剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
好了,儿子
All right, son.
是啊,很紧.
Yeah, tight.
他是个讨人喜欢的孩子,不是吗?
He's a delightful boy, isn't he?
是啊,你知道,他是个老古董
Yeah, he's a chip off the old block, you know.
她来了,总部
Here she is, Head Office.
莎伦,这位是吉米·帕金森
Sharon, this is Jimmy Parkinson,
我跟你说过的那个人
the guy I was telling you about.
帕金森先生。-我的荣幸.
Mr. Parkinson. - My pleasure.
她爸爸帮我买♥♥了我的第一瓶酒
Her dad helped me buy my first boozer.
真的?
Really?
那么,你是做音乐生意的,帕金森先生?
So, you're in the music business, Mr. Parkinson?
哦,不,不完全是.
Oh, no, not really.
我刚有个好朋友,他的儿子是做唱片的
I've just got a good friend who has a son who makes records.
是的,特里·坎宁安,你知道的,
Yeah, Terry Cunningham, you know,
我给你看的那篇文章
the article I showed you.
是啊,他看起来是个很忙的年轻人.
Yeah, he seemed like a very busy young man.
我很惊讶他能抽出时间来
I'm surprised he can spare the time.
啊,好吧,你看,这不是你所知道的,
Ah, well, you see, it's not what you know,
这是你认识的人,对吧?
it's who you know, right?
当然
Absolutely.
很高兴见到你,帕金森先生.
Well, it was very nice to meet you, Mr. Parkinson.
我待会儿在家里等你
I'll see you at home later.
好的.
All right.
你不留下来吗?
You're not staying?
我父亲身体有点不舒服,恐怕要去上班了
My father's a little unwell, so duty calls, I'm afraid.
我明白了,是的
I see, yes.
再见,洋娃娃.
See you, doll.
告诉我,你的妻子和你一样有对乔伊的抱负吗?
Tell me, does your wife share your ambitions for Joey?
嗯,她说我宠坏了他.
Well, she says I spoil him.
你知道吗,我小时候一无所有
You know, I had nothing when I was a kid.
所以,当谈到我儿子的时候,我总是向自己保证,
So, I always promised meself when it came to my boy,
我会不惜一切代价
I would do whatever it took.
它不会到那里去
It don't go there.
你是什么人,笨蛋还是什么?
What is you, a moron or something?
啊,本尼.
Ah, Benny.
这位是特里·坎宁安
This is Terry Cunningham.
你好?-很高兴见到你.
How do you do? - Good to meet you.
听着.
Listen up.
那么,这就是那个孩子,是吗?
So, this is the kid, is it?
这是我的孩子,是的
This is my boy, yeah.
♪你看,我随波逐流,但我不是被动的♪
♪ You see, I go with the flow but I ain't passive ♪
♪坚持与伦敦西部的巨型♪
♪ Hanging on in with the West London massive ♪
♪别把我和你的机构一起拖下水♪
♪ Don't bring me down with your institution ♪
♪你不知道这是精神污染♪
♪ What you got ain't knowledge it is mental pollution ♪
♪离我远点我就是个婊♥子♥♪
♪ Stay away from me and me bitches ♪
♪你去看医生并计算缝合的次数♪
♪ You going to the doctor and counting the stitches ♪
♪让我崩溃,我说让我崩溃♪
♪ Crack me up, I say crack me up ♪
♪要痛扁我一顿♪
♪ Gonna whack me up ♪
♪让我崩溃,我说让我崩溃♪
♪ Crack me up, I say crack me up ♪
♪我要揍你一顿♪
♪ I'm gonna whack you up ♪
♪要痛扁我一顿♪
♪ Gonna whack me up ♪
非常有趣的声音
Very interesting sound.
对我来说太吵了,但你知道,
Just a lot of noise to me, but you know,
这是现在孩子们听的,对吧?
it's what the kids listen to these days, right?
是的,本尼.
That they do, Benny.
♪让我崩溃,我说让我崩溃♪
♪ Crack me up, I say crack me up ♪
♪要痛扁我一顿♪
♪ Gonna whack me up ♪
保持真实,伙计.
Keep it real, man.
他是狗吗,还是什么?
Is he the dogs, or what?
他有独特的风格
He's got a unique style.
我喜欢那样
I like that.
是的,你听到了吗,吉米?
Yeah, you hear that, Jimmy?
我的小脚踝咬伤者流血是独一无二的
My little ankle biter's bleeding unique.
把饮料拿进来,老儿子
Get the drinks in, old son.
对.
Right.
那么,他和谁在一起?
So, who's he with then?
和谁?
With?
是的,他和唱片公♥司♥签约了吗?
Yeah, has he signed to a record company?
嗯,还没有.
Well, not yet.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
他仍在考虑自己的选择
He's still thinking through his options.
好吧,他有经纪人,对吧?
Okay, he has a manager though, right?
还没有,没有,没有.
Not yet, no, no.
你知道,他在选择签约对象时非常谨慎
He's choosing who to sign to very carefully, you know.
这很明智,本尼,非常明智.
That's very wise, Benny, very wise.
我看得出他是个非常幸运的年轻人
I can see he's a very lucky young man
有你这样的人照顾他
to have someone like you looking out for him.
为什么你跟我说话的时候好像我是个傻瓜?
Why are you talking to me like I'm a tosser?
你觉得我看起来像个笨蛋吗?
Do I look like a tosser to you?
没有
No.
好吧,那就把这些都剪了
Well, then cut all this
“幸运的年轻人有你当爸爸”的废话
"lucky young man to have you as a dad" crap,
告诉我你对那个男孩的看法
and tell me what you think of the boy.
我认为他有潜力.
I think he's got potential.
潜力,那是什么?
Potential, what is that?
我的屁♥股♥很有潜力
My arse has got potential.
你到底要不要帮他签唱片合约?
You gonna get him a record deal or not?
如果我能找到合适的制片人,那么是的.
If I can find the right producer, then yeah.
是的这不是太难了,是吗?
Yeah that wasn't too hard, was it?
赶快
Come on.
给你,乔伊!
Here, Joey!
向坎宁安先生问好
Say hello to Mr. Cunningham.
乔伊.
Joey.
好的,那么,乔伊,你对谁有影响?
All right, so, Joey, who are your influences then?
我不受任何人的影响
I ain't influenced by no one.
我完全是原创的
I is totally original.
回答得好
Good answer.
这是一个非常好的答案
That's a very good answer.
是的,这个人经营着一家唱片公♥司♥.
Yeah, and this man runs a record company.
我不会为西装革履的傻瓜签约.
I ain't signing for no fool in a suit.
什么?
What?
犹太人区没人不♥穿♥西装吗
Ain't no one in the ghetto wear no suit.
我甚至不能被看到和你在一起,伙计
I can't even be seen with you, man.
离我远点
Stay out of my face.
我的兄弟们都在想我是个疯小子什么的
My homies be thinking I is a batty boy or something.
哟,帮我照看一下东西,好吗?
Yo, watch my stuff, innit?
我认为这看起来像是一个拇指向下
I think that looks like a thumbs down.
抱歉,儿子
Sorry, son.
别管它了!
Just leave it!
捡起来,丹尼.-捡起来?
Pick it up, Danny. - Pick it up?
这孩子是个十足的笨蛋
The kid is a flaming moron.
“犹太人区没有一个人不♥穿♥西装。”
"Ain't no one in the ghetto wear no suit."
他从该死的埃塞克斯来的
He's from bloody Essex.
你需要和他建立联♥系♥
You need to connect with him.
是吗?
Yeah?
好吧,那我用右勾拳接球怎么样?
Well, how about I connect with a right hook?
我奶奶说唱比他唱得好
My gran could rap better than him.
丹尼尔,我们在工作.
Daniel, we're working.
是啊,是啊.
Yeah, yeah.
给我一分钟就好
Just give me a minute.
我是说,我该怎么工作
I mean, how am I supposed to work
和这样的人在一起,是吗?
with people like this, eh?
我是一位艺术家
I'm an artist.
收拾好我的扬声器什么的.
Pack up my speakers or something.
艺术气质,你看到了吗?
Artistic temperament, you see?
是的
Yeah.
所以,本尼,我想感谢你抽出时间来
So, Benny, I want to thank you for your time.
令人遗憾的是,事情没有得到解决
It is a pity things didn't work out.
只是我希望能带着这个孩子
Only I was hoping to take the kid
去摩波奖,你知道的
to the Mobo Awards, you know.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表