剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
万岁
Yes.
在我们更进一步之前 有人担心过吗
Before we go any further, is anyone else worried?
有问题吗 Danny? - 嗯 是的
Problem, Danny? - Uh, yeah.
这是一家冒险公♥司♥ Mick
This is a risky con, Mick.
它是一份报纸
It's a newspaper.
如果这件事被抖了出来 我们所有人的脸都会被刊登在小报上
If this blows up, all of us, faces in the tabloids.
被折腾得精疲力尽的
Knackered.
你们都想退出吗
Do you all want to pull out?
不 我们已经达成协议了
No, no, no, we agreed.
我们可以做到的
We can do this.
能行的 对吗 Danny?
Can't we, Danny?
是Millen.
It's Millen.
Chris Carey
Chris Carey.
嗨 Tim.
Hi, Tim.
是的 很好 我会到的
Yeah, lovely, yeah, I'll get there.
再见
Bye.
他想要一个小时后在Eddie的酒吧碰面
He wants to meet at Eddie's in an hour.
很明显 他想要买♥♥下它
He's obviously buying it.
也许 不过Owen不见得如此想
Maybe, but Owen isn't.
我们还有一番工作要去做哪
We've still got a long way to go.
好吧 让我们加油吧
All right, let's do it.
好的 Ash 你弄好了吗 - 是的 伙计
Okay, Ash, you set up? - Yeah, mate.
很好 那么我会在一小时后在Eddie的酒吧和你们碰头
Good, then I will meet you two at Eddie's Bar in an hour.
知道时间吗 朋友
Got the time, mate?
Michael stone
Michael Stone?
我为女王陛下工作
I work for Her Majesty's Government.
我们已经监听Francis Owen 有一段时间了
We've been monitoring Francis Owen for some time.
他不断的刊登
The libelous stories his paper continues to print
恶意中伤皇室成员的报道已经引起了我们的关注
about the royal family have become a matter of concern.
那么 为什么把我带到这里来
So why am I here?
通常情况下 我们不会自找麻烦
Normally, we wouldn't bother ourselves
来对付你的完美犯罪行为
with your petty criminal activities.
不过 引起我们注意的是
But we are concerned about the lies you're constructing
你编造的谎言有关于上一位女皇母亲陛下
about the late Queen Mother.
你告诉我 其实女皇母亲是个冒名顶替者
You're telling me that the Queen Mother
名叫Cynthia Felgate?
was actually an imposter called Cynthia Felgate?
这个是她的儿子
This man is her son.
在不存在任何幻想的情况下
Be under no illusions.
如果你继续下去的话 你将消失在这个地球上
Your lives won't be worth living if you proceed.
明白吗
Understand?
谁啊 - 你好
Yes? - Hello.
你有没有看到过这些家伙?
You seen any of these?
你邻居的房♥子
Yeah, only next door
被这些东西弄得千穿百孔
was riddled with them.
你是否离开几个小时?
Can you clear out for a couple of hours?
你有手♥机♥吗 到时候我可以联络你
You got a mobile I can get you on?
是的
Yeah.
那么到时我会把账单寄给你的 好吗
Yeah, well, I'll bell you when we're through, all right?
你最好马上就近来...
You'd better come in a minute.
好吧 开始提问
So, questions.
你母亲住的房♥子...
The house where your mum lived,
你还记得在哪里嘛
do you remember where it was?
我回想一下
I'm trying to think.
在东伦敦
It was in the East End, yeah.
东伦敦?
East End.
号♥码是20什么的
And the number was something 20, something, I think.
我想你知道 我过去一直居无定所
I've lived in so many houses over so many years,
这实在是很难...
it's just.
嗨 对不起
Sorry, I... - Hi.
嗨 你去哪儿了 我们都很担心
Where were you, we were worried.
这里的道路实在是让人头痛啊
So many streets, it's very confusing.
我迷路了
I got lost.
我们可是在你们身上下了血本啊
Invest in an A to Zed mate.
我们可没有时间等你欣赏风景
We ain't got time for you to take the scenic route.
哦 好的
Okay.
让我们继续刚才的问题吧
So let's just focus on this place.
东伦敦
The East End.
你还能记起些别的吗
Anything else you remember?
对了
Yes.
我记得有一排有露天平台的房♥子
There was a row of terraced houses.
有平台的
Terraced?
有平台的房♥子?
Terraced houses?
好的 把范围缩小到了4000条街道
Well, that narrows it down to about 4,000 streets.
哦 Diane 谢谢你能来
Diane, thanks for coming.
Millen先生
Mr. Millen.
亲爱的 形势变了
New arrangement in place, darling.
我是成员之一了
I'm on the team.
既然有个正选在干这事了
So now there's a pro running things,
就请你当下后备吧
you can take a backseat.
等一下 Millen.
Hang on a minute, Millen.
你惹火我了
You're firing me?
我现在一分钱也没有拿到
I haven't even been paid yet.
你不必恼火
You're not fired.
只是情况有点混乱 Tim
Little bit out of order that, Tim.
嗯 事情并不是像你所想的那样的
No, it's not quite like that.
我只是觉得 我们能和World合作愉快
I just thought we'd get a better deal at the World.
冷静一下 亲爱的
Calm down, love.
是不是生理期不顺啊?
What is it, time of the month?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
啊哈 她现在正心里不快哪
Oh, blimey, she's getting upset.
这没什么好炫耀的
That's no good.
上次报道的对象
The last bird I upset
因为过度压抑跳进了泰晤士河
ended up throwing herself in the Thames.
我可不是开玩笑
I'm not joking.
我拿到了你要的那个地址
I've got that address that you wanted,
对了
by the way.
什么地址?
What address?
Felgate家的地址
The Felgate house.
在东伦敦的一所房♥子 转让契约上有Cynthia的名字
Cynthia's name is on the deeds of a house in the East End.
天堂街23号♥
Number 23, Paradise Street.
是的 E-2...
Yeah! - E2.
没错 就是那儿
That's it!
你干得不错啊
I'm impressed.
这是女皇母亲在东伦敦的时候
That's the Queen Mum in the East End.
停一下
Hold it there.
那是Felgate
That's Felgate all right.
是胎记
There's the birth mark.
你能把画面再放大一点吗
Can you move in any closer?
给我静态画面
Can you get me some stills of this?
没问题
No problem.
有人在吗?
Anybody in?
你好
Hello?
你在浪费你的时间
You're wasting your time.
那些年轻人又去度假了
The yuppies are on holiday, again.
那些冷血的房♥产开♥发♥商
Bloody property developers.
不就以后 这里就要没有当地人了
There'll be no locals left before long.
下午好
Good afternoon.
请问 你在这儿住了多久了?
Can I just ask you, have you lived here long?
从出生开始 先生.
All me life, son.
我们能问你一些问题吗
Can we ask you some questions?
如果你是来自理事会的话
If you're from the Council,
我可以告诉你 那些狗已经回它们老窝去了
the dog's gone back to the kennel.
我们不是理事会的 伙计
We're not from the council, mate.
我们来自Sunday World.
We're from the Weekend World.
你是来自税收局的 是不是?
You from the Revenue, ain't you, eh?
不 不 他刚刚告诉你了 我们是来自Weekend World.
No, no, he's just told you, we're from the Weekend World.
我读过mirror.
I read the Mirror.
那么你知道这个吗
Can you read this?
我去把狗笼关上
I'll put the kettle on.
我那时只有8岁
I was only eight then,
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表