剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
♪把我的话带给全国♪
♪ Bringing my words to the whole nation ♪
我这一代人的♪照明♪
♪ Illumination of my generation ♪
♪站在车站♪
♪ Standing at the station ♪
♪Self Decision♪
♪ Self determination ♪
♪把我的话带给全国♪
♪ Bringing my words to the whole nation ♪
我这一代人的♪照明♪
♪ Illumination of my generation ♪
♪站在车站♪
♪ Standing at the station ♪
♪Self Decision♪
♪ Self determination ♪
乔伊,这太棒了.
Joey, that is great.
太美了,兄弟
That's beautiful, brother.
好了,伙计们,这是一笔分成
All right, people, that's a cut.
那么,你觉得怎么样?
So, what did you think?
那狗屎不会再出问题了,宝贝
That shit is off the hazook, baby.
你明白我的意思吗?
You feel me?
是的
Yeah.
这样好吗?
Is that good?
那很好.
That's good.
这意味着他喜欢他
It means he likes him.
那么,达摩,我们接下来要去哪里呢?
So, Damo, where do we go from there?
我想我们应该把它贴在一些白色的身上,
I think we stick it on some whites,
把他带到俱乐部去,看看我们能不能把消息传出去
get him into the clubs, and see if we can get the word out.
这是个好主意,兄弟
That's a good idea brother.
是的,伙计,我想我们有发现了.
Yeah, dawg, I think we got something here.
好的,好的.-伙计.
Yeah, all right. - Dawg.
那么,一切都好吗?
So, everything's all right?
看起来是这样,尽管我可能需要
It would appear so, although I may need
回来做后续测试
to come back to do a follow-up test.
太好了
Cool.
是啊,管他呢
Yeah, whatever.
实际上,我在想
Actually, I was thinking
就在我喝咖啡的时候
while I was having that coffee.
嗯,实际上是七杯咖啡
Well, seven cups of coffee actually.
不,是什么,我在想,
No, what it is, I was thinking,
现在我是合法的,可以说,
now that I'm legal, as it were,
无论你和我是否能够,
whether you and I might be able to,
我不知道,找个时间出去喝一杯,
I don't know, go out for a drink sometime,
如果这是允许的话?
if that's allowed?
我非常抱歉,我是同性恋.
I'm ever so sorry, I'm gay.
对,是的
Right, yeah.
多浪费呀
What a waste.
我怀疑我的搭档会同意
I doubt my partner would agree.
没有
No.
事实上我不认为你和她
Actually, I don't suppose you and her.
没有
No.
请
Please.
别说了
Don't say it.
是啊,是啊.
Yeah, yeah.
把你的脚放在这里
Put your feet right here.
嘿,是的。-感觉舒服吗?
Hey, yeah. - Feel comfortable?
好的,我打了几个电♥话♥,
Okay, so I made a few calls,
所有的资金都到位了
all the finance is in place.
好的,我认为这场促销活动
Okay, I reckon the promotional campaign
因为第一首单曲将会是80元左右,对吧?
for the first single is gonna be around 80 thou, yeah?
再加20块钱,我们就有DJ了,
For another 20 thou on that, we're going to have DJs,
无线电插头,造型师
radio pluggers, stylists.
那么,这真的发生了吗?
So, it's really happening then?
是的,正在发生
Yeah, it's happening.
它正在发生
It is happening.
我们想让它快点出来
We want it out quick.
我们想让它登上排行榜,
We want it out in the charts,
一定要去参加英国人的提名
be there for the Brit nominations.
你这样做是为了我的儿子特里
You do this for my boy Terry,
我永远不会忘记的
I'll never forget it.
好吧,你一定能给我们找个地方住
Well, you must be able to find us somewhere to live.
我是说,他们不可能都被警告过
I mean, they can't all have been warned off.
他上钩了,
He's on the hook,
但现在发生的事情很重要
but what happens now is important.
他不是那种被盯上的人
He's not the kind of mark
我们想来找我们
we want to come looking for us.
有什么发现吗?-没有,没有
Any luck? - No, nothing.
Ash,我们可以烧录CD吗?
Ash, can we burn CDs
从我们昨晚做的师♥傅♥那里?
from the master we made last night?
好的,我已经在做了.
Yeah, I'm already on it.
我估计100个人应该能做得到
I reckon 100 should do it.
好的.
Okay.
我们印制宣传材料,然后把它们张贴出来
We print promotional material and put them up
在本尼的每一家酒吧附近
near every one of Benny's pubs
在他能看到他们的地方
where he can see them.
真正能扭转局面的是让电台播放节目
What will really swing it would be to get radio play.
我正好认识一个女人.
I know just the woman.
我要去一下厕所,两分钟.
I'm off to the loo, two minutes.
您正在收听的是莎拉·考克斯,这里是广播一台
You're listening to Sara Cox, this is Radio 1.
接下来,为你带来一些新的音乐
Next up, some new music for you.
这是由joeZ制♥作♥的,名为Wack Me Up
This is by joeZ, and it's called Wack Me Up.
他们在放我的歌♥.
They're playing my song.
一旦我们发行了单曲,
Once we release the single,
我们拿着Ash正在准备的CD
we take the CDs that Ash is preparing,
我们把它们放在所有的展台上
and we put them in all the displays
在我们能在本尼酒吧附近找到的所有唱片店中
of all the record shops we can find near Benny's pubs.
我们给他一周的时间,告诉他单曲
We give it a week, tell him the single
一败涂地,我们都赔了钱
bombed and we've all lost money.
我们要离开那里了
And we are out of there.
他甚至不会知道自己被骗了
He won't even know he's been conned.
好的,有问题吗?
Right, questions?
是啊,你是怎么想到这些东西的?
Yeah, how do you think of all this stuff?
很抱歉这样打搅你
I'm sorry to bust in on you like this.
没关系,我的儿子.
That's all right, my son.
进来吧
Come on in.
本尼.-特里.
Benny. - Terry.
很高兴见到你.-达米恩
Good to see you. - Damien.
我会让你们自己去做的
I'll leave you men to it.
我去看看爸爸
I'll just go and check on Daddy.
乔伊,达米恩和特里来了
Joey, Damien and Terry are here.
本尼,我必须马上来给你看这些.
Benny, I had to come straight away and show you these.
它们是什么?
What are they?
我把乔伊的带子寄给他了
I sent Joey's tape
卖♥♥给一些主要的唱片公♥司♥
to some of the major record labels.
哟,J,怎么了,哟?-哟.
Yo, J, what it is, yo? - Yo.
现在,他们都在说如果单曲排行榜,
Now, they're all saying if the single charts,
他们有兴趣和乔伊签约
they're interested in signing Joey up.
布利米,这些是真的吗?
Blimey, are these for real?
说真的,我告诉你,儿子,
For real, I'm telling you, son,
我的电♥话♥一上午都挂断了
my phone has been off the hook all morning.
铃♥声♥响个不停
Ringing non-stop.
嗯,这很令人兴奋,不是吗?
Well, this is very exciting, innit?
是的,很好,非常好,
Yes, it's good, it's very good,
但我们有个问题
but we've got a problem.
什么问题?
What problem?
詹姆斯叔叔筹集的大部分钱
Most of the money Uncle James raised
来自这座城市的风险投资家
was from venture capitalists in the city.
现在,我以前用过它们,
Now, I've used them before,
你知道的,资助新的表演
you know, financing new acts.
我打得很好,他们也打得很好
I hit big, they hit big.
然后呢?
And?
他们撤出了
They pulled out.
我今天期待的钱进不来了
The money I was expecting today ain't coming in.
我不得不冻结所有的东西
I've had to freeze everything.
我不得不冻结了打印机,
I've had to freeze the printers,
为俱乐部和媒体剪辑宣传片
cutting the promo discs for the clubs, the press.
对不起,本尼,我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Benny, I'm really sorry.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表