剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我今天被骗了两次
So I got conned twice.
Danny danny 我觉得没有人
Danny, Danny, no one, and I mean no one,
能骗到像你今天骗得这么多的东西
could've hustled what you hustled today.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
And I knew that.
这就是为什么我必须这样做
That's why I had to do what I did.
是啊
Yeah.
只有用这种方法才能赢啊
It was the only way I could win.
你说对了 哥们儿 一点儿没错
You're right, Mick, you're absolutely right.
但你今天这招
But what you did was brilliant.
真是太高明了
It was better than brilliant.
天才之作
It was flaming genius.
他俩和好了
Aww, they're making up.
如果你想当一段时间领袖 就当吧
Hey, if you wanna be leader for a while, go ahead.
是啊
Yeah?
新领袖danny 先生们女士们 danny
Danny, ladies and gentlemen, Danny.
好吧好吧 新官上任三把火 首先 我安排stacy和我睡
All right, first things first, sleeping arrangements.
Danny
Oh, Danny.
我在开玩笑
I'm joking.
好吧 大家听着 我还是坐我自己的位置
All right, listen, I'm happy exactly where I am.
还是你来领导吧
Take over, Captain.
你好
Hello?
好的 peter...明早10:30见
Yes, Peter, we'll see you tomorrow morning, 10:30.
好的
Right.
目标拿到钱了
Mark has the money.
太好了
Yeah!
我们干杯吧
Come on, then, drinks.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表