剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我觉得我应该为
So, I thought I should set up
明天早上开个会
a meeting for tomorrow morning.
你希望我带
Would you like me to bring
现金过来吗,乔治?
the cash with me, George?
哦,那太好了,可以
That would be great, yes.
太棒了
Excellent.
为了有利可图的结合干杯
Here's to a profitable union.
我们又有猎物了吗?
Are we solvent again?
正在找
We are, for now.
但不会太长时间的
But this won't last us for long.
哦,艾伯特会搞定的
Oh, Albert will come through.
他一向如此
He always does.
是啊,是啊.
Yeah, yeah.
马上就出来
Right out.
你要给我们去弄个像样的地方,阿什
You got to get us a decent place, Ash.
我正在找呢
I'm working on it.
你不能快一点嘛,拜托了?
Can you work a bit quicker, please?
瞧,我们已经看过了伦敦每个主要的旅馆
Look, we've been through every major hotel in London.
我们待过的几个地方
The couple we could have used,
都因为你有了伪造的信♥用♥卡♥而搞砸了
you naused up with dodgy credit cards.
不好笑,伙计,好吗?
I'm not being funny, mate, okay?
我们需要一个新的地方 我都能闻见猫的味道
We need a new gaff, 'cause I can smell cats.
瞧,我告诉过你了
Look, I told you.
我正在找呢,好吧?
I'm working on it, all right?
好吧,那我和史黛西共用一个房♥间 怎么样?
All right, how about I share a room with Stacie, then?
可能有点麻烦,你知道,但还是能忍♥受
Make things a bit more, you know, bearable.
为了谁?
For who?
好的.
All right.
我知道这是怎么回事了
I know what this is all about.
关于拉斯维加斯的事,不是吗?
About the Vegas thing, innit?
是啊,是啊
Yeah, yeah.
他们是一模一样的案子,好吗?
They were identical cases, okay?
这可能发生在任何人身上
It could have happened to anybody.
除了,它发生在你身上.
Except, it happened to you.
是的,我们的每一分钱都在那个箱子里.
Yeah, every penny we had was in that case.
你所要做的就是换个案子
All you had to do was switch cases.
这能有多难呢?
How hard can it be?
好的.
All right.
心怀怨恨,你为什么不呢?
Hold a grudge, why don't you?
我们会的
We will.
我给艾伯特打个电♥话♥,看看我们能不能接通
I'll give Albert a call, see if we're on.
克莱夫·海明斯?
Clive Hemmings?
和我一起进来的那个人
The man I came in with.
有什么消息吗?
Is there any news?
他很好.
He's fine.
他的家人现在和他在一起
His family are with him now.
迈克尔?
Michael?
不,不,不
No, no, no.
没什么,没什么
Nothing, nothing.
只是一点小问题
Just a little hiccup.
我们需要这个,艾伯特.
We need this one, Albert.
我从来没有让你失望过.
I've never let you down yet.
我们一准备好,我就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as we're ready to go.
别告诉我该把车停在哪里,孩子
Don't tell me where to park, son.
我可以把车停在我喜欢的任何地方
I can park where I like.
所以宾利停在救护车停机坪,
So the Bentley's in an ambulance bay,
你打算怎么做?
what're you gonna do?
对我罚款?
Fine me?
我可以买♥♥下燃烧的停车场
I could buy the flaming car park.
我可以买♥♥下这间流血的医院
I could buy this bleeding hospital.
还有你和你的太太
And you and your missus.
所以从我面前消失,好吗?
So get out of my face, all right?
那么,你是干什么的?
So, what are you?
老比尔?
Old bill?
中情局
CIA.
为什么有些人能
Why can some people manage
去吸引酒吧招待的眼球,而我却永远做不到?
to catch the barman's eye and I never can?
喂,亨利,哈里斯,
Oi, Henry, Harris,
或者不管你的名字是什么
or whatever your bloody name is.
汉努.
Hannu.
为男人服务
Serve the man.
您要点什么,先生?
What can I get for you, sir?
加冰块的苏格兰威士忌,加很多冰块
Scotch on the rocks, lots of rocks.
好吧,你显然有这方面的诀窍
Well, you obviously have the knack for it.
嗯,应该不难,鱼钩是我的.
Well, it shouldn't be hard, I own the gaff.
喂,猫王!
Oi, Elvis!
我不是跟你说过别玩那玩意的吗?
What did I tell you about playing that crap?
你想做你自己的歌♥,去流行偶像吧.
You wanna do your own songs, go on Pop Idol.
你知道吗,这应该是一个合唱的夜晚,
It's supposed to be a sing-along night, you know,
在那里你播放人们已经知道的歌♥曲,
where you play songs people already know,
这样他们就可以跟着他们一起唱了?
so they can sing along to them?
线索就在标题里
The clue's in the title.
白♥痴♥
Dickhead.
我能请你喝一杯吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
詹姆斯·帕金森
James Parkinson.
本尼·弗雷泽
Benny Frazier.
阿尔比.
Albie.
我们正要派出搜索队.
We were just about to send out a search party.
我们开始了吗?
Are we on?
你想听好消息还是坏消息?
Would you like the good news or the bad news?
坏消息
The bad news.
海明斯心脏病发作了
Hemmings had a heart attack.
他在圣玛丽医院
He's in St Mary's hospital.
所以比分取消了?
So the score's off?
恐怕是这样.
I'm afraid so.
好消息是什么?
And the good news?
我在最后一刻找到了一个替代者.
I found a last-minute replacement.
本杰明·弗雷泽,一个相当低俗的绅士
Benjamin Frazier, a rather vulgar gentleman
他在东区拥有16家有执照的俱乐部和酒吧
who owns 16 licensed clubs and pubs across the East End.
酒鬼本尼.-你认识他吗?
Benny the boozer. - You know him?
哦,我从没见过他,但我知道他是的.
Oh, I've never met him, but I know of him yeah.
令人讨厌的工作
Nasty piece of work.
他买♥♥下了弓上的铁公
He bought the Iron Duke in Bow
大约20年前,这是一次右俯冲
about 20 years ago, a right dive it was.
每晚都在打架
Fights every night.
本尼打了一顿废话扭转了局面
Benny turned it round by beating the crap
从麻烦制♥造♥者中脱身
out of the troublemakers.
真是个好人.-没错
What a nice man. - Exactly.
他是酒的主要进口商
He's a major importer of booze.
没有人问任何问题,因为他经营的酒吧太多了
Nobody asks any questions because of all the bars he runs.
他们不知道的是他用他的酒类运输
What they don't know is that he uses his alcohol shipments
作为东欧走私的掩护
as a cover for smuggling in Eastern Europeans.
警方已经追捕他一段时间了,
The police have been after him for a while,
但他们永远无法从他身上找到任何线索
but they could never get anything on him.
有传言说他像分发五彩纸屑一样施舍回扣
Rumor is he hands out backhanders like it was confetti.
此外,他嫁给了一个高贵的人,一个有钱的人
Also, he married above himself, some rich sort.
给她送很多昂贵的礼物,你知道吗?
Showers her with expensive presents, you know?
你说的是250,对吗?
You said 250, right?
来吧,本尼,这是正品.
Come on, Benny, this is the genuine article.
它价值五千美元
It's five grand's worth.
我给你250美元.-不,伙计.
I'll give you 250. - No, man.
来吧,这是给妻子的.
Come on, it's for the wife.
我不在乎是给谁的
I don't care who it's for.
好的,好的.
All right, all right.
你想跟我讨价还价
You want to haggle with me.
现金200美元吧,好吗?
Call it 200 for cash, shall we?
那么,我们就用他的妻子,对吗?
So, we use the wife then, yeah?
嗯,我一开始也是这么想的,
Well, that's what I thought at first,
然后我发现他有一个更大的弱点
then I discovered he has a greater weakness.
那是什么?
Which is?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表