剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我甚至想要我爸喜欢我
I even... wanted... my dad to like me.
这个嘛…
Yeah, but you know,
希望爸爸喜欢你没什么不对
there's nothing wrong with wanting your dad to like you.
老天,我花了好几年,想得到我母亲的认可
God, I spent years trying to get my mom's approval.
-你试过酒神了吗?-我是说…
Have you tried Bacchanalia yet?
I mean, you know, presentationally.
我有个提议…
Got some god-awful Damien Hirst in there.
你不能爱上我吗?
Can't you just fall in love with me?
这样一切就简单多了
It would make everything so much easier.
今天晚上要去哪里?
Where we going tonight?
Thinkin' around Maison Estelle,
-喂?-是我,你现在方便说话吗?
- Koko... - Hello?
Yas, it's Denise.
Uh, are you somewhere private?
-没事吧?-你现在方便说话吗?
Is everything okay?
Are you somewhere private?
-怎么了?-我不想在电♥话♥上讲
What's wrong?
Okay, um, I'd rather not do this over the phone,
但现在分秒必争,因为事情可能很快就会曝光
but I thought speed was quite important,
given how quickly it might get out.
他们找到一具遗体
Um, they found a body.
-很可能是你父亲 -我…
It's, uh, it's most likely your father.
-小雅,要我去找你吗?-我要…
Yas, do you-- do you need me to come to you?
- I'm gonna... - Yas...
小雅?
I'll... I'll... I'll call you later.
我…我再打给你
有没有看到在希腊街外面排队的傻瓜,那里是劳工介绍所吗?
Have you seen those fucking mugs queueing outside Greek Street?
It's like a fucking labor exchange?
抱歉,我没办法…
Sorry, I can't, I can't.
该死的,进来…
Come on, fucking hell...
Fucking get in there.
我待会儿有个惊喜
I've got a surprise for later.
别那么猛…
Whoa, easy, easy, easy, easy.
我要带你去很特别的地方
I'm taking you somewhere special.
这是在暗网上买♥♥的可♥卡♥因♥,跟你习惯的不同
This is dark web coke. None of your speed shit.
要来真的了
Shit got real.
Right.
所以…
So...
我找你来是想私下告诉你
I wanted to bring you here to tell you privately.
我的左颞叶有个成神经管细胞瘤
I've been living with a medulloblastoma
in my left temporal lobe.
成年人很少见,而且无法动手术
Rare in adults and inoperable.
你相信吗,我一直讲同样的话,所以去做了检查
Can you believe it?
I was repeating myself a lot, so I got it checked out.
预后如何?
What's the prognosis?
还有好几年,现在医疗先进
Oh, years, no doubt. Modern medicine.
还有好几年
Years.
你干吗那样看着我?,觉得我不肯面对现实?
Why are you looking at me like that?
You think I'm in denial?
不是,绝对不是
No, not at all. I'm just...
我只是在想我一直很羡慕你的头发
thinking about how I always admired your hair.
现在也没有掉发
It ain't budged.
我决定做化疗并不实际
Yeah, I decided chemo wasn't practical.
看看这个人生,当死亡对上虚荣,虚荣还是赢了
What a life, eh?
You bet death against your vanity and your vanity still wins.
我不想让办公室的人觉得我失能了
Yeah, I didn't want people in the office thinking
I was in any way incapacitated.
所以我去了瑞士的一家诊所
So, I, uh, flew to this clinic in Switzerland.
他们在尝试细胞疗法
They're trialing a DCVax treatment
用癌症细胞感染裸鼠
where they expose nude mice to the tumor cells
为我量身定制疫苗
to create a bespoke vaccine.
癌症就跟我们这个行业一样
Cancer's like our business. It's, uh...
有自己的语言
It's a country with its own language.
你的女儿好吗?
How are your daughters?
我在争取监护权
I'm fighting for custody.
但康迪丝是个没良心的贱♥货♥
But Candace is a merciless bitch.
这也是我爱上她的原因
That's why I loved her.
你要周末还是平日?
You want the weekends, or the week?
我以前看到成功的年轻女性
I used to see what my daughters could become and achieve
就能看到自己女儿的未来
in every successful young woman I came across.
-但现在…-你现在只想上年轻女性?
But now--
Now you wanna come across every successful young woman?
陶先生,人事部打电♥话♥来了
Mr. Tao, HR are on the line.
我不知道我有什么感觉
I don't know what I feel.
一定会有耻辱,没必要提早感受
Ooh, disgrace is coming.
Don't expedite it.
幸亏癌症会让欲望降低
Luckily, cancer really does a number on desire.
Hey, hey.
你在为谁哭?,希望不是我
Who are you crying for?
- I hope it's not for me. - Sorry, sorry.
抱歉
别忘了,我们在这家银行长大
Remember...
we grew up in this bank.
会在这里待一辈子,我很高兴我们做了这笔交易
We're lifers.
And I'm happy we made that trade,
但我们必须表现出很了解这间公♥司♥,也愿意为之而战的样子
but only if we act like we know its soul
and we're prepared to fight for it.
因为接下来几个星期会是一场苦战
Because the next few weeks are gonna be a fight.
我昏睡了多久?
How long was I out for?
我一直在思考我图的是什么
I've been thinking about my intentions.
必须想清楚自己要跟药物要求什么
One must think clearly
about what one will ask the medicine.
你不能穿这套衣服,活像个痞子
You can't wear that.
You look like a T.M. Lewin wanker.
这样买♥♥醉好贵
Expensive way to get off your tits.
你带我来什么鬼地方?
Where the fuck have you dragged me?
但是见上帝很便宜
Cheap way to meet God though.
麻烦坐在蓝色毯子上
- Just sit on the blue blanket for me. - All right.
麻烦坐在毯子上
Just sit on that blanket for me.
我花800英镑可不是,为了坐在肯特郡的某个森林里
I haven’t paid 800 quid to sit in some woods in Kent.
-对啊…-这最好能让我把事情理清楚
I better fucking figure some shit out.
你好,我是皮耶
Hey, dude.
Pierre.
这是你第一次吧?,我是第三次了
Is this your first journey? This is my third set of cups.
我现在的状态好像不适合来这里
I don't think I'm in the right headspace for this.
你看起来好像清醒点了
Well, you look like you've sobered up a bit.
我叫亨利节制点,但他从来不听我的
I told Henry to abstain, but he never listens.
他不尊敬药物
He doesn't respect the medicine.
记住,你准备好的时候,感觉就会来了
And remember, the plant finds you when you're ready.
你都来了
You're here now.
还有什么选择吗?
Do you really have a choice?
狄亚哥,救我,狄亚哥
Diego!
Help me, Diego!
Guíanos...
Ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca.
痞子
Shoeshine, shoeshine, shoeshine.
擦鞋…
Shoeshine, shoeshine, shoeshine.
擦鞋…
Shoeshine, shoeshine, shoeshine.
你是忠诚的好员工…
You're a company--
You're a company-- You're a company man.
快点,妈咪没在看
Go on, Mommy's not looking.
她是个暴君,你知道吗?
She was a tyrant, you know?
你跟我妈一样,她也是个永无止境的欲望深渊
You're just like my mother.
She was an unfillable void of need too.
她的存在感很强
She was very...
present.
她很躁动,跟你一样,老是唠叨个没完
She was restless.
Just like you, always in your ear.
她很爱你
She loved you.
我们得想办法用这个赚钱
We have to find a way to monetize this.
天啊,药劲过去后好痛苦
Christ, I'm coming down hard.
我刚刚在厕所看到好可怕的景象
I had a very nasty experience in the loo just now.
我看到一只怪兽
I saw a monster.
不管怎样…
Whatever you do...
千万别照镜子
don't look in the mirror.
亨利:你跟我的目标紧密相连
我可以进去吗?
Can I get in with you?
-几点了?-我不知道
What time is it?
I don't know.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
我进了某个会员俱乐部
I ended up in some member's club.
在酒吧坐了一会儿,喝了不少酒
Sat at the bar for a bit, getting fucked up.
我让几个人帮我买♥♥了约8杯尼格罗尼
Got some guys to buy me about eight Negronis.
他们离开时发现我不是付费会员
And then when they left,
they realized that I wasn't a paying member anymore.
所以叫我离开
So they asked me to leave.
我就回家了
And I came home.
抱歉丢下你一个人跟他们在一起
Sorry I left you with them.
我想我得卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表