剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
今天就到这里吧,谢谢鲁米团队
That is all the time we have for today.
Thank you kindly to the team from Lumi.
很高兴各位莅临今天的座谈会
We've thoroughly enjoyed having you here on today's panel.
也感谢你们坦诚的回答
Thank you for your candid responses
to these questions.
谢谢鲁米团队
Ladies and gentlemen, the team from Lumi.
你在推销你的基金吗?
You got a marketing deck for your fund?
难得能听到有人说出,跟我不谋而合的反对意见
It's refreshing to hear a dissenting voice that sounds like the one in my head.
我们还在准备
We are working on it.
你的基金有名字吗?
Does your fund have a name?
那会是个很好的开始
That would be a good place to start.
你有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
一点都不专业
In what way was that professional?
那你本来有什么打算?
What were you gonna do?
枯坐在安娜的基金,领管理费?
Sit in that fund and make a salary by passively accruing fees?
你是个谋士,应该有自主性
You are an intellect. You deserve autonomy.
你要查查那是什么意思吗?
Do you need a fucking dictionary?
你刚刚还想帮我做决定
You literally just tried to make that decision for me.
我要回伦敦了,这是个天大的错误
I'm going back to London. This was a huge fucking mistake.
这就是跟小鬼扯上关系的下场
Serves me right for getting involved with a child.
我去开门
I'll get it.
幸运女神,晚安,再次微笑,转动你的轮子
"Fortune, good night. Smile once more."
"Turn thy wheel."
在这里招摇过市的公♥司♥
All of the companies parading around here
只关心全球暖化对他们盈亏的影响
are only really interested in their bottom-line exposure
as the world heats up.
他们只是说服自己对获利有好处的事
It's people really just convincing themselves
that what's good for their bottom line is also good for the human condition.
对人类景况也有好处
我不是说黑石不想带来改变
I'm not saying BlackRock doesn't wanna effect change
毕竟他们用代理投票,推动他们的政♥治♥意图
when it uses its proxy votes
to push whatever political agenda it has.
但是我敢打赌,他们的投资人对行动主义毫无兴趣
But in the cold light of day,
I'd wager its investors don't give fuck about activism.
或是他们真以为这个真的能赚到钱
Or they're deluded enough to think it's going to earn them an actual return.
说得好
Very well put.
我不否认气候变迁是真的,我觉得拒绝承认的人是一群大老粗
I mean, I'm not a climate denier.
I found that whole crowd rather Neanderthal.
但若威尼斯在2075年,沉到海底又如何?
But if Venice ends up
on the seabed in 2075, who cares?
那个地方夏天时简直不能去
It's a shithole in summer.
我也不打算留在世上亲眼见证
And I don't intend to be around to see it sink.
好,来谈谈基本的问题
Right, let's get down to brass tacks.
佩特拉,我们想看你的收益纪录
We'd like to see your returns, Petra.
现在还拿不到…
Well, that's not technically possible right now, but--
拿到了,在你的信箱里
It is. They are on your email.
彼得,也许佩特拉可以,带你看她这五年的纪录
Peter, maybe Petra could take you
through her last five years.
看看她的数字和策略是否名不虚传
See if her numbers and strategies live up to the billing.
佩特拉,给他看…
Petra, show him.
Show him.
好
Right.
很好
Good.
昨晚聊过之后,我联络了我们一个共同的朋友
After we spoke last night I called a mutual friend of ours,
那个人现在住在,北卡巴特纳的联邦监狱
currently residing in FCC Butner, North Carolina.
杰西好吗?
How is Jesse?
在练推杆
He's working on his putting.
巴特纳在联邦监狱里算是很舒服的
Butner is at the cushier end of federal correctional facilities.
都是鸡毛蒜皮般的小罪
Minor charges. God, he's like Al Capone. He's lucky.
天啊,简直像艾尔卡彭,他很幸运
他怎么说我的?
- What did he say about me? - Oh, it's as I inferred.
跟我猜得差不多
所有人对所有人的战争
"War of all against all." You're a troublemaker.
你会挑起事端
彼得以前也是
Peter was a troublemaker also.
你跟我们一样
You're one of us.
你也是土匪
You're one of the bandits.
-祝你健康 -干杯
- Santé. - Cheers.
游泳池暂停开放
很遗憾座谈会的场面有点火爆
I...
I’m sorry the panel got a bit testy.
你不懂粉饰太平有多累
You have no idea how in-your-bones
exhausting it is pretending nothing's wrong.
码点表态后,鲁米的股价又跌了20个百分点
Lumi stock's down another 20 percent
after Pierpoint’s note.
如果你现在卖♥♥掉股票,还是可以进账好几百万
Still many millions of dollars if you sell your shares now.
赶在一毛钱都没有之前
Before it goes to zero.
少来了
Come on.
不然你的闭锁期为什么那么短?
Why else would the lock-up period be so short?
你真的以为看穿我了吗?
Do you really think you see me?
这是你最擅长的本事吗?
Is that your skill?
其实…
You know...
我并不相信媒体对你的描述
I didn't buy into the image the media portrayed of you.
我希望你也能给我相同的礼遇
I'd ask you to extend me the same courtesy.
佩特拉的交易纪录只占富东的两成
Petra’s trading book is only 20 percent of FutureDawn,
但是占了基金过去五年,最终绩效的五成以上
but it makes up over 50 percent of the fund’s
final performance over the last five years.
对,在手段高明的新创基金上赌一把,似乎挺不错的
Yes, I like the idea of a punt on a sharp-elbowed start-up.
给你们一点运作空间,一点创业资本
Give you some rope, small seed investment.
提携你们
Godfather you.
我可以把你们包装一个故事
I can market you as a story. The moment I anoint you
我钦点你们的那一刻,就开启了通往别人口袋的大门
opens the doors to other people's money.
两个飞来参加气候会议的女人,带着罪恶股基金离开
Two women who flew into a climate conference
and left with a sin stock fund.
好多矛盾
God, there's a lot of contradictions there.
很好,我喜欢
- Mm-hmm. - Right, I love it.
瞧你们两个,真是赏心悦目
Look at you both. What a picture.
你们充满先进的味道
You've a... such a progressive look.
新形象,相同的好品味
New look, same great taste.
漂亮,走吧
Gold. Come on.
我爸…
My dad...
瑞吉
Reggie.
在某个周末
One weekend...
他在周日吃午餐时站起来
he stood up from the Sunday lunch table...
一句话也没说
without a word.
警方两天后找到他
They found him two days later.
他走到荒地,饮弹自尽了
He'd walked out onto the moor and blown his head off.
我不相信他会做出这种事
I didn't believe he could have done that to himself.
我就学的最后一年,开始出现类似的念头
When I started having similar thoughts
in my last year of school, they called it...
他们说那叫自杀意念
suicidal ideation.
我终于接受了他自杀的事实
I'd finally made peace
with the fact he'd ended his own life.
要摒除那些想法只有一个办法
The only way I could get rid of those thoughts...
就是打造属于自己的东西
was by building something of my own.
我什么都愿意做
And I would do anything...
什么都可以
anything...
只为了不要再经历那种无助感
to avoid feeling that kind of helplessness again.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
自从他死后,我不曾这么难过
This is the worst I've felt since he died.
我希望…
I hope...
你能比我更早找到平静
you find peace faster than I did.
我这样…
It's...
安排你来是我太自私了
It's very selfish of me arranging for you to come.
但我想说也许会有这样的独处时刻
But I figured we might get a minute alone like this and...
去他的
Fuck it. Anything would be worth that.
不管怎样都值得
好,好强势的告白
Okay. Big come on.
你希望我有什么反应?
What do you actually want me to do with that?
我…
I...
我五个月没有做♥爱♥了
I haven't had sex in five months.
居然还没死?
And you're still alive?
-赛勒丝 -亨利
- Celeste, hi. - Hi, Henry.
座谈会恐怕是我们的尽头了
That panel feels like the end of the road, I'm afraid.
市场扼杀了我们
The market killed us.
我想把我公♥司♥的股份出清
I'd like to unwind my personal stake
in the company and crystallize the profit now.
套利出场
不是…我知道
No, no, I-- I know. Yeah.
如果开♥盘♥后用市价盘成交
If my market order's worked from the open,
我可以拿到多少钱?
how much will I get out?
Woof.
好
Okay...
转进我的账户后可以寄电邮给我吗?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表