剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Speculate freely.
我认为我不够格回答这个问题
I'm honestly not sure if I'm eligible to answer that,
有鉴于我年资尚浅以及现在的职位
given my level of seniority or...
where I'm currently sat.
好,那就来谈谈你现在的职位吧
Okay.
Let's talk about where you're currently sat then.
绿色企业证券 一直是码点存在的理由
Equity in green-focused companies has been Pierpoint's raison d'être.
根据现在的趋势下降 你觉得他们是否过度投资了?
Would you say
they've been overexposed, given the trend is cooling?
这部分我也觉得 你得跟码点的资产管理部门谈
Again, I think you would have to talk
to Pierpoint's Asset Management division about that.
抱歉,你是要我整合交易构想还是…
I'm sorry. Are you asking me to consolidate a trade idea, or...
我们只是在脑力激荡
We're spitballing.
如果要跟我共事,这是我的习惯
If you wanna work with me, we spitball.
好
Okay.
若我说码点是世纪做空呢?
What if I said to you Pierpoint was the short of the century?
你要我怎么回答?
What do you expect me to say to that?
码点在永续发展企业投资了多少钱?
How deep is Pierpoint in these ESG names?
多少钱和多少家企业?
How many billions and how many companies?
市场对他们繁杂难懂的 资产负债表到底知道多少?
And just how little does the market appreciate
how unwieldy and complex their balance sheet has gotten?
你要我列清单吗?
What, do you want a fucking list?
抱歉浪费了你的时间
I'm sorry that I've wasted your time.
史葳琵
Sweetpea, when I take a meeting, it's off the record.
今天我们是私下开会
你的上司不喜欢我
Your boss is not my greatest fan.
你跟我开会的这件事 最好别让他知道
You would not want it to get back to him
that you took a meeting with me.
祝你今天顺心
Enjoy the rest of your day.
这里的人根本没有关注情势 有大事正在发酵
People do not have their ear to the ground in here.
There's a picture building.
看看他们那副德性
I mean fucking look at them all.
活像是在广岛核爆那天早上 走过相生桥去买♥♥东西的人
They're, like, crossing the Aioi Bridge
to their old big shop on the morning of Hiroshima.
-什么?-抱歉,我爸爸…
- What? - I'm sorry!
Sorry, my dad's a bit of a...
很迷二战史
He’s a bit of a World War Two wanker.
这里没有人知道这里即将发生什么事
I mean, there's no one here who knows what the fuck is about to happen.
码点的股票止跌回升了
Pierpoint’s stocks rallying.
我敢保证有另一种观点逐渐明朗 但还没有反映在股价上
I am telling you,
there's a sentiment growing out there
that is not reflected in the share prices yet.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
利维坦阿法像嗑了类固醇的熊 要把码点五马分尸
LeviathanAlpha are like turbocharged,
'roided up, juicehead bears on Pierpoint.
-要命 -是啊
- Damn. - Yeah.
他们想要聘请你吗?
Did they... they offer you a job?
他们只是想透过我找到证据
They... They just wanted me to be their smoking gun.
要死了,你得告诉艾瑞克 这件事不能传出去
Damn.
Well, you need to tell Eric. This can't get out.
我不能告诉艾瑞克 我去找荷波史登面试
I cannot tell Eric that I took a fucking interview
- with Harper Stern. Come on. - But you need to tell someone.
你总得告诉某个人
我觉得码点要完蛋了
I think Pierpoint might be absolutely fucked.
对,还有别的新鲜事吗?
Yeah? What else is new?
谁在乎啊?
Who’s arsed?
我是说…
I mean...
-没错吧?-对
- Right? - Yeah.
我们想让利维坦阿法的 投资组合更加多元
We're interested in diversifying LeviathanAlpha's portfolio,
开始投资私人企业
expanding into privates.
投资注重永续发展的私人企业
Private ESG-focused companies.
符合道德规范的成长型股票
Growth stocks with an ethical bent.
我以前在码点时负责过你们的业务
I used to cover you guys when I was at Pierpoint.
这还真是大转变
This is a volte-face. You guys were making a stink
你们不是在市场上 以反永续投资的姿态兴风作浪?
in the market as anti-ESG?
你们知道桃莉芭顿曾说…
Did you know that when Dolly Parton said,
我们不能控制风 但是可以调整船帆
"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the boat sails,"
她指的不是男人
she wasn't talking about some guy.
而是她的投资组合
She was talking about her investment portfolio.
我们很灵活
Look, we're nimble.
现在因为利率调升和通膨猖獗 这些企业的股价已经跌到历史新低
These companies are at a historic low,
given the climate of rate rises and boiling hot inflation.
我们不是相信这些企业 而是认为它们很便宜,在商言商
It's not that we believe in the companies.
We believe they're cheap. That's the trade.
你们对哪些永续经营的企业有兴趣?
Which ESG name are you interested in, exactly?
给我们完整的竞价单 我们看看哪些适合
Show us the full BWIC and we'll see what suits.
跌得越惨的越好
The more distressed, the better.
两位,这是怎么回事?
Guys, what's going on here?
你们知道这些都是垃圾吧?
You realize this stuff is shit, right?
现在根本是乏人问津 你们在做什么?
There isn't a marginal buyer of this junk out there,
so what are you doing here?
他不知道他在说什么 他只是个交易员
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
He's an associate.
我们都知道垃圾只是被低估了
People like us know that the real meaning of "shit"
is "undervalued."
她们对这笔生意有兴趣 我们的工作就是促进交易
They like the trade.
Our job is to facilitate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
德意志银行有九个名字
Okay, so Deutsche Bank has nine names.
花旗只有七个,至少看起来是七个
Citibank only had seven.
Or at least it looks like they have seven.
对,七个…
Yeah, seven. And... I mean, JP Morgan,
摩根大通显然是赢家 有22个贫困的永续经营企业
the clear winner with 22 distressed ESG assets.
没错,顺路再去看看码点 回去就可以做决定了
Absolutely.
Let's check in at Pierpoint on our way back
and then we'll make the call.
你何时安排了这个会议?
Who did you make that meeting through?
你是透过雅思敏吗?
Did you make it through Yasmin?
荷波,她是北半球 最不爱多问的业务员
Harper, she's the least inquisitive salesperson
in the Northern Hemisphere. Who else?
-不然还要找谁?-我明明要你别找她
No, I asked you not to do that.
你在利用我的私人关系
You're exploiting a personal relationship.
等等,是你把雅思敏介绍给我的
Hold on. You made me aware of Yasmin.
利用私人关系?
"Exploiting a personal relationship"?
你是说不择手段吧?
You mean politicking? I'm sorry,
抱歉,若有人天真到亮出自己的要害
if someone's naive enough to show you their underbelly,
被人捅刀时就不该惊讶
they shouldn't be surprised if someone prods at it.
那你的要害呢?
Okay, well, what about your underbelly?
你何时才要跟我说你有瘾症?
When were you gonna tell me you had a substance abuse problem?
-你说什么?-詹姆斯说在戒瘾中心认识了你
Excuse me?
James Ashford told me that you met in rehab.
在戒瘾中心认识?
We met in rehab?
我们在大厅相遇,我是送我儿子去的
We met in the lobby, as I was dropping off my son.
-对不起 -你还要知道什么?
I'm sorry.
What else do you need to know, huh?
要知道他时不时会去戒瘾?
Do you need to know that he's in and out of care?
要知道他的中间名还是他的生日?
You wanna know his middle name, his fucking birthday?
这对我们今天的事有什么帮助?
How does that help us today?
对不起,我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Genuinely, I am sorry.
但我认为要是对彼此坦诚一点 这种事就不会发生了
But I do think if we were more vulnerable with each other,
then things like this wouldn't happen.
不对…我不问你跟谁上♥床♥
No, no, no. I don't ask you who you fuck,
或要吃什么药才能睡着
or what pills you take to go to sleep.
我尊重你的工作,你也尊重我 这是唯一重要的事
I respect your work, and you respect mine.
That's the only currency that matters here.
我们是同事
We are colleagues.
雅思敏是你的前同事
Yasmin is your former colleague.
你在乎过去还是我们的未来?
You interested in the past or in our future?
该死的
Fuck.
-好久没吃了 -一切都很完美
It's like, for a minute, you know...
Everything's perfect.
-对 -先生,请用马丁尼
- Right. - Martini, sir?
-你要吗?-不要
- Do you want one? - No, I'm...
我很想喝,但还是不了
I mean, I do but I won't.
你别想阻止我
You're not gonna stop me.
你宿醉来上班吗?
Were you drunk at work this morning?
我好像会失去我的孩子
I think I'm gonna lose my kids.
她请了王牌大律师 法官也是女权主义者
She hired Mr. Payout. Fucking feminist judge, too.
她赢者全拿
She got everything. I got nothing.
我两手空空
太不公平了
Bad trade.
码点是不是有麻烦了?史葳琵跟我说…
Is Pierpoint...
in trouble?
I mean, Sweetpea told me--
史葳琵什么都不懂
Sweetpea doesn't know what she's talking about.
抱歉把你作为喝回魂酒的借口
Sorry for using you
to justify drinking off my hangover.
没事…我很乐意来这里,牛排很好吃
No, no. I'm happy to be here.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表