剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
The steak’s good.
但还是…
Still?
你以前是什么样的父亲?
What kind of...
father were you?
我是说现在
Are you?
我比自己的父亲更糟
Much worse than my own.
他在生产小部件的工厂做了50年
He worked on a line making widgets
for 50 years.
他以前常说…
He used to say...
广东话
如果你真的想把人推进火坑
"If you really want to damn a man,
那就教他数数
teach him how to count."
他照例又说对了
He was right, as always.
你真的不喝吗?
You sure I can't tempt you?
有时候我认为孩子的天职是杀死父母
Sometimes, I think it's a child's biological duty
to kill their parents.
你觉得我在办公室 有给你特别待遇吗?
Do you think I give you preferential treatment on the desk?
因为我在反省自己 如何对待我生命中的女性
'Cause I'm trying to reflect on the different ways
I treat the women in my life.
艾瑞克,我无意冒犯
With all due respect, Eric, I don't see myself
我认为自己不是你生命中的女性
as a woman in your life.
你也不是我生命中的男性
You know, you're not a man in mine.
-对,我们是同事 -对
Right.
We work together.
Yeah...
听说特别委员会提到了 你跟亨利的关系
I heard your relationship with Henry
was raised by the select committee.
对
Yeah.
你们从气候峰会之后就在一起了吗?
Has that been going on since COP?
丹妮丝
抱歉
Sorry.
Hi.
Hi.
-你还好吗?-我很好,你呢?
You okay?
Yeah. How-- how are you?
我只想确定你没事
I just wanted to check you're all right.
我很好,为什么,怎么了?
I'm fine. Why?
What's going on?
天啊,抱歉,你还没看到?
Oh, God, sorry. Have you not seen?
查理的验尸照片外流到红迪上了
There are leaked autopsy photos
of Charles's body all over Reddit.
没有,我没看到,还有别的吗?媒体报道了什么吗?
No, I haven't seen. Is there anything else?
Anything in the press?
像是船客的访谈什么的
Like an interview with anyone from the boat?
某个叫阿兰达拉的客人
Anyone called Alondra?
没有,只有这些恐怖的照片
No, no, just these horrific photos.
你还好吗,你身边有人吗?
Are you okay?
- You with someone? - Yeah.
对,我在跟艾瑞克吃午餐
I'm having lunch with Eric.
天啊,离那个天杀的吸血鬼远一点
Oh, my God.
Stay away from that fucking vampire.
好,再聊
Okay, speak soon.
你知道吗?
You know...
我只记得咨♥询♥师 跟我讲过一件有用的事
the only useful thing I remember my shrink ever saying
欲望是很实际的 什么都愿意吸收
to me was, "Desire is practical,
pragmatic. It takes what it can get."
之后我常常想到这句话
I've thought about that a lot...
since. And maybe, you know,
也许你知道,虽然有点意外…
unex-- unexpected as it is--
说到这里就好,我付我自己的餐费
Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there.
I'm gonna pay for my own food, and I just, I don't...
我不想要…
不想听到你说出任何想说的话
I don't want you to say whatever it is you're thinking of saying.
-你误会了 -我觉得我没有
You've misunderstood.
Nope, I don't think that I have.
不是,我说的是…
No, I was just saying,
或想说的是,我不知道…
or trying to say...
I don't know.
我们的人生经历
The story of our lives
所造就的旅程…
becomes the story
虽然迂回崎岖
of the detours
而我们的欲望会带着我们前进
our desire...
takes us on.
你在搞什么鬼,为什么要这样?
What the fuck are you doing? Why are you doing this?
为什么这样对我,为什么?
Why are you doing this to me? Why? What do you want?
你究竟想怎样 你现在究竟想要我怎样?
What do you actually want me to do right now?
要我在洗手间帮你打手♥枪♥吗?
You want me to give you a nice little handjob in the toilet?
你想要我怎样,我是什么?你是想要上♥床♥吗?
Well-- I mean, what is it that you actually want from me?
What am I? What is this? Is this sex?
你只是想爬上♥床♥吗,是这样吧
It's just sex for you? This is just sex for you?
让我坐在这里听你说这些鬼话
Making me sit here like this, listening to you talk like this.
完全没有性♥欲♥…听清楚了
It's not sex!
It's not sex, okay? So you can do that--
你自己找时间搞吧
you can do that on your own time.
我五分钟后要跟利维坦阿法 还有资产管理部开会
I have a meeting with LeviathanAlpha
and our Asset Management guy in five.
Yeah, I mean just in terms
你要来吗?
- of where the actual markets are... - Do you want to join?
...there’s not much difference between those two, I think.
Yeah, yeah, I’m just going into it now.
Can you do me a favor and just check in with your trader?
大都会队不错吧?
Hey, hey. How about them Mets?
我在闹你啦,我知道你讨厌棒球
I'm just fucking with you. I know you hate baseball.
如果你是大都会的球迷 一定会讨厌棒球
You would if you were a Met.
叫做失败方法大全
It’s called So Many Ways to Lose.
我们想逢低买♥♥入 大量永续经营企业的证券
We're interested in buying the dip
on a lot of private ESG equity.
真的吗?
Really?
你们想接天上掉下来的刀子?
And catch a falling knife?
我希望你们能诚实一点
I'd appreciate it if you guys were a bit more honest with us.
你们是避险基金,不是不良信贷基金
You're a hedge fund, not a distressed credit fund.
为什么对这些的 长♥期♥发展前景感兴趣?
Why are you interested
in the long-term growth prospects of
a load of these...
这里有一家公♥司♥ 专门生产生物可分解容器
There's a company in here
that specializes in making the biodegradable receptacles
一瓶保湿霜要两百英镑
for 200-pound-a-throw moisturizer.
还有一家绿色金融科技公♥司♥ 知道那是什么吗?
There's a green fintech company. Do we know what that is?
用压缩木屑做的信♥用♥卡♥
Credit cards made of compressed wood chippings?
对,是挨饿的伊♥拉♥克♥人做的
Yeah, made by starving Iraqis, but they're queer, so it's ESG.
但他们是同志,所以也算永续发展
听着,持有这些股票 让我们每天都很痛苦
Look, holding this stuff has been the daily bane of our existence.
但这个和你们基金 新创的原则完全相反
But it's so antithetical to the heterodox principles
那才是你们的创立理念吧
that I thought your company was founded on.
我知道你们很聪明 所以不可能做这种交易
And I know that you guys are fucking smart,
so there's no way that this is your trade.
对,就是因为她们很聪明 才不会执意反向操作
Yeah, they're too fucking smart to be heterodox on principle,
毕竟刚好符合需求
just when it pragmatically suits.
雅尔,我…
Y'all, I am... very impressed
对码点的服务十分赞赏
with Pierpoint's service. You're the only bank
只有你们想用理论分♥析♥ 我为何想给你们钱
that wants to engage in an academic analysis
of why I want to give you money.
对,她们已经去过 摩根大通,德意志银行等等
Yeah, they've already been to JPM, Deutsche, et cetera.
她们可以跟任何人交易
They could take this trade anywhere on the street.
你想卖♥♥掉这些股票吧?
You want to sell this stuff, right?
那就以中间价卖♥♥给她们,皆大欢喜
So, sell it to them at mid. Everyone’s a winner.
雅尔,请问可以给我们看名单吗?
Yeah, may we see the list, please?
Oh, double-sided, for the environment.
印双面,很环保
好多名字
Well, that is a lot of names.
落难时不择伙伴
"Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows."
你们喜欢宰杀圣牛 你们明知道这些不能做空
You have a kink for slaughtering sacred cows.
You know we can't short these.
这些不是公开交易的公♥司♥
They're not publicly traded companies.
我们要做空的不是这些公♥司♥
We don't wanna short these names.
我们要做空的是码点
We want to short Pierpoint.
你们给我们多少,我们都收
In as much size as you will give us.
所以我们才向他们最大的竞争对手 提出这项交易
That's why we're bringing this trade to their biggest competitor.
你是说被他们赶出来的人
You mean their cast-offs?
码点赌了一把
Pierpoint took a gamble on bringing
帮60家看似前途大好的 永续经营企业上市
60 supposedly promising ESG-focused companies to the market.
以锚定投资人的身份 在开仓时勉强买♥♥入太多
They took a significant position as the anchor at a bad level,
结果因此举债
and to support that bet, took on a lot of debt.
这些贷款即将到期,无法再融♥资♥
That debt is reaching maturity, and it cannot be refinanced.
越来越多人知道了
This is growing knowledge across the street.
他们有别的流动资金吗?
Liquidity elsewhere in the bank?
没有,码点无法还钱
Zip.
Pierpoint has no way of paying its debtors back.
他们怎么会让自己深陷泥淖
How the fuck did they allow themselves
永续经营企业是不起眼的商品
to get into this hole on something as banal as ESG?
他们想引领风潮
They wanted to be first movers.
码点的资产管理部门 现在已经虚有其表
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表