剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
哦 一百万镑 谢谢
A million sterling. Thank you.
如果股价不涨的话
We'll be back tomorrow for the same amount.
我明天还来拿一百万
Oh, unless the share price rises again.
我想你一定认识我的另一名搭档
Of course you do know our other partner, don't you?
你好 charlie.记得我吗
Hello, Charlie. Remember me?
你们是一伙的
You're all in this together.
我会打电♥话♥给警♥察♥的 金融诈骗部门
I'll go to the police, the financial regulator.
你怎么说啊 说这家银行比我们还混♥蛋♥吗
And say what? That this bank's more crooked than we are?
内部交易 操纵市场
Insider dealing, driving the market,
把自己的客户卖♥♥空
selling your own clients short.
似乎比我们的罪更重啊
It sounds like a fast route to prison to me.
100年前 这家银行使我爷爷倾家荡产
A hundred years ago, this bank destroyed my grandpappy.
现在 先生们 报应到了
And now, gentlemen, it's payback time.
你是james whittaker wright的孙子
You're James Whittaker Wright's grandson?
是的 有了这些买♥♥卖♥♥的特权
Yep. And with these options to buy,
我可以让你的银行
I can make your bank pay
一直一直赔下去
and keep on paying as long as I like.
等等
Hang on there, hang on.
贪婪也是有个度的
There is such a thing as too much greed.
或许我们能做个交易
Perhaps we could offer you guys a deal.
随便你要什么
Anything.
只要我们能做到的
That goes for me, too.
你说的哦
You did say anything.
你们为什么不抽她
Why aren't you thrashing her, too?
那肯定更好玩啊
Be much more fun.
因为我是个绅士
Because I'm a gentleman.
就因为这个 我们还是不打算把股票卖♥♥给你
And just for that, we ain't gonna sell you the shares.
你这个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥ 我真想揍死...
You filthy crook! I should beat the living...
嘿 别这样 嘿
Hey, hey, come on, hey.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
什么
What?
也没有脉搏
I can't feel a pulse.
快叫医生
Call the doctor!
打给999
Dial 999?
不 别蠢了
No, you stupid...
叫坐在我办公室里那个白♥痴♥过来
The moron waiting in my office.
恐怕这位先生已经死了
I'm afraid this gentleman is dead.
我要通知验尸官
I'd better call the coroner's office.
你攻击了他
You assaulted him.
这只是个意外
It was an accident. I...
你跟警♥察♥解释啊
Tell that to the police.
至少 你将面临杀人罪
At the very least, I'd say you're looking at manslaughter.
杀人罪
Manslaughter?
是啊 至少判十年
Yeah, that's 10 years minimum.
我不能坐牢 我不是故意的...
I can't go to prison! I didn't mean...
我是个银行家 不是个杀人犯
I'm a banker, not a murderer.
你要帮我
You got to help me.
好吧 假设我们能把这件事儿私了了
Well, I suppose we could make this go away.
你同意 是吗
You could? How?
当然我们要另外一天的结算金
Of course we'd need the checks for another day's settlement.
我们要现金
Make sure you make them out for cash.
那那个医生怎么办
Well, what about the doctor?
我们会跟他说的
We'll talk to him and tell him what happened.
至于你 你就乖乖回家
As for you, I'd like you to go home
明天再来 像什么也没发生过一样
and come back tomorrow as if nothing had happened.
只是输了
Except, we've just lost
两百万英镑 还是银行的钱
two million plus of the bank's money.
股票也有涨有跌嘛
Well, share prices can go up, as well as down.
Charles 我们应该走了
Charles, we should go.
好吧 你可以起来了
All right, you can get up now.
少来了 别逗了
Come on, stop messing around.
嘿 我闻到了杏的味道
Hey. I can smell almonds.
那是什么
What's that?
氰化钾
Cyanide!
怎么了
What's going on here?
他心跳停止了
His heart's stopped.
他...不会的 他在偷笑呢
No, he's having a laugh.
他还是没有呼吸
No, he's still not breathing!
亲爱的albert 你最好坐下
"Dear Albert, you had better sit down."
没错
That's right.
我确实吞服了氰化钾
I really took cyanide.
我的名字也不是whittaker wright.而是bill clegg.
And the name's not Whittaker Wright, it's Bill Clegg.
我一生都在一家耐火石棉厂工作
I spent my life working for the Chorley Asbestos company
直到这家银行把我们公♥司♥弄垮
until this rotten bank took us over.
他们那走了所有的资产
They stripped out the assets, trashed the pension fund,
甚至连我们的退休金都拿走了
bankrupted the place.
事实上厂里一半工人 都患上了石棉沉滞症
And the fact that half the workers
银行一点良心都没有
turned out to have asbestosis, didn't bother them, neither.
所以当我被诊断患上绝症时
So when I was diagnosed as terminal,
我决定变为j.w. 3来复仇
I decided to become JW3 and take my revenge.
我今早以把所有事情都跟司法部门说了
I sent all the details to the regulator this morning,
所以结算金现在一文不值了
so the settlements are worthless.
但还是有足够证据让charles 他们蹲很长时间大狱
But there's still enough to send Charles
银行也将停业
to the pen for a long time and put his bank out of business.
很显然 clegg说他很高兴和我们共事
Apparently, Clegg really enjoyed working with us,
她还很抱歉不能偿还我们付出的
and he's sorry he can't reimburse us
时间和金钱
for our time and expenses.
他现在建议我们从后门逃走
But he now suggests we exit via the back entrance
因为反诈骗组几分钟后将从前门闯入
because the Fraud Squad are coming in the front any minute.
你这混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
哦 别太怀念我了
Oh, don't grieve for me too much.
我生命本来也只剩几个星期了
I only had a few weeks left in me anyway.
所以 与其诈死不如真的吞服氰化钾
So instead of pretending to take cyanide, I took it.
所以这不是诈死
So it's not a cackle-bladder,
而是诈诈死
it's a double-bluff cackle-bladder.
快点儿 大家快
Right, come on, everyone.
我们把这个地方擦干净就赶紧走
We wipe this place clean and get out of here.
快 快走
Come on, let's go, let's go!
快 不然就迟了
Come on, you're late.
我们要赶紧逃
We need to get out of here.
j.w. 3在哪儿
Where's JW3?
死在那里了
Back there. Dead.
什么
What?
而且他也不是j.w. 3...
And he's not JW3.
他连美国人都不是
And he's not even American.
哦
Come on.
这件事必然会
You know, this thing is going to be
闹得满城风雨
all over the papers by tomorrow.
我们要分开几个星期
We're going to have to split up
为自己制♥造♥不在场证据
for a few weeks, make with some alibis.
Albert 你快去一家医院登记入住
Albert, check into a hospital.
Danny,stacie 你俩...
Danny, Stacie, if you...
等等 等等
Oh, no, wait a second, wait a second.
他说 "蹲大狱"
He said "penitentiary."
在给albert的信里他说
In the letter to Albert, he said,
但还是有足够证据让charles
"There's enough evidence to send Charles
他们蹲很长时间大狱
to the pen for a long time."
一个北方人是不会用这个词的
No real Northerner would ever use that word.
他们会说"蹲大牢"
No, they'd say "behind bars"
"进监狱"之类的
or "in prison" or something, but...
那么什么人会说"蹲大狱"呢
Who would use the word "pen"?
只有美国人
Only an American.
天哪 他是货真价实
An honest to God, salute the star-spangled banner,
如假包换的
genuine Yankee Doodle dandy,
美♥国♥佬♥啊
son of Uncle Sam.
我们今天算是有幸认识了
We have been privileged to meet one of the greatest artists
我们骗子行业里教父级的人物了
of our chosen profession.
你们谁能跟我解释一下 这是怎么回事吗
Look, would somebody please tell me what's going on, then?
不是诈死
Not a cackle-bladder.
也不是诈诈死
Not a double-bluff cackle-bladder.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表