剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
to send this kind of proprietary information.
你的律师会劝你不要用,但我还是会寄给你
Your lawyer will advise you not to use it, but I'll send it along.
我只是觉得她们不该让你更自责
I just don't think they should be compounding your guilt--
抱歉,是更悲伤
Sorry, grief.
我不想告诉你该对他有什么感觉
I don't wanna tell you how to feel about him.
你知道吗…
You know, I think Charlie found it difficult
我想查理很难把人当作一个人对待
to see people as people.
废话
Yeah, you don't fucking say.
保重
Take care.
-还好吧?-还好,好极了
- Is everything all right? - Yeah.
Super fucking duper. So, this is it, right?
就是这个?
如果他们雇用你,这就是你要卖♥♥的产品?
This is the product that you're selling?
对,但最好不要在这里吃
- If you get the job? - Yeah.
Probably isn't the place to take it properly, though.
明白
Right.
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
对
Yeah.
-对,饿死了 -好
Yeah, I'm fucking starving.
那走吧
Come on, then.
天啊,我都是这样,超棒的
Oh, gosh. I do it all the time. It's great.
-好 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你们的房♥间相连,6号♥和7号♥
So, the rooms are next to each other, six and seven.
抱歉这么晚到
Sorry that we're so late.
退房♥时间是11点,7点开始供应早餐
Checkout is at 11:00 and breakfast is from 7:00.
-好极了,谢谢 -谢了
- Great, thank you. - Thanks.
先跟你说一声,你房♥间的茶壶不太灵光
Just as a pre-warning,
the kettle in your room is a little bit iffy.
可以换一个好的给我吗?
Oh, is there any way that I could get one that works?
很遗憾今天晚上没办法
Not tonight, sadly.
这是很基本的备品,不是吗?
It's just, it's a pretty basic amenity though, no?
她可以用我的,没关系
She can use mine, it's all right.
我去放一下行李,然后我们再去吃东西,谢谢
Right, I'm gonna go dump the bags and then we'll grab a bite?
Thank you.
-谢谢,祝你们入住愉快 -谢啦
- Thank you, enjoy your stay. - Cheers, thank you.
你们是同事吗?
So, do you two work together?
不是,我们在交往
No, we're a couple.
因为你们住两个房♥间…
Oh, I just-- I thought with the separate rooms--
我们是虔诚的教♥徒♥,你有打火机吗?
We're very religious. Do you have a lighter?
有的
Yes.
我收到你的电邮了,你要我用这些做什么?
Yeah, I got your email. What do you expect me to do with this?
这是筹码,证明他们是共犯
Well-- I mean, it's leverage, no? It's, like, evidence of their complicity.
可以用来要胁萝丝
This is on Rose's head.
你有没有想过公开这些,对受害者会有什么影响?
Have you thought about what making this public
would do to the victims?
这些女人跟你一样都吃了很多苦
I mean, these women, like you, have been through a lot.
把这个透露给媒体,会让她们受到二度伤害
Leaking this to the public would re-traumatize them.
我没有想到那些
I didn't think about that, no.
公♥关♥仗会打得很辛苦,但是我们打得赢
A publicity battle is gonna be very hard, but we can win it.
他们越下流,我们就越磊落,好吗?
They go low, we go high. All right?
晚点再聊
Speak later.
-那个臭女人从不接电♥话♥…-汤姆…
That cunt never answers.
我跟三菱很认真的谈过了
Tom, Tom, I've engaged Mitsubishi in substantive talks
-讨论90亿…-巴克莱银行的麦可史东快到了
- regarding a-- - Michael-- Sorry.
Michael Stone from Barclays is on his way into the building.
麦可和我有私交
Michael and I have a personal relationship.
通常是讨论马儿
Horse-driven, mostly.
私下说一句,他们一直对我们的生意很有兴趣
Off the record, they've always been interested in our business.
所以现在是要怎样?卖♥♥掉一个部门?
Okay, so what's the play? Sell a division?
他们就是这样收♥购♥了,雷曼兄弟在北美的主要业务
They did do that with Lehman's core North American operations.
有鉴于我们的股价以35元收盘
Given that our share price has now closed at 35 dollars,
现在我们的资产不好
we are, by all accounts, a distressed asset.
他们可能会考虑把我们整个买♥♥下来
They might weigh buying us wholesale.
我们需要的是策略投资,不是买♥♥卖♥♥
We need strategic investment, not a sale.
这是我们成立的第150年
In our 150th year, we cannot become a subsidiary
我们不能成为英国高街银行的子公♥司♥
to a fucking British high street bank.
我真心佩服你在这种情况下,还能如此浪漫
I appreciate how romantic a soul you have in a room like this, truly,
但我们必须讲求实际
but we need to be practical.
巴克莱银行买♥♥下码点,可能是我们最好的选择
Barclays buying Pierpoint may be our best option.
-史东先生,欢迎 -请叫我麦可
- Mr. Stone, welcome. - Oh, call me Michael, please.
这边请
Please, this way.
-怎样?-小荷,听着
- Yeah? - Yeah, H.
你止盈的时候可能到了
Listen, you might have hit your take-profit level.
巴克莱的执行长刚抵达,看起来就是来谈生意
The Barclays CEO just arrived and he looks like he means business.
只要传出合并或收♥购♥的传言,码点的股价就会飙升
And Pierpoint's stock will rip on any merger or takeover chatter.
那对你做空可是原爆级的坏消息
That's Nagasaki for your short.
-确定是他?-确定
- It's definitely him? - Oh, yeah, and he looks horny for assets.
他一副想买♥♥资产的猴急相
谢了,我不能雇用三个人,瑞希
Thanks. Hey, you know, I can't hire three people, Rish.
你打算怎么做?
What do you wanna do?
宝贝,别装了,你明知道我才是唯一人选
Babes, come on. You know it's only ever been me.
好,尘埃落定后来找我,我们再谈
Okay, come in after this all shakes out and we'll talk.
员工对公♥司♥被卖♥♥给巴克莱,会作何感想?
And how would the floor take a sale to fucking Barclays?
也许他们只想要有个地方能上班
Maybe they just want somewhere to come to work.
你没有20年的认股权,我一张股票都没卖♥♥
You don't have 20 years of options. I've never sold a goddamn share.
如果被英国人并购我就亏大了
- A Brit takeover would decimate it all. - You could keep your deferreds.
你可以保留你的递延报酬项目
-那只是小钱 -这才是你真正的动机
- Chump change. - So, now we see your real motivation.
你的动机呢?
And what's your motivation?
促成一笔会消灭我们的买♥♥卖♥♥
Brokering a deal that obliterates us
只要你能保住自己的位子?
so long as you're central enough to keep your seat at the table?
你知道吗?我想我终于确定了自己对你的看法
You know what?
I think I've finally made up my mind about you.
请说,愿闻其详
- Oh, go on. Please, enlighten me. - You wanna take this offline?
要私下谈吗?
那套卖♥♥弄男子汉气概的鬼话有用吗?
Does that fake macho bullshit ever actually--
你的想象力真是天杀的…
You have the imagination of a fucking--
-麦可 -菲利普
- Michael! - Phillip.
Hi. Hi.
我是葳勒蜜娜,我们通过电♥话♥
- Wilhelmina. We spoke on the phone. - Yes, we did. Hi.
-对 -幸会
- Nice to see you. Hi. - Tom Wolsey.
我是汤姆沃席
Oi, oi.
祝你胃口大开
Bon appétit.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is that?
-你在开玩笑?-没有
- Are you kidding? - No.
我还叫他们加了配料
I got them to put scraps on and everything.
说真的,那是什么东西?
Honestly, what is it?
是炸香肠
What-- It's a battered sausage.
我才不要吃炸香肠
- I'm not eating a battered sausage. - Have a chip, at least.
-那至少吃薯条吧 -好
别这么势利
- Okay. - Don't be such a snob.
是不是很完美?
How perfect is this?
你知道吗…
You know...
你或许可以邀请,那个天真的女孩到你房♥里去
you could probably invite that impressionable young girl
搞得她欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
up to your room and fuck her silly.
因为今晚我不会去你的房♥间
'Cause there's not gonna be any...
room hopping tonight here.
只是让你知道一下
Just FYI, you know, as fun as that might be.
尽管可能会很好玩
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你不用这样
You don't have to.
我们不必都只是闹着玩
Not everything with us has to be a fucking game.
不管你现在觉得自己多脆弱
Whatever vulnerability that you're feeling right now...
就接纳这个情绪,好吗?
sit in it.
All right?
因为我们之间不仅如此
'Cause we are... we are beyond the game.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么会说出那种话
I don't know why I act like that.
不知道,我擅长让别人以为我爱他们
I don't know.
I'm good at making people feel like I love them.
但…
But...
我不确定自己有没有爱过人
I don't know that I ever have.
你有吗?
Have you?
有
Yeah.
我念书时的女朋友,依兹布恩,我爱到无法自拔
Girlfriend at school, Izzy Boon. I was fucking obsessed.
我下意识就会这么做
It's just my first instinct. Whenever I feel anything,
只要有被爱或得到关心的感觉
like love or care,
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表