剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, let me get a trader for you.
拉姆达尼,我帮你接了单,要买♥♥鲁米
Ramdani, I have an order for you.
- Buyer of Lumi. - Great.
好极了
各位早安,请容我建议各位保持平静,谢谢
Good morning, everyone. Can I please suggest a bit of poise?
- Thank you. - Yeah, Ramdani, Pierpoint.
我是码点的拉姆达尼
好,我可以帮您,太好了,我们转移到投资银行部
Yeah, I can do that. Great. Let's move to IB...
Down 2.8.
消息出来了
Okay, on the tape now.
尽管预期调升,但是英国央行利率持平
Bank of England leave rates where they are after expectations to hike.
这对英国证券和鲁米都是好消息
This is positive for UK equities and for Lumi.
谢天谢地,开始回升了
Oh, thank fuck. We're actually rallying.
亲吻任何你相信的东西
Kiss anything you believe in.
天啊,你们看到这些推文了吗?
Oh, my fucking God. Have you seen these tweets?
什么推文?
What tweets?
金融时报的强诺布林托说…
Jonno Brinto at the FT.
鲁米执行长证实,投资行家抽离能源公♥司♥
"Lumi CEO confirms smart money exits energy firm."
不要…别往下掉…
No. No. No. No. Come on, stay steady. Fuck!
可恶…
今早上真是大好大坏…
Fuck, it's fucking whiplash this morning. It's fucking whiplash this morning! Shit!
该死的
手♥机♥先关机一下吧
Just turn your phone off for a bit, yeah?
交易还不到半天
We've been trading for less than half a day.
美国市场很快就会加入
And the US is gonna come in soon.
流动性和需求都会增加
That'll mean more flow, more appetite.
你不懂,全都完了
You don't understand, it's fucked.
价钱取决于信心
The price is the confidence. The confidence in me,
对我和对公♥司♥的信心
the confidence in the company.
如果你肯停下来听听身边的人…
Look, if you just stopped and listened to the people around you--
你有什么可以告诉我的?
Look. What have you got to offer me?
我想你不了解这件事不只关系到你我
I don't think you realize this is much larger than me or you.
但是一切都光明正大吗?
It's all above board, though.
那当然,我又不是恶棍
Of course, it's all above board. I'm not a crook.
只是…
It's just...
我们受到一些外部因素的宰制
we're at the mercy of
external factors.
受到市场宰制
We're at the mercy of the market.
为了不让过去十年的努力付诸流水
To make this last ten years a success, to catalyze it into something real,
要把这一切推动成真实的东西
我只得赌一把,进入这个该死的赌场
I've had to enter this crapshoot, this fucking casino!
无知的社会要用这种方式,筹措资本也不是我的错
It's not my fault this is the way
our clueless society decided we raise capital!
该死的
Fuck.
我有6♥4♥2个员工
Six hundred and forty-two people work for me.
有6♥4♥2个人要靠这个生意养家活口
Six hundred and forty-two people
rely on this business for their livelihoods.
两百万个家庭
Two million households.
那些家庭会无电可用吧?
That's homes going cold, right?
只要鲁米能抢到,安装预付费电度表的合约
As long as Lumi gets the installation contract
on the prepayment meters. I mean...
-你到底在不在乎?-你在说什么?
do you care?
- What the hell are you talking about? - No, 'cause you forget...
因为你忘记我参与了,你所有的福音大会
that I've sat through all your evangelism, your fucking soapboxing.
你那些该死的长篇大论
我听你背诵了所有的文宣
I've heard you parrot all the literature. It opens people's wallets, doesn't it?
因为那会让人心甘情愿地掏钱吧?
那叫做推销自己的愿景,蠢货,拉拢更多人加入
That's called selling the vision, you moron!
- That's bringing people with you! - Yeah, but it's built on nothing.
-对,但那是空中楼阁 -任何事情都是空中楼阁
Yeah, everything's built on nothing. That's how you build something.
这样才能开始起步,要凭三寸不烂之舌才能实现
- You talk it into becoming. - Yeah, too fucking right. It's messianic.
是啦,你是救世主
就是要弄假直到成真
Yeah, it's... It's "fake it till you make it."
我问你一个比较直接的问题,若你这么有信心
Well, let me ask you a more direct question, then.
If you... if you believe in this so much,
你的股票闭锁期怎么这么短?
then why is the lock-up period on your shares so short?
有60天
- It's 60 days! - Yeah, it's fuck all!
这算什么,几乎是前所未闻
不可能再更短了
It's almost unheard of. It's the lowest it could be.
就是为了上市之后,你能尽快卖♥♥掉手中的持股
So, you can start selling your shares ASAP after the listing.
我就不能同时有个人获利,又提升这个产业吗?
So, I'm not allowed to be motivated by personal remuneration
and by reforming an industry for the better?
很多人的价值观就有这个问题
You see, this is the fucking problem with how so many people see the world.
-两件事可以同时成真 -我…
Two things can be true at once!
也许等你长大就懂了
Maybe you'll realize that when you grow up.
你在我认识的人中是盲点最大的
I've never met anyone with a bigger blind spot.
少来这一套,你是码点的传教士吗?
Spare me.
What, the preacher from Pierpoint?
你在投资银行做事
You work for an investment bank. You are the parasite's parasite.
是寄生虫身上的寄生虫
你领钱要跟在我身后伺候我
You're paid to follow me around and service me.
-谁才是窝囊废?-是你
- Who's the fucking loser here? - You are!
Should we intervene?
因为你跟其他条件太好…
'Cause you're just like every other
overqualified, underdeveloped, parentally backstopped child.
心态幼稚,靠爸靠妈的富二代没两样
你的胜利都是属于你的
Your wins are yours.
失败的话就是别人的问题
And your losses? Well, they're someone else's problem.
人生就是漫长的企管课程吧?
Your life's one long fucking MBA course, isn't it?
你直接说我是有钱的混♥蛋♥更简单吧?
Why don't you call me a posh cunt and be done with it?
这比长篇大论轻松多了
Now, two words instead of 30, easier for you.
来,说啊
Go on, say it.
我打赌像你这样的人会感到很痛快
I bet it gives someone like you a genuine thrill.
不了
Nah.
我还是让别人在背后,说你是有钱的混♥蛋♥就好了
I'll just let people call you a posh cunt behind your back.
没种
Pussy.
滚开
Fuck off!
你去死
Fuck you!
Posh cunt!
What are they doing?
鲁米好棒
Yay for Lumi!
Hello!
幸亏做了游戏室
So, glad we built one of these.
罗伯,你跑到哪里去了?
- Hey. - Robert, where the fuck are you?
我可能回不去了
Yeah, I don't think I'm going to make it back.
你还好吗?听起来压力很大
You okay? You sound stressed.
你怎么了,昨晚去哪里了?
- What's going on with you? - Lumi continues to trade
like my mother-in-law's sex appeal.
Where were you last night?
我不该给你那条愚蠢的项链
I shouldn't have given you that stupid necklace.
那只是个昂贵又傻气的礼物
It was a dumb, expensive, extension finishing gift.
Okay? Please don't overthink it.
别想太多
别傻了,我很喜欢
Hey, no, don't be stupid. It's not-- I love it.
拜托回来吧
Please come back.
你让这里变得比较容易忍♥受
You make it bearable here.
跟我说你对鲁米的敞口,三个最好的对冲交易
Give me your best three ideas to hedge our Lumi exposure.
我以为你很聪明
I thought you were a brain.
对…
Yeah...
第一,买♥♥天然气期货
One, buy natural gas futures.
鲁米最大的风险,是会受到天然气涨价的影响
Biggest risk to Lumi as they're exposed to rising gas prices.
第二,买♥♥石油和天然气公♥司♥组合的,信用违约互换交易
Two, buy credit default swaps on a basket of oil and natgas companies...
她们在做什么?
What the fuck are they doing?
政♥府♥会限制消费价格,让大公♥司♥无法脱身
The government will have to cap consumer prices,
leaving the majors on the hook.
市场已经开始嗅到转变了
The market is already starting to sniff this shift.
我不加糖
I don't do sugar.
你要泡咖啡的话,我也要一杯
I'll have one if you're making one.
没问题
Yeah, for sure.
你有没有看到泰勒丝腿上的淤伤?
Did you see those bruises on Taylor's legs?
Damn!
崔维斯真是让她累坏,真性福
Travis is really putting the girl to work.
Good for her.
第三是长♥期♥,卖♥♥空英镑,政♥府♥会提出纾困
Three, long-term, short the pound. Government bailout risk.
鲁米垮掉的话,会用税金补贴鲁米
Taxpayers may have to subsidize Lumi if it fails.
而且英国是急着,争取影响力的式微强权
Plus, the UK is a faded power scrambling for relevance.
还有更长♥期♥的…
Longer, longer-term?
我不要十年后的交易,要今天的
I don't wanna trade for the next decade. I want to trade for today.
对刚说的那些出价
Price any of those up now. I'm sure they're all making money. Today.
我相信今天都能赚到钱
好
Okay.
把安娜的钱投到你说的标的上
Let's go put Anna's money where your mouth is. Follow me.
跟我来
她因为走进了伯斯东宅的大门,就自以为是梅根马克尔
She thinks she's Meghan fucking Markle,
because she swans into the Broadstone Place entrance
其实她只是个花瓶…
in Chiltern, when actually, she's very second-day at Frieze.
你说得对,全都在上涨
You're right, they're all in the green.
但可能错过入手的时机了
- Probably missed the move, though. - No, you haven't.
并没有
打给雅思敏,说要看信用违约交换的价位
Call Yasmin and ask for price on the CDS trade.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表