剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Rob. Eric.
我发现自己总是在帮你说话
I find myself constantly defending you
因为船上那个女孩…
because that girl on the boat,
不管那个女孩是谁
whoever that girl was...
她是爱我的
she loved me.
-我爱你 -去你的
- I do love you. - Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you.
我的痛苦对你有利用价值
My pain is useful to you.
即便是今天…偏偏是今天
Even today, of all the fucking days,
我的痛苦还是对你有用处
my pain was useful to you.
我越想就越明白
And the more I sit with it, the more I realize, of course...
当然罗…
Of course, that little voice in my head was right.
我脑中那个微弱的声音是对的
我的耻辱让你心里暗爽
You revel in my disgrace.
别人的痛苦就是你的快乐
You revel in other people's pain.
别人的痛苦让你茁壮
It fucking nourishes you.
好,小雅…
Okay, Yas.
我尽力阻止佩特拉,我真的尽力了
I did everything in my power to try and stop Petra.
I did.
但这个行业就是这样
But this is the business.
很遗憾让你看到了这世界的真面目
Sorry the world is showing you what it is,
因为你显然失去了习以为常的保护
without any of the protections that you are so clearly used to.
我非常遗憾让你觉得我这么病态
And I am genuinely sorry that you think I am so sick
以为我会因为你的不快乐而暗爽
that I could somehow get off on your unhappiness now.
所以你没有吗 今天都没有这种感觉?
Oh, so you don’t? You didn't today?
我今天很需要我朋友,荷波
I needed my friend today!
Harper, I needed my friend and you used me!
但你利用了我
你不要朋友,你才不要朋友
You don't want friends!
You do not want friends!
你想要有人让你觉得 你世界的阶级制度很合理
You want people to make the hierarchy
of your world make fucking sense to you.
你能不能别只看到自己 投射在别人身上的自卑感?
Do you have any capacity to see beyond the projection
of your own insecurities?
因为你对自己最不堪的想法 不是我眼中的你
Because the most appalling things
that you think about yourself are not how I see you!
那你眼中的我是什么样子?
How do you see me then?
我靠自己闯出一片天地 让你觉得不堪吗?
Does it appall you
that I have somehow managed to make it on my own?
天啊,你疯了
Oh, my God.
You're mental.
你的本能就是利用别人的弱点
You are hardwired
to exploit people's vulnerabilities
你玩的那些心理战术之类的
and all the fucking mental gymnastics of whatever,
可能是对自己的出身 和成长过程的自怨自艾
I don't know, genetic blame game or how you were brought up,
还有我哥哥是毒虫的那套鬼话
or "Oh, my God. My brother, he’s an addict”
shit that you spin does not absolve you
都不能为你如今自己选择的行动开脱
of how you choose to act now!
你这样对我太过分了,真的
I deserve better than this.
I do.
你对所有人都太过分了
Everyone deserves better than the way that you treat them.
你利用别人需索无度的样子太恶心了
The way you use and use and fucking take is disgusting.
有够恶心
It's disgusting.
你那样对罗伯,他还是选了你
The way you treat Rob, and he still chooses you.
他每次都选你
He still chooses you every fucking time.
你以为如果少了我 罗伯就会想跟你在一起
You think that if I wasn't around,
Rob would wanna be with you?
他觉得你有毛病
He thinks you're deranged.
身为有自卑情结的自恋狂
Being a narcissist with an inferiority complex
不表示你就是弱者,荷波
doesn't make you an underdog, Harper.
只是让你变得令人作呕
It makes you completely fucking nauseating.
相信我,我很了解自恋狂
And trust me, I know narcissists.
我爸以前也总觉得自己很可怜
My dad used to pity himself, too.
是啊,我相信你也助长了他的自怜
Right, and I'm sure you've fed into that self-pity,
就像你助长了他 和其余他那种男人对你的想象…
the same way that you feed into
what he and every other man like him wants you to be.
一个性玩物和受害者
A fucking sex object and a victim,
而你随意适时地在这两个角色间转换
which you conveniently bounce between
whenever it suits you.
我以前总认为你觉得我最丑陋的一面
You know, I used to think that the worst thing
that you could think about me
还有我认为你最丑陋的一面 或许是真的
and the worst thing that I could think about you
might still be true,
不过也许我们还可以彼此相爱
and we might be able to love each other in spite of it,
但我现在确定不是这样
but I am certain
that that is not the case.
有其父必有其女,对吗?
Like father, like daughter, right?
你的傲慢只是一种过度补偿 因为你实在是非常平庸
Your arrogance is just you overcompensating for the fact
that you could not be any more fucking ordinary.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
你迟早得面对现实,小雅
The world can only hide that shit from you for so long, Yas.
你没有天分
You are talentless.
没有用处
And useless.
是个天杀的娼妓
And a fucking whore.
你不能再哭了
You need to stop crying.
Hi. Sorry.
抱歉,我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
对,我们在房♥间开会
Yeah, we were having a,
what you would say, a "session" in our room.
对,在开会,没错
Yeah.
A sesh, like a session.
好,我只是要为你刚刚 可能看到的事情道歉
Vale, I just wanted to apologize for what you may have seen.
-令尊和我…-没关系…
- Your father and I have a very-- - Don't worry about it.
我很清楚我父亲的为人
I know exactly what he's like.
那就好,你觉得他会到镇上吗?
Bueno.
Do you think he'll be coming into town?
他说过他到尼基海滩前要做脚部美甲
He mentioned he needed a pedicure before Nikki Beach.
索列尔的美容团队要预先安排
The beauty team in Sóller would like to make arrangements.
不知道
I have no idea.
他已经两天没阖眼了
I mean, he's been up for, like, two days straight,
我猜他的午睡应已经变成…
so I'm guessing his nap probably just turned
into more of, like, a...
- a sleep. - Sleep, sleep.
-昏睡 -昏睡…对
Yeah.
了解
Bueno.
在有艘船是以自己命名的女生中 你看起来是最寂寞的
You look like the loneliest girl
to have ever had a boat named after her.
真不敢相信那个烂人 差点害我们错过尼基海滩的预约
I can’t believe that prick almost made us
miss a res at Nikki Beach.
其实他算是已经在那里了
In some ways, he's already there.
你懂的
You know...
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表