剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我要你们更有活力些
I want energy this time.
快来
Come on!
J.P., J.P., J.P.请等一下
J.P., J. P., J.P., one moment, please.
不好意思
Sorry.
这位是kulvinder samar
Kulvinder Samar.
这位是我们的导演J.P.
This is our director, J.P.
很高兴认识你
Hi, nice to meet you.
我们在确定出场顺序
We're just setting up for the opening sequence.
这还真像个真正的印度集市
This looks like a real Indian market.
是啊 我们就是这么想的
Yeah, well, that's the general idea.
色彩很明亮啊
And it's all very colorful.
J.P可是个完美主义者
Well, J P.'s a perfectionist.
这是我们的明星 colette silver.
Here's our star, Collette Silver.
趁他还在准备 我来向你们介绍一下这场戏
While she's getting ready, let me tell you about the setup.
这是他们初次见面的场景
This is the scene where they first meet.
他们在小摊前停步
They spot each other over a stall.
他躲了起来 就是为了看到她
He hides, so he can watch her.
他是个街头混混 她是个公主
He's a street urchin, she's a princess,
完全不是一个阶层的
so it's strictly out of bounds.
但是他已经深深地爱上了她
But he's consumed with love.
她走过来时 他和她搭话
As she passes, he takes his chance and he jumps.
好了 各就各位
Okay, first positions, please.
我们再来一遍
Let's do it again.
Samar kulvinder先生 你看够了吗
So, Mr. Samar Kulvinder, have you seen enough?
我们午餐时再谈
We will discuss it over lunch.
把那个女主角带过来
Bring the woman.
好了 伙计们 午饭怎么样
All right, lads, how was lunch?
哦 太糟糕了
It was awful, mate.
是吗 那我就错过了
Yeah, well, I'll give it a miss then.
silver小姐 你在哪里学的表演
So, Ms. Silver, where did you train?
我在pune学院学的影视电视表演
I studied at the Film and Television Institute in Pune.
真不错
Impressive.
Gerard说你对我们的电影有兴趣
Gerard tells me that you're investing in our film.
他是这么说的吗
Did he?
他还真会乱下结论啊
That was very presumptuous of him.
这只是有可能而已
I said it was a possibility.
你知道 我曾经也是一名演员
You know, I was an actor once.
是吗
Really?
我年轻的时候
In my youth.
你为什么放弃了
Why did you stop?
我父亲...是个商人
My father was a businessman.
我觉得我应该子承父业
I felt I should follow in his footsteps.
真可惜
That's a pity.
我们有可能一起合作呢
Maybe we could have worked together.
samar可能会在电影里演
Samar may be in our film.
公主的叔叔
The princess' uncle.
哦 我不知道还有这个角色
Oh, I didn't know I had one.
编剧会加上的
Well, the writers are working on it right now.
你的角色是一名孤儿
But, see, your character is an orphan,
她必须回家乡
and she has to go back to her home town
去得到叔叔的允许让她结婚
to ask her uncle for permission to marry...
当然 他没有同意
Which, of course, he does not give.
直到那个年轻人像他证实了自己
Until the young boy proves himself.
台词多吗
So, there are many lines?
当然啊
Oh, yes.
Bruce先生 你现在是不是就等着
So, Mr. Bruce, I assume you are waiting to know
我告诉你我是不是决定投资
if I will invest?
是啊 我想知道
Well, I'd like to know
我是不是能完成这部影片
if I'm going to finish this film, yes.
我看了电影的经费预算
I have looked into film finance,
我还要在开始的定的协议上
and I believe the correct terminology is first recoupment,
加10%的收益
plus 10% of the adjusted gross.
哇 你还真会讨价还价
Whew, well, you drive a hard bargain.
我不是来这儿和你讨价还价的 Bruce先生
I am not here to bargain with you, Mr. Bruce.
这是我定下的条件
These are my conditions.
这么说你决定要投资了
So, you'll invest?
我还不想这么匆忙
I will not be rushed.
我要好好享用这顿午餐
I will enjoy my lunch,
再让你们好好巴结巴结我
listen to you all sucking up to me some more,
明天早上再给你我的答复
and give you my decision in the morning.
这顿饭真不错
A very enjoyable meal.
我明天会告诉你我的最终决定的
You will have my final answer by the morning.
我从未对如此迫切的
I have never wanted to take someone's money
想骗一个人
quite as badly as this.
这家伙真是个讨厌鬼
What an objectionable man.
大家保持笑容
Smile sweetly, boys.
不好意思...你的钱包吗
Excuse me, your wallet?
J.P.是个完美主义者
J.P.'s a perfectionist.
这是我们的明星 colette silver.
Here's our star, Collette Silver.
我在pune学院学的影视表演
I studied at the Film and Television Institute in Pune.
我还要在开始
I believe the correct terminology is first recoupment,
定的协议上加10%的收益
plus 10% of the adjusted gross.
你还真会讨价还价
You drive a hard bargain, but.
这一切都太完美了
It's all too perfect.
什么
What was that?
我说 这一切都太完美了
I was saying it's all too perfect.
是不是好像我不应该担心
That is what is bothering me, huh?
我一生对在追求完美
I strive for perfection, you see,
但事实上没有完美的东西
but nothing is ever perfect,
但现在这个美妙的情况
apart from this fantastic situation
是这样的完美无缺
I have miraculously found myself in.
我不明白
I don't get you.
我承认你们都做得很好
I admit you've done very well.
计划得这么周密真不容易
It's hard to pull off a thing like this.
你们都是一伙儿骗子
You're all con artists.
啊
Eh?
我不是个工人阶级英雄
I'm not a working-class hero.
我只是个普通人
I'm just a regular guy.
遇到那种情况谁都会跳窗而逃
Anybody would have dived through that window screen,
但我是当时
and at that point my life was going,
得到了一种力量 一种内心的力量
but I found the strength, an inner strength.
驱使我救了那个老人 还有那些小猫
I saved the old lady and the kittens.
哦 我家人来了
Oh, my family are here.
你等会在给我洗澡吧 kimberly
I'll have that bed bath later, Kimberley.
亲爱的 谢谢你的聆听
Thanks for listening, darling.
再见
Bye.
你好...儿子
Hello, son.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
Danny 你开车撞向了一辆停着的车
Danny, you drove into a stationary vehicle.
是啊 那个是有点我的错
Yeah, that bit was my fault.
但是samar知道了我们是一伙儿骗子
It wasn't my fault that Samar has worked out
这可不是我的错
we're con artists.
albert
Albert.
怎么
Yes, yes.
Samar已经知道我们的身份了
Samar is onto us.
不 没关系的
Oh, everything's fine.
他会报♥警♥的
He may go to the police.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
他得了健忘症
He's got amnesia.
什么
What?
我不是个英雄
No, sir, I'm not a hero.
不是个工人阶级英雄
I'm not a working-class hero.
我只是个普通人
I'm just a regular guy.
任何人都有可能死去
Anybody could have died.
Samar先生 我去叫医生
I'll get the doctor, Mr. Samar.
Samar先生 你能坐起来了啊
Mr. Samar, you're sitting up.
医生
Doctor?
是啊
Yes, yes.
医生 呃...
Oh, Doctor.
你是家属吗
Are you a relative?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表