
The founder's wall?
对…
Yes. Yeah, that's the centerpiece.
那会是最重要的装饰,让装潢环环相扣
That brings it all together. That's history.
那是历史,我绝对不会拆了那道墙
我高祖父盖这座板球馆时很用心
I'd never get rid of that.
My great-great-grandfather was very particular
about the pavilion when he built it.
他的非旋球很猛,显然是最早的非旋球
He bowled a mean off-break, a proto-off-break, apparently.
我不会动他的照片
The old genius is safe on my wall.
瑞希,你为什么还没在这里打过
Rishi, why haven't you turned out for this lot yet?
你的中前方击球一定很强
Bet you have a beautiful punch of a cover drive.
我记得你说你在学校是第一棒
I thought you said you opened the batting at school?
-对,但我脚踝受伤了 -才没有
Yeah, I got a chronic ankle injury.
戴安娜知道板球馆对这个村子多重要
No, you don't.
Diana knows how much the pavilion means to the village.
我们一起在这里渡过很多个夏天
We spent so many summers together here.
是爸爸逼我的
Dad forced me.
信♥用♥卡♥金额
我是否该在板球馆破土前,正式跟尼可拉斯跟长辈们谈谈?
Do you think I have to properly engage Nicolas and the elders
before I break ground on the pavilion?
我觉得不管你想透过整修板球馆,达到什么目的都很蠢
I think whatever you're pursuing
with this fucking cricket pavilion renovation
is a bit of a folly.
放着不管比较省事
It's just simpler to let them be.
你跟谁谈过了?尼可拉斯是不是把你洗♥脑♥了?
Who've you been talking to? Has Nicholas got into your head?
你不用整修板球馆
You don't need to do it.
在房♥子上花的钱已经够多了
We've spent enough money on the house.
是吗,我们几乎没碰房♥子
Have we? Barely touched it.
看起来像我们送父母去等死的地方
Looks like the sort of place we'd send your parents to die.
我担心我们花的钱太多了
I worry we're overextending ourselves.
我好希望你能让我帮忙管钱
I wish you'd let me help manage our finances.
我们没事的,好吗?管钱是我最拿手的事
We're fine! Okay? That's my area. So...
你听过我访问,贝塞尔范德寇的内容了吗?
Did you listen to my interview with Bessel van der Kolk?
-心灵的伤,身体会记住的作者 -当然听了
- He wrote The Body Keeps the Score? - Yeah, 'course I did.
你的背部发痒可能是心理压力导致的
Your back irritations may be internal issues presenting externally.
我说过乐雅是低敏品种
I told you Rajah was hypoallergenic anyway.
没有必要把它送人
There was no need to give him away.
我可以听到血液在脑中流动的声音
I can hear the blood rush around my head.
这里太安静了
It's so quiet here.
有时候你在上班的时候我非常闲
You know, sometimes, my hours
are dangerously empty while you're at work.
我有个住在纽卡斯尔的前任,上周传简讯给我
One of my exes from Newcastle texted me last week.
可怜兮兮地想要复合
Pathetic attempt at reconnection.
他超壮,身材很棒
He's thick as shit.
Amazing body.
收到简讯之后
But after the text,
我想象他在厨房♥的桌上跟我做♥爱♥
I imagined him fucking me over our kitchen table.
然后我就高♥潮♥了
And I made myself come.
你跟我说这些干吗?
Why the fuck would you say that to me?
抱歉…
Sorry.
-我想挑逗你 -你都当妈妈了
Sorry, I was trying to turn you on.
Yeah, well, you're a fucking mother.
有什么事吗?
- Can I help you? - Yeah, is Rishi in?
瑞希在吗?
我想来送小朋友一个小礼物
Yeah? I just thought I'd come and pay my respects
with something small for the little one.
我是维内,瑞希的好朋友
I'm Vinay, Rishi's mate.
维内,当然,你是瑞希的同学吧?
Vinay, of course. You were at school with Rishi, right?
没错
- Guilty. - Do you wanna come in?
-要进来吗?-我不想打扰…
I don't want to impose.
-别傻了,快进来 -太好了,谢谢
Don't be ridiculous. Yeah, come in.
Cool, thank you.
你们在抽大♥麻♥吗?
We smoking a bit of the devil's lettuce?
是啊,维内
Cheeky toke.
-兄弟,很高兴看到你 -你好吗?
- Hey! - Vinay. Hey, hey.
- What's up? - Good to see you.
很好,你怎么来了?
- How you doing? - Yeah, good.
What are you doing here?
你变成乡绅贵族了
To the manor born.
很好,很适合你,兄弟
It's good. Suits you, man.
我想说我还没看过你漂亮的新居
You know, I just thought,
I haven't come and seen your new, beautiful home yet.
不如来送小朋友一个礼物,一点小小的心意
I thought I'd come and drop something off for the little bambino.
- Just a little something, you know? - Thanks.
-谢了 -你在这附近卖♥♥♥房♥♥子?
So, you're selling a house in the area?
瑞希,你不是说维内是做房♥地♥产♥的?
Rish, didn't you mention Vinay was in property?
对,没错…
- Yeah. Yeah, no, I am. Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
这样吧,我们去散散步
Listen, let's go for a walk.
我想带你四处看看
I wanna show you around the new grounds.
-是吗?-对,我们可以现在去
- Yeah? - Yeah, let's...
- We can go now, and then-- - Okay!
好啊…
- Yeah, yeah. - Okay, cool.
好啊,少哈点草
Take it easy on the old...
-你先去,我随后就到 -好…
- Yeah, you go on. I'll catch up. - Okay.
很高兴认识你
- Yeah. - Nice to meet you.
我很快就回来
I won't be long.
尼可拉斯把房♥子卖♥♥给我
This Nicholas... The geezer who sold it to me,
这小子资产雄厚但是无法流动
he's one of those poshos who's asset-rich but illiquid.
连暖气都开不起
Can't even afford to heat his own gaff, you know?
所以他卖♥♥了我几亩地,一栋猎场看守人小屋和一座板球馆
So, he sold me a few acres, the gamekeeper's cottage,
this pavilion.
地是我的,但感觉好像还是他们的
I mean, it's mine, but it feels like it's theirs.
这些本地人心里满是怀旧的情怀
You know, these local fuckers, they're so hopped up on nostalgia,
不准我拆掉后盖新的好建设
they won't even let me tear it down to build a good thing.
你的球技很烂,干吗这么在意板球馆?
But you were fucking shit at cricket.
Why are you now obsessed with a pavilion?
我跑来这里很不方便,你不能再躲我了
Look, bro, it's impractical for me to come out here, okay?
You need to stop avoiding me.
我没有在躲你,兄弟
I'm not avoiding you, bro.
听着…第一♥期♥我给了你方便
Okay, look, I gave you leeway on repayment of the initial,
但你不能连续积欠两周利息
but you can't miss two weeks vig in a row.
那样是两万
That's 20 grand.
我现在身上没那么多现金,好吗?
I don't have that cash on me right now, okay?
但我明天就能收到银行的钱了
But I'm collecting from my syndicate tomorrow.
你在说什么,听好了
What are you talking about? Listen to me.
你的马没赢,好吗?
Your horses are not fucking coming in, bro, okay?
你没有让其他人看到获利,别人干吗一直下注?
And how are people still buying in if you're not showing them any returns?
不好意思
Excuse me!
有什么事吗?
Can I help you, gentlemen?
这里禁止闲晃
There's no loitering by here.
闲晃?这是我的土地
Loitering?
- I own the fucking place. - Oh!
对不起,拉姆达尼先生
Sorry, Mr. Ramadani.
你跟你朋友在一起,我没认出你
I didn't recognize you with your friend there.
今天晚上好暗,对吧?
Dark out tonight, innit?
走吧
Come on.
没问题,完全没问题
No problem. No problem at all.
听着,我明天去你办公室
So, listen, I'll come to your office tomorrow, yeah?
我要去跟同事喝酒
I've got team drinks.
我把时间地点传给你
Oh! I'll send you the details, you know?
我会还你钱的,你知道我会还
I'll make you whole. You know I will.
欢迎来到这个世界,可爱的男孩
恭喜你喜得一子
该死的
Fuck.
早安,瑞希
Morning, Rishi!
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表