剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
你看到码点的股价了吗?你喝过酒了?
You seen Pierpoint’s stock price? You had a drink yet?
股价拦腰砍半,你能怪我吗?
The stock’s fucking halved, would you blame me?
今天场内哀鸿遍野
It was like Omaha Beach on the floor today.
大家猛喝气泡酒
They're serving Prosecco.
-买♥♥不起香槟 -根本作势要抛售
Can't afford champagne.
It screams sell signal, no doubt.
我要你马上来13楼
Yeah, I need you to come to the 13th floor immediately.
维内:24小时,不要无视我
他们怎么没有取消这个派对?
Hey, hey, why the fuck did they not cancel this party?
来不及,你这里…
It's too late. You've got a...
我2008年后就没看过这样的惨状
I haven't seen a day this bloody since '08.
-不要回家 -没问题,家里更糟,别担心
- Don't go home. - Yeah, it's worse there.
也不要去派对,看一下手上还有哪些交易
- Don't worry. - Don't go to the party.
Whatever's left on the desk's books, however you're axed,
不管你是做多还是做空,所有商品马上脱手
long, short, any product, get rid of it now.
美国再过一小时就收盘,再来就要做亚洲市场
We've got one hour of U.S. trading left and you need to trade Asia.
明天早上可能就没人想跟我们交易了
People might not be trading with us come morning.
能赚就赚,不赚就认赔
Book any profit. Take any loss.
我们要清理门户
Clean house.
Hey, what's going on?
怎么回事?
丧钟敲响了
The bell's tolling.
情况多糟?
How bad is it?
码点的股价现在只剩零头
We'll be talking about Pierpoint's stock price
in cents, not dollars soon.
我们为了投资永续企业,发行的债劵都到期了
The debt we issued to fund the ESG pivot has matured,
债权人上门要钱,我们却分文不剩
and our creditors are banging down our door for money that isn't there.
我们离宣布破产还有多久?
How close are we to declaring bankruptcy?
几个小时而已,我们的顾问正在寻求资金挹注的管道
Hours. The counsel in this room are working avenues
帮我们争取一点时间
for a capital injection to buy us a stay of execution.
那个价钱太低了
That price is low--
雷曼兄弟之后,我就没看过这么激烈的价格行为
I haven't seen price action this aggressive since Lehman Brothers.
借过
Excuse me.
他要上线了
He's about to come on. Tom! He's about to come on.
汤姆,他要上线了
助理部长在线上了
You have the assistant secretary.
我是葛汉史提尔
Graham Steele speaking.
我是在阴郁伦敦的汤姆沃席
This is Tom Wolsey in dreary London.
葳勒蜜娜昨晚据我所知,跟你说明了情况
I'm told Wilhelmina brought you up to speed last night.
对,听着,我研究了你们的情况
Yeah, listen, I've reviewed your situation.
看样子你们的定位,是贷方,买♥♥家和卖♥♥家
It looks like you've positioned yourself as lender, buyer, and seller.
就像摩根大通和WeWork?
Like JP Morgan with WeWork?
对,全包服务
Yeah, a one-stop shop.
你们觉得这样风险不会太高吗?
And you didn't think this was inappropriately high-risk?
而且关系乱七八糟吧,对,我确实这么觉得
And incestuous? Yep. For the record, I think it was.
我们也觉得有机会大赚一笔
We liked the risk-reward.
现在想想是看走眼了
In hindsight, not so much.
我们需要尽快挹注,150亿元左右的急用金
We're looking for an emergency cash injection
of around 15 billion dollars in short order to plug the hole
这样可以补漏洞,并且给我们重整的机会
and give us a chance to restructure.
我们现在的股价是45元
Our current share price is 45 dollars.
现在英国是星期四晚上8点钟
It's now 8:00 p.m., U.K., Thursday night.
我们必须在美国市场周五开市前解决
We need to resolve this before the U.S. markets open on Friday,
也就是英国时间下午2点半
2:30 p.m., U.K.
好
Okay.
老实说,我没有能力,或影响力能帮你们
I don't have the reach or, frankly, the influence to advise here.
葛汉,你是财政部的助理部长
You're assistant secretary of the Treasury for Financial Institutions, Graham.
如果你无权做你的工作,那我要跟可以做决策的人通话
If you don't have the authority to do your job,
I want to speak to someone who can.
我会请部长在下午三点挪出时间
I'm gonna pull the treasury secretary out of her 3:00 p.m., okay?
再帮我至少买♥♥两包来
Can you get me at least two more packs of this?
要是吃完的话,我就得抽烟了,那现场简直就会是大亨游戏
If I run out, I'll have to light up,
then it'll all get a bit too Glengarry in here.
交易部主管应该出席150周年派对
The head of sales should be at the 150th party.
-去做做样子 -想在这里力挽狂澜是白费工夫
Keep up appearances.
Trying to contain the issue to this room is--
It's a fool's errand.
你还好吗?
- You okay? - John Mack?
还好,只是有点脑雾
- Right? Should we get him on the phone? - Yeah, just a little... a foggy head.
现在围炉聊天太晚了吧?
It's a little late for a fireside chat.
我可以留下来
- Don't you think? - I can stay.
我俩加起来的分量
Our voice combined is a voice which speaks with the authority
相当于这间公♥司♥半个世纪的经验
of half a century in this firm.
此刻关乎公♥司♥存亡,有好几种可能的结果
This is an existential moment. There are multiple possible outcomes.
那就别因为有人用枪抵着我们,就让他们出♥卖♥♥♥我们的灵魂
So, let's not let them sell our soul just because there's a gun to our temple.
Julian? Yeah, would you excuse us?
请借我们过
我跟哈纳尼出版社其他的董事谈过了
I've spoken to the rest of the Hanani Publishing board
我们一致决定要解决造成的损失
and we have decided unanimously
that we are going to take care of the damages.
我们都只想快点走出来,我相信你也能理解
We all just wanna move on. I'm sure you can empathize.
但我们的公♥关♥团队,正在不眠不休地处理此事
But our PR team is working round the clock to stage-manage this.
我们得到的结论是…
And what we're getting is...
媒体想要有一个公开代表人物,承担这件丑闻
the press
want a public face for this scandal.
因为死人不算数吗?
Well, given a dead one doesn't work, right?
她受的苦已经够多了
I mean, she's been through enough.
我们想告诉媒体,你早就知道挪用公♥款♥的事
We'd like to brief the press that you knew all about the embezzlement
而且是主要的受益人
and were its main beneficiary.
法律上无法向你究责,但可以…
Now, they won't be able to finger you
from a legal standpoint, but it will be good--
你们是要她挂上牌子游街示众吗?
You want her to wear the fucking scarlet letter?
你知道这个国家的风气吧?
Do you know how this country works?
他们会把她当成泄愤的对象
I mean, they'll hang her up as a fucking effigy.
那可是一大笔钱
It's a lot of money.
好几百万
Many millions.
世道就是如此
And it's the real world.
这么多钱一定会附带某种条件
You know, there are caveats and stipulations
- to that kind of money. - Yeah, but they'll flay me.
对,但我会被骂得狗血淋头
他们一定会乐在其中
And I mean, they're gonna love it.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything. Come on. I didn't know anything.
别这样,我什么都不知道
你要听实话吗?
I mean, honestly, it doesn't particularly matter.
这其实并不重要
真♥相♥不重要
The truth, it's... it's not important.
重要的是这对我们都很方便
What's important is what's expedient for all of us.
你不能强迫她这么做
You can't force her to do this.
我们自掏腰包赔偿受害者,这么做才得体
We are paying back the families. It's the decent thing to do.
你想要公开羞辱,一个已经一无所有的女孩
You wanna publicly shame a fucking girl who has nothing?
让她再也没办法过正常生活
To the point of never being able to live a normal life again,
你对得起自己的良心吗?
and you're okay with that?
那就是我们的条件
Those are the terms.
不然就走法律途径
The alternative is the legal route.
我们会向哈纳尼家族提告
We'll sue the Hanani family.
要你们贴补我们赔偿,你父亲底下的受害者的钱
We'll sue you to claim back some of the money
we pay in settlement to your father's victims.
这会是个漫长的过程
It'll be long.
你也得承认自己的财力,打不了那样的法律攻防战
By your own admission, you aren't capitalized enough
for that kind of fight.
你很清楚被八卦小报,纠缠的年轻女性有什么下场吧?
You well know the end of the story
for young women who are hounded by the tabloids, right?
收下这笔钱
Accept the money.
承认你们家的责任,然后继续过你的人生
Accept your family's culpability and get on with your life.
什么人生?
What life?
她的胸部做得超厉害
Her boob job's insane.
瑞希,干吗叫我们离开派对?
Rish, why did you pull us out of the party, man?
我被风险部的熟♥女♥迷死了
Yeah, man, I was chirpsing this absolute MILF from Risk.
闭嘴听我说,150周年派对是个幌子
Stop talking, listen. The 150 party is a sham.
你们没发现高层都没有出席吗?
Have you noticed that none of the top brass are there?
-今天会变得多惨?-破产?
How could this day get any worse?
执行长和财务长,应该要来伦敦出席派对
Insolvency?
The CEO and CFO were meant to be in London for it.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
两位,他们在楼上
Guys, they're upstairs.
我早就说了,难怪这里这么恶心
I... I told you.
That's why it's so fucking scrot in here.
你看看垃圾桶
- Look. Look at the bins. - Fucking stinks.
臭死了
我两天没看到清洁人员了
I haven't seen a cleaner on the floor for two days.
也许做行政的人被炒了
Yeah, maybe admin payroll's goosed.
底层的人永远最先倒霉
Those at the bottom get fucked first.
听我说,我在帮我们找出路
But listen, I am working on an off-ramp for us.
我们要以买♥♥方操盘多策略避险基金
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表