剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我的意思是,这里恼人的是
I mean, what is annoying here is that
我们有一首单曲已经准备好了
we've got a single that is ready to go.
但如果没有正确的推广,它就会泡汤
But without the right promotion, it's dead in the water.
是啊,但肯定还有其他支持者,不是吗?
Yeah, but there must be other backers, no?
没有
No.
我整个上午都在打电♥话♥,
I've been on the phone all morning,
通知时间太短了
it's too short a notice.
今天来到这里,一切都是为了钱
Everything was geared to the money being here today.
我想了很久,想了很久
I've thought long and hard.
我们唯一能做的就是推迟发行日期,
The only thing we can do is put back the release date,
但这确实意味着我们将错过英国人的提名
but that does mean we're going to miss the Brit nominations.
我的意思是,我可以帮助寻找新的投资者,
I mean, I could help find new investors,
但这需要几个星期的时间
but it'd take weeks.
等等,吉米,等等,等等.
So, hang on a minute, Jimmy, hang on, hang on.
我们这里说的是多少钱?
How much are we talking about here?
我们需要筹集10万
We need to raise 100K.
这就是我们在城市里失去的东西
That's what we lost in the city.
既然我们拿不到,我说我们明年去吧
And since we ain't gonna get that, I say we go next year.
那我们就来试一试吧
We take a little stab at it then.
明年,伙计?
Next year, dude?
不行
No way.
我很抱歉.
I'm sorry.
爸爸,是吗?
Dad, yeah?
做点什么,这是我的大好机会
Do something, this is my big chance.
他们在广播里耍了我,伙计
They played me on the radio, man.
等等,我在想,我在想.
Wait, wait, I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
爸爸!-好的.
Dad! - All right.
好的
All right.
好吧,不管是谁放的这笔钱,
Okay, whoever puts this money up,
你赚的40万他们能拿到多少?
how much of the 400K that you make are they gonna get?
一半
Half.
二十万?
Two hundred grand?
好的.
Okay.
为什么不让我来做呢?
Why don't I do it?
你呢?
You?
是啊,有何不可?
Yeah, why not?
听着,我看过所有的海报
Look, I've seen all the posters
你所做的一切,你知道的
and everything you've done, you know.
那都是你的钱,对吧?
That was all your money, right?
是的
Yeah.
好吧,听着,如果你愿意投资我的孩子,
Well, look, if you're willing to invest in my boy,
我不会是一个很好的父亲
I wouldn't be a very good dad
如果我没有做同样的事,我会这样做吗?
if I didn't do the same, now would I?
邪恶,D,你就是那个男人.
Wicked, D, you're the man.
不,听着.
No, listen.
恐怕行不通
It won't work.
有何不可?
Why not?
因为我们的问题是时间
Because the problem we have is time.
就像我说的,为了保持正轨,
Like I said, to stay on track,
我们现在需要这笔钱
we need the money now.
我们今天需要这笔钱
We need the money today.
那又怎样?
So?
好吧,你能做到吗?
Well, you can do that?
我当然可以,我是做现金生意的,孩子.
Of course I can, I'm in the cash business, son.
是的,我儿子得到了他想要的
Yeah, my boy gets what he wants.
我在这个过程中制♥造♥了两个泡沫
I make double bubble in the process.
就像你说的,每个人都是赢家,对吧?
Like you say, everyone's a winner, right?
好的,好的
Yeah, yeah, all right.
回到这里,1点
Come back here, 1:00 o'clock.
我会把钱准备好的
I'll have the money ready.
要不要再来点茶,爸爸?
Would you like some more tea, Daddy?
你想让我带上
Would you like me to bring
我带着现金吗,乔治?
the cash with me, George?
那就太好了,是的
That would be great, yes.
太棒了
Excellent.
为一个有利可图的工会干杯
Here's to a profitable union.
克莱夫·海明斯?
Clive Hemmings?
和我一起进来的那个人
The man I came in with.
有什么消息吗?
Is there any news?
他很好.
He's fine.
他的家人现在和他在一起
His family are with him now.
我要回去算帐了,好吗?
I'm gonna get back and do those accounts, okay?
除了工作,你从来不想别的吗?
Do you never think about anything but work?
他们说他会没事的.
They said he'd be fine.
再见
See you later.
对不起,先生.
Excuse me, sir.
停在救护车站台的是你的车吗?
Is that your car parked in the ambulance bay?
你需要把它移开
You'll need to move it.
别告诉我该把车停在哪里,孩子
Don't tell me where to park, son.
我可以把车停在我喜欢的任何地方
I can park where I like.
所以宾利停在救护车停机坪,
So the Bentley's in an ambulance bay,
你打算怎么做?
what're you gonna do?
对我罚款?
Fine me?
我可以买♥♥下流血的停车场和这家医院
I could buy the bleeding car park and this hospital.
还有你和你的太太还有你的孩子
And you and your missus and your kids.
所以从我面前消失,好吗?
So get out of my face, all right?
哦,我想我可能会伸展一下
Oh, I think I might stretch
毕竟,现在是为了那个三明治
for that sandwich now, after all.
我说,乔治到底在这里做什么?
I say, what on earth is George doing here?
乔治?
George?
乔治·帕尔默
George Palmer.
好了,亲爱的,和本杰明在一起
There, my dear, with Benjamin.
但那是詹姆斯,那是詹姆斯·帕金森
But that's James, that's James Parkinson.
我有轻微的心脏病发作,亲爱的,不是脑叶切除术.
I had a mild heart attack, my darling, not a lobotomy.
事情发生时,我正和他一起吃午饭
I was having lunch with him when it happened.
是乔治叫的救护车
It was George who called the ambulance.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
什么,孩子们?
What, the boys?
他们就这么走了
They just left.
到底怎么回事?
What's going on?
你给他们钱了吗?
Did you give them any money?
什么?
What?
你给他们钱了吗?
Did you give them any money?
不,不,他们今天下午回来.
No, no, they're coming back this afternoon.
好了,伙计们.-嗨,米克.
All right, guys. - Hi, Mick.
香槟,埃迪,你自己来半杯啤酒
Champagne, Eddie, and have half a lager yourself.
你是全心全意的,米克.
You're all heart, you are, Mick.
怎么了?
Well?
就像一场梦一样
It went like a dream.
丹尼超越了自己
Danny excelled himself.
谢谢你们,粉丝们
Thank you, fans.
待会儿再签名
Autographs later.
我们在1点接你
We do the pick up at 1:00.
他度过了愉快的一小时,丹尼
He's had a good hour, Danny.
给他打个电♥话♥,看看我们是否还在轨道上
Give him a call, see if we're still on track.
我要所有人都出来,好吗?
I want everyone out there, okay?
我要你找到这些小丑
I want you to find these jokers.
一定有人知道他们在哪里
Someone must know where they are.
听着,你不能这么做.
Look, you can't do this.
我们有警♥察♥在我们周围爬来爬去
We've got police crawling all over us as it is.
他们要敲诈我!
They were gonna rip me off!
好的,但不要到处冲锋
Okay, but just don't go charging around
就像瓷器店里的公牛
like a bull in a china shop.
小声点
Do it quietly.
你好?
Hello?
特里
Terry.
不,一切都很好
No, no, no, everything's fine.
是的,是的,我们都很兴奋
Yeah, yeah, we're all really excited.
是的,钱在这里
Yes, the money's here.
事实上,本尼建议你们为什么不都过来
In fact, Benny suggested why don't you all come over
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表