剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
So how's your ankle?
小问题 没事了
Hairline fracture, it'll mend.
不好意思让你牵扯进来了
I'm sorry you got dragged into all of this.
哦 挺有意思的
Oh, it was fun.
我们真应该再来一次
We should do it again.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 不 我们还是干老本行比较好
No, no, no, I think we'll stick to grifting.
如果你想改行的话
Well, if you change your mind.
你的买♥♥家什么时候来
What time is your buyer due?
随时会来了
Any minute.
这事儿还真是有惊无险
Well, I have to say, that was quite a ride, wasn't it?
albert 可♥卡♥因♥你放哪里了
So, Albert, erm, where's the cocaine?
我冲到厕所里了
Oh, I flushed it down the toilet.
那我们上次
So what happened to the 90 grand we got
骗的那9万块呢
for the old Ashes thing?
还在警♥察♥那儿呢
Well, the police have still got that.
没有呢
No, they don't.
看
Tada!
哦 我真是一点都不明白...
Do you know, I haven't got the faintest idea
不过这棒极了
what's going on here, but it's great.
我想 York先生的日子可不好过了
Well, I wonder what kind of day Mr. York had.
我爱你
I love you.
你的买♥♥家迟到了
Well, your buyer's late.
我要去趟厕所
Yeah, well, I need a leak.
如果他来了帮我招呼一下
So keep him warm for me if he comes in before I get back.
他长什么样
What's he look like?
我没见过
I haven't met him yet.
他在纽扣上会别一朵花
He said he'd wear a flower in his buttonhole, though.
他人不错
Nice kid.
确实不错
Nice kid, he is definitely, yeah.
我可能还真会考虑坚持跳伞运动
You know, I think I might take up that skydiving lark.
我觉得我很有天分
I reckon I'm a bit of a natural.
是啊
Yeah, right.
danny能冒着生命危险救我
You know, I'm very touched that Danny would risk his life
我很感动
to get me out of prison.
你很勇敢 danny
Yeah, no, fair play for you, Danny.
一定受了不少苦
It must have taken a lot of bollocks.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys, you know,
我们可是一个团队啊
we're a team, ain't we?
我们从来不会落下谁
Never leave a man down in the field.
一人有难
One of us is in danger, there comes a time
其他人就要站出来
in a guy's life, you gotta step up to the plate.
要两肋插刀
You've gotta say yeah, I'll be counted.
要站出来说 “我不会丢下你不管的”
Very articulate, Danny.
非常正确 danny
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是为什么york那种人
I mean, that's why people like York,
会低估我们
they underestimate us, you see?
他们不明白我们有多聪明
They don't understand how smart we are.
我们会出奇制胜
He should learn to expect the unexpected.
因为我们聪明啊 不是吗
'Cause we are brilliant, ain't we?
我是说 我们很聪明
I mean, we're brilliant.
没有我们对付不了的事
Anything you throw at us, we can handle it.
呵呵 他又来了
Oh, dear, Danny's going into one again.
是啊 遇到状况 想办法解决
Yeah, well, it was only a matter of time.
这才真的是乐趣所在
That's what it's about, innit?
无论遇到什么情况
Thinking on your feet, dealing with any situation,
无论发生什么事
knowing that whatever happens, eh, kids,
我们都是顶尖的
we always come out on top.
嗯
Mm.
是的
Yes.
嘿,伙计们,伙计们
Guys, guys.
♪ A little less conversation a little more action please ♪
♪ All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me ♪
♪ A little more bite a little less bark ♪
♪ A little less fight and a little more spark ♪
♪ Close your mouth and open up your heart ♪
♪ And baby satisfy me ♪
♪ Satisfy me baby ♪
♪ Baby close your eyes and listen to the music ♪
♪ Dig to the summer breeze ♪
♪ It's a groovy night and I can show you how to use it ♪
♪ Come along with me and put your mind at ease ♪
♪ A little less conversation a little more action ♪
♪ All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me ♪
♪ A little more bite a little less bark ♪
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表