剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Moral hazard isn't a thing. Nobody will care.
我们要的金额,只是纾困方案的一成不到
We're asking for less than a tenth of the packet.
你肯定是疯了,才会以为我们会为了金融机构掏国库
You are out of your mind
if you think we're putting our hands into the coffers
for a financial institution in an election year?
在大选年把手伸进国库拿钱
对她动之以情,也许能奏效
Pull on her heart strings.
- It's worth a shot. - She's a Democrat.
她是民♥主♥党的,只是假装自己有良心
She only pretends to have a heart.
想想你在做什么,受伤的是市井小民
Think about what you're doing.
The only person you're hurting is the man on the street.
买♥♥单的是老百姓,是你应该要保护的那些人
The people on the pavement foot the check.
The people you're supposed to protect.
以现况来说,最后买♥♥单的人
And in the immediacy
the person who is footing the check eventually
现在并不想知道他们要买♥♥单,今年是大选年
does not want to know they are footing it right now.
- It's an election year. - So, you'll gladly let us fail?
所以你乐得看我们破产?
你们都是领薪水的资本主义者吧?
Oh, you're all salaried capitalists, right?
叫一些外卖♥♥的中国菜,然后想个解决之道
Order some Chinese takeout and find a solution.
-我想总统可能…-总统以为我们还在跟日本打仗
I think the president might have something--
The president still thinks we're at war with Japan.
再见,祝你好运
Goodbye and good luck.
还说什么大到不能倒
Well, so much for "too big to fail".
一定有主♥权♥财富基金想投资码点吧?
Surely, there are a number of sovereign wealth funds
that would like to grow their stake in Pierpoint?
先听我说完…
Well, no, hear me out, hear me out.
上一家碰到这种事的银行是瑞士信贷
Credit Suisse was the last bank to go through this kind of thing,
波斯湾那里的人,显然对老牌银行兴趣浓厚
and the Gulf clearly had a huge appetite for a legacy banking name.
结果下场是被最大的对手,瑞银集团并吞
And look how that ended,
with them being subsumed into UBS, their biggest rival.
对不起,但我自认代表,45万名员工反对这个主意
I'm sorry, but I think I speak for our 45,000 employees
when I stand in opposition to the idea of Pierpoint's name
不能让码点的招牌被拿来做名誉…
being used to reputation-- to-- to reputation...
-洗白 -洗白,我知道那个字,谢谢
- Launder. - Launder.
I know the fucking word. Thank you. Reputation launder
不能用来洗白,那些国营机构的名誉吧,艾瑞克?
that sort of state-backed money. Right, Eric?
他们的价值观,跟我们重视的事物背道而驰
Their values are anathema to everything we hold dear.
为了能救我们于水火的资金来源斗嘴
Quibbling over the cultural provenance
of the capital that could save us feels indulgent.
感觉有点任性
现在该考量现实面
Could be time for some... some realpolitik.
永续企业女王居然这么说?
Oh, this from Madam ESG?
看来危机当头时,道德界线真的比较模糊
I guess morals really do become more flexible in an emergency.
也许我们不该舍近求远
- Or maybe the answer is closer to home. - Let's take a minute.
我们休息一下
艾瑞克,跟我来一下,马上
Eric, let me steal you. Now.
-菲利普,可以借一步说话吗?-好
- Phillip, can I have a word? - Yeah.
你在搞什么鬼,不要纠正我,我不需要你帮我接话
What the fuck are you doing? Don't correct me.
I don't need you to finish my fucking sentences!
-比尔,我只是想…-不行,你给我听好
- Bill, I was just trying to-- - No, no, no, you listen to me.
里面现在是皇家司法♥院♥,懂吗?
It's a royal court in there, you understand?
味道有点难闻,对吧?这里人太多了
It's getting rather pungent in here, isn't it?
Too much meat in the room.
我以为今晚比成为宠儿,跟争抢位子还重要
I thought tonight was more important than jockeying for favorite position.
我以为我们关心公♥司♥的灵魂
I thought we cared about the soul of the firm.
没错,我们越资深就越有影响力
We do. The more senior we become, the more influence we have. Listen.
听我说
葳勒蜜娜不是银行部门,资产管理和企业信用的主管
Wilhelmina, she's not the head of Banking, Asset Management,
但她的意识形态,让她用满腔的改革热情发号♥施令
Corporate Credit, but her... her ideology
gave her a crusader's zeal to instruct those people.
她希望让人看到她有先见之明,所以要抢永续企业的头香
She wanted to be proven right and be first on ESG.
所以她拼命投资永续企业,这也是我们过度举债的原因
That's why she pushed this shit so hard.
That's... that's why we overstretched. She should be strung up for it.
她应该被游街示众
这件事最后会以整肃异己作收,对我们来说就是改朝换代
This is all going to end in a purge, which for us means a putsch.
艾瑞克陶,全球机构投资经理,听起来如何?
How does "Eric Tao,
Global Head of Institutional Securities," sound to you?
跟着你一起飞黄腾达?
And follow in your slipstream?
不知道他们在说什么
I wonder what they're talking about.
任何能让他们满意的结果
Whatever outcome suits them.
关键是要尽可能地把责任丢给她
It's key we lay as much shit as we can at her feet.
把她的名字刻在永续企业的墓碑,跟着永续企业入土
She can be ESG's headstone. Bury it beneath her.
太好了
Oh-fucking-kay.
三菱有机会了
Mitsubishi is live. I've been close to them
我派驻东京后一直跟他们保持联络
since my stint in Tokyo in the aughts.
我过去几周一直对他们灌输,挹注资金的点子
I've been priming them on a capital injection angle
for the last few weeks.
这可以让我们撑下去,同时保持码点的自主性
It'll allow us to fight another day and keep Pierpoint's autonomy.
等我当上首席财务官,我一定会带着你
When I'm CFO, I'll fucking drag you up with me.
你想去哪个国家都行
I'll place you anywhere in the world.
你怎么还有精力搞这些?
How do you still have the energy for this?
不然呢?
What else is there?
行动即活力
The action is the juice.
这些基本上都无毒
They're fundamentally non-toxic, right?
因此可以在日常生活中使用,就像早上喝的咖啡
So that means you could get it to be as integrated into your daily life
as... as your morning coffee.
你说的是迷幻蘑菇吧?
You are talking about magic mushrooms, right?
活性成分是赛洛西宾,没错
The active ingredient is psilocybin, yeah,
但是会做成药品,是里特实验室的产品
but it's in pharmaceutical form, in LittleLabs product.
重点肯定是让自己超级疯吧?
So, surely the whole point is to get as mashed out
of your own fucking head as possible?
不是…重点是态度
No, no, it's clearly an attitudinal thing, you know?
跟剂量和心态有关,还有环境,懂吗?
It's about dose and mindset, setting, you know? It...
不是要大剂量服用,然后去见上帝之类的
It's not about taking a fucking hero dose
and seeing the face of God or whatever.
而是提升整体的日常状态
It's... it's about an overall heightening in your day-to-day state,
提升你的自省能力和同理心,我听起来很蠢吗?
your introspection, your... your compassion.
- I mean, do I sound stupid? - Word of warning,
我先警告你,你不懂听别人絮叨,致幻剂的好处多烦人
you have no idea how annoying it is just listening
to someone proselytizing about the benefits of hallucinogens.
你像是入了邪教,真的
It's like... It's like you've joined a cult, honestly.
你终于活过来了
Finally, you're a little more fucking animated.
你只有损人时才会有精神
Only took you having to put someone down to get you there.
总之,你没抓到重点
Anyway, you're missing the point, you know,
这是我的机会
this is just-- It's a chance for me,
我终于可以做自己的主人
you know, to do something off my own bat.
For once.
是麦辛,我可以再打给他
It's Maxim.
I can call him back.
我要尿尿
I need a piss.
麦辛,你在哪里?
- Hey, Maxim. Where are you? - Big Basin?
大盆地公园,在旧金山南边
South of San Fran.
我不确定独处思考,值得一周花上五千块大洋,但是…
I'm not sure being alone with my thoughts
is worth the 5,000 dollars a week I'm paying, but...
是啊,你污秽的思想需要通风,应该是物超所值
Yeah, well, your mind is squalid enough to need airing,
so it's probably money well spent.
抱歉跟你失联了
Look, I'm sorry for falling out of your life.
但我有自己的事要处理
I've been dealing with my own shit, you know?
我看了查理那些恐怖的照片
I saw those appalling photos of Charlie, and honestly, I...
老实说,我…睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我应该要把手♥机♥锁在盒子里,但…
You know, I'm supposed to lock my phone in a lockbox here,
but who am I kidding?
何必自欺欺人呢?
我还是一直需要用手♥机♥
Just keep having to use it.
好,有什么事?
Okay, so, what is it?
听着,我虽然不信任你父亲
Look, for all the reservations I had about your father,
你要知道他做的坏事,公♥司♥都有份
you need to know the company were complicit
in all of the fucked-up shit he did.
怎么说?
How?
我有几个很反觉醒的坏朋友,跟我都是哈纳尼的董事
I have some pretty heinous anti-woke pals at Hanani
who are on the board with me, and they hate its new hypocrisy.
他们很痛恨公♥司♥兴起的伪善操作
你父亲的保密协议,不只是保护他的私生活
The NDAs your father had don't just cover his personal life.
有几个查理的女人签字后,才到哈纳尼出版社上班
Some of Charlie's women only started working
for Hanani Publishing after they had signed.
哈纳尼弄了几个假职位给她们,用她们的薪资报假账
Hanani gave them these made-up jobs, bogus accounting lines on the payroll.
萝丝和公♥司♥给她们封口费多年,跟查理一样
Rose and the company bought their silence for years,
just as much as he did.
-他们要我出来背黑锅 -对
They're trying to make me the face
- of this thing. - Yeah.
因为这在哈纳尼是公开的秘密,也许迟早会有人走漏风声
Because it's an open secret at Hanani,
maybe it's a matter of time before someone leaks it.
如果他们现在把你推给媒体
If they feed you to the press now,
你在董事会的位子已经不稳了,表示你是最适合被抹黑的人
your vestigial board seat means you'll be perfectly placed to be tarred
只怕事情会曝光
if it ever comes to light.
你已经是头条人物了,所以是最好的代罪羔羊
You're pre-packaged to take the blame as you're already the headline.
那个狡猾的贱女人
That sneaky, little cunt.
听着,有人偷偷传了,薪资的荧幕截图给我
Look, someone slipped me a screenshot of the payrolls.
签了保密协议的女人名字旁边有打勾
The women with the NDAs have a check next to their name.
可以寄给我吗?
What-- Can-- Can you send it to me?
可以,但寄这种机密资料可能会违法
Yeah, I can, but it's probably illegal
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表