剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
-奥图,亲爱的 -奥萝儿
Otto, darling!
Aurore!
- Hello. - Sorry I was held up.
抱歉,我被耽搁了
马克宏和他的商♥务♥部♥长,在跟财政大臣罗嗦
Macron and his business minister were chewing the Chancellor’s ear off
讲一大堆罢♥工♥,和最低服务水平法案的事
about strike action, and minimum service levels,
and blah, blah, blah, blah.
首相不该叫财政大臣代他出席
The PM was daft to let the Chancellor take his place.
这不是国家级别该有的领袖风范
That's hardly leadership on the world stage.
若他看起来像是很重视气候灾难,你的读者绝对不会原谅他的
Your readers would never forgive him
if he looked like he was serious about the climate catastrophe.
亨利,我开的每一场会议,都在谈即将飙涨的天然气价格
Every meeting I've had, Henry,
is about the impending spike in natural gas prices.
你会把成本转嫁到消费者身上吗?
Are you going to be passing the cost on to consumers?
因为我有很多选民都在使用鲁米
Because a lot of my constituents signed up to Lumi's service.
难道一切都要马上扯到政♥治♥吗?
Does everything have to be immediately political?
亨利,在场若超过一个人,就得谈到政♥治♥
If there's more than one person in the room, Henry,
-奥图…-真的嘛
- it's political. - Otto.
It is.
-亲爱的,真高兴看到你 -奥萝儿
Hello, darling. Lovely to see you.
-你喝东西了吗?-没有,我好渴
- Have you got a drink? - No.
在这里
- I'm gasping. - I'll direct you
in the right direction.
你在躲我吗?
Were you avoiding me?
不是
No.
不是
No...
我其实想问你
I actually wanted to ask you
你们家族的销♥售♥交易,有人在处理吗?
if your family office have any Sales and Trading coverage.
你好迷人
You're alluring.
高深莫测
Very elusive.
不是有意的
Not intentionally.
你住在格兰酒店吧?
You’re at the Grand, right?
那是我们家的酒店
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah, my family owns it.
我明天在地下室当DJ
I'm DJ-ing in the basement tomorrow.
不过这两件事没什么关系
Those statements are unrelated.
但…你来看看吧
But you should-- you should come with.
我们可以讨论你想讨论的事情
We can discuss whatever you wanna discuss there.
-我改天再去吧 -好吧
Maybe someday.
- Yeah. - Yeah.
知道吗,我…
You know, I...
我对心灵魔术略有涉猎
I've dabbled in some amateur mentalism
自诩还满会看人的
and I'd like to think that I'm a pretty good reader of people.
我觉得你其实非常悲伤
I sort of get the feeling that you are really...
very sad.
听着,我没兴趣
Look, I'm not interested, okay?
我猜你会为了一瓶,1942年的酒张开大腿
I gathered you'd open your legs for a bottle of 1942,
看你现在这样子
given your situation.
我们要尽可能减少待在房♥间里的时间
We need to spend as little time in here as possible.
对了,你没看错法兰克
You were right about Frank, by the way.
他对公♥司♥忠心耿耿
He's a company man.
我就说吧
I told you.
可惜不会下雪
Shame about the snow.
我检查了所有的女性员工,她们全都没那个东西
你跟小雅是怎么回事?
So, what's the story with you and Yas?
你们是情侣,还是炮♥友♥?
Are you together, or with benefits, or what?
我们是室友
We're flatmates.
-是同事 -少来了
- As colleagues. - Come on.
用最多的钱做最多好事
"The maximum amount of money
doing the maximum amount of good."
你闻到这句话满满的屎味了吗?
Can you smell the bullshit coming off that?
感觉放在这里很合适
Sounds about the right tone for here.
- Wonderful timing you have. - Oh, I...
-失陪两分钟,我马上回来 -没问题
- Yes, of course. No, it's okay. - Two minutes. I'll be back.
天啊,好高兴你在这里,谢谢你来
Oh, my God, I am so glad you're here.
- Thank you for coming. - Yeah, of course.
-应该的 -我好孤单
I'm so fucking alone.
你可以介绍我认识奥图吗?
Do you think you could intro me to Otto?
很急吗?
Can it wait?
我同事佩特拉,明天跟一些投资人安排了介绍会
My colleague, Petra, set some investor intro meets for us tomorrow,
但我觉得他比较适合我们的调性
but I just-- I feel like he might be more our tempo.
-好 -谢谢…
- Okay. - Thank you. Thank you.
-奥图 -什么事?
- Otto! - Yes?
-这位是荷波…-荷波史登
- This is Harper. - Stern. Harper Stern.
好极了,是谁邀请你的?
Oh, great. Who invited you?
您怎么觉得我的分量,不足以被列入宾客名单?
Why do you assume I'm not influential enough to make the list?
因为你是女生又是个小不点?
Because you're a diminutive woman.
如果是女人当家,气候危机一定会解决的
Well, the climate crisis would be resolved
if women were in charge, right?
我支持的女性主义,是女性可以耍贱的那种
I prefer the kind of feminism where women can be cunts.
-荷登在富…-我以前是码点的交易员
Oh.
Harper works at--
I used to be a trader at Pierpoint.
我们在杰西布鲁的狩猎会上见过
We met on that shoot with Jesse Bloom.
还是我们已经不能说他的名字了?
Or, can we no longer say his name out loud?
我现在是交易员,是项目经理,在推广一个新基金
I'm a trader now. A PM.
- I'm pitching a new fund. - Oh.
-永续投资吗?-不是
ESG?
- No. - Oh.
那我建议你要慎选听众
Well, I would choose your audience carefully.
政♥治♥是强效麻药
You wouldn't believe how strong an opiate politics is.
甚至让某些人相信自己乐在赔钱
Even convinces some people that they're happy losing money.
奥萝儿
Aurore.
那…
Hey... So is-- is your dad really on the run,
你♥爸♥真的跑路了
还是被你灭口了?
or did you kill him or something?
什么?
What?
兄弟,你说什么?
Mate, what the fuck?
-天啊 -山大,你知道查理哈纳尼…
Oh, my God.
Xander, you do realize Charles Hanani...
小雅…
Yas! Yas! Yas!
你跟他讲我的八卦?
Were you, like, gossiping with him about me?
对不起,他真是个天杀的…
I'm sorry. He's such a fucking...
那个词政♥治♥不正确,我就不说了
Yeah, I'm not gonna use that word.
不是,等一下…
It's not very PC. No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我什么都没说,可能跟他提了你的名字
I didn't say anything. I might have told him your name,
抱歉,我不该说的,但是…
and, you know, sorry, I shouldn't have done that, but...
我可以走了吗?
Can I go?
我是说在工作层面而言,我可以离开了吗?
Like, in a professional capacity, can I leave now?
可以,我不会强留你
Yeah. I'm not keeping you here.
-你本来就不是来工作的 -我是
Yeah, you were never here in a professional capacity.
Yes, I was!
对,我是来工作的
Yes, I fucking was!
失陪
Excuse me.
等等我
- Just wait for me. Yas-- - Is it bad that I miss him?
我是不是不该想念他?
我不懂
But I just don't understand.
我真的不懂怎么会想他,我明明这么恨他
I don't understand how I can miss him if I hated him.
也许我从来没恨过他
Maybe I didn't. Maybe I never hated him,
不然我怎么会有这种感觉,他明明…
because otherwise, why do I feel like this?
Why do I feel like this when he's...
He's...
天杀的荡♥妇♥
- Please... - Fucking whore!
至少你还有父亲能坏了你的好事
At least you had the privilege of having a father
to fuck you up in first place.
抱歉,说这些没有帮助,对不起
I'm sorry. Not helpful at all.
I'm sorry.
听着,你必须坚强起来
Look, you need to be strong, okay?
这都会过去的,我很确定,会没事的
And it will pass. I know that much. It will pass.
这个不会过去的
This doesn’t pass.
当然会过去
Of course it fucking does.
你说得对…
You're right.
You're right. You're right.
Hey.
尼基海滩
Nikki Beach.
过来
Hey, come here.
我们是事件驱动型的避险基金,进行宏观多空对冲策略
We're an event-driven equity long-short with macro-overlay.
我是经验丰富的选股专家
I'm a seasoned stock picker, and Harper here
荷波是很有天分的,宏观经济趋势分♥析♥师
is a talented macro trend analyzer.
Mm-hmm.
我们代表英格兰教堂委员会基金
We represent the Church Commissioners for England fund.
我们负责管理英格兰教堂委员会的钱
We manage the Church of England's money.
你们以前在富东吧?
So, you were at FutureDawn, right?
你们不支持他们投资鲁米?
You were across their Lumi investment?
对,我想大家迟早会看清,这支股票的本质
Yeah.
I think the stock will eventually prove to be
就是一只全身是病的狗
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表